Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Equal and Opposite Reaction

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
Incels are constantly slandered and shamed for merely being the byproduct of a dying, degenerate society in its last stages of decline before collapse. It's generally observed that most great empires have only managed to last a total of roughly 250 years before either being destroyed or destroying themselves. I live in the United States, founded exactly 243 years ago and this seems about right, judging by our current state of affairs.

As we know, newtons 3rd law of motion implies that every active force is met with an equal but opposing force of resistance, but i believe this law applies to societal aspects as well, guised as the 'streisand effect'. Look at the phenomenon of rock music in the 60's and how widely scrutinized it was. The result was the genre EXPLODING in popularity literally within the decade, only increasing over the years until completely accepted and loved as a mainstrean genre of music.

Look at how poorly the media covered Donald Trump in the election of 2016, literally making things up about him by the week. The result was a MASSIVE amount of free coverage and exposure to his policies and campaign promises. This of course led to an inevitable victory over a woman literally estimated by "experts" to have had a 99% chance of winning, all because the media couldn't hold their arrogant tongues and thought of someone like him as a non-threat.

They see incels the same way. They create charicatures of us in their heads, reflective of only the most extreme of our ranks and they use this to lock us all in a box and slap an easily identifiable label on top of it. They brush off our issues until one of us loses it and picks up a firearm, then instead of figuring out how a young man could reach that point, they just use the incident to perpetuate the suffering of millions of men via shaming tactics and flippant dismissal of their needs.

I believe there will be a MASSIVE Societal ripple resulting from the ceaselessly negative shaming of men who have their needs brushed away like dust. Marriage is already declining. Birthrates have been below replacement level for several years now, Lonliness and sexlessness among young men has skyrocketed and women are having issues finding long-term commitment because chad doesnt want or need it, the same way modern women don't want or need sub-normie tier men. It's almost poetic justice. I dont think these first world issues that we have now are the true result, only the flip side of the current coin. I dont think we've seen the true ramifications of kicking this many downtrodden men while theyre on the ground already.

Imagine our situation as analogous to constantly pulling a rubber band as hard as you can in one direction. The only two things that can happen are:

1. The whole thing snaps in half and becomes unusable.

2. It will exert an equal force and go flying FAR in the opposite direction.

It may take decades but there will definetely be something, an event or cascade of events that will shock the system and wake people out of this self-indulgent, narcissistic, superficial haze. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:
You don't have many posts but you are one of the highest IQ posters here!!

we'll just have to wait and see. Until the time comes, the more they kick us while we're down the more our numbers grow.

we'll just have to wait and see. Until the time comes, the more they kick us while we're down the more our numbers grow.
When they completely try to censor and silence us, pandora's box will open

Fate of Empires confirmed!

Incels are constantly slandered and shamed for merely being the byproduct of a dying, degenerate society in its last stages of decline before collapse. It's generally observed that most great empires have only managed to last a total of roughly 250 years before either being destroyed or destroying themselves. I live in the United States, founded exactly 243 years ago and this seems about right, judging by our current state of affairs.

As we know, newtons 3rd law of motion implies that every active force is met with an equal but opposing force of resistance, but i believe this law applies to societal aspects as well, guised as the 'streisand effect'. Look at the phenomenon of rock music in the 60's and how widely scrutinized it was. The result was the genre EXPLODING in popularity literally within the decade, only increasing over the years until completely accepted and loved as a mainstrean genre of music.

Look at how poorly the media covered Donald Trump in the election of 2016, literally making things up about him by the week. The result was a MASSIVE amount of free coverage and exposure to his policies and campaign promises. This of course led to an inevitable victory over a woman literally estimated by "experts" to have had a 99% chance of winning, all because the media couldn't hold their arrogant tongues and thought of someone like him as a non-threat.

They see incels the same way. They create charicatures of us in their heads, reflective of only the most extreme of our ranks and they use this to lock us all in a box and slap an easily identifiable label on top of it. They brush off our issues until one of us loses it and picks up a firearm, then instead of figuring out how a young man could reach that point, they just use the incident to perpetuate the suffering of millions of men via shaming tactics and flippant dismissal of their needs.

I believe there will be a MASSIVE Societal ripple resulting from the ceaselessly negative shaming of men who have their needs brushed away like dust. Marriage is already declining. Birthrates have been below replacement level for several years now, Lonliness and sexlessness among young men has skyrocketed and women are having issues finding long-term commitment because chad doesnt want or need it, the same way modern women don't want or need sub-normie tier men. It's almost poetic justice. I dont think these first world issues that we have now are the true result, only the flip side of the current coin. I dont think we've seen the true ramifications of kicking this many downtrodden men while theyre on the ground already.

Imagine our situation as analogous to constantly pulling a rubber band as hard as you can in one direction. The only two things that can happen are:

It may take decades but there will definetely be something, an event or cascade of events that will shock the system and wake people out of this self-indulgent, narcissistic, superficial haze. Just my thoughts on the matter.
Rape legal now
When they completely try to censor and silence us, pandora's box will open
Riot in the streets trying to grab foids

You're not slandered for that. It's because you're genetic garbage and are now competing against the entire world.
I think the important question here is whether the scrutiny catapulted it into mainstream or if it was poised to become popular anyway. Also Streisand effect is about censorship.
His platform was popular long before that. He was also popular long before that. This isn't nearly the underdog story as most people think. Media was entirely against him but that speaks to the popularity of his ideas, not to boosting effect of being defamed. Incels are great example of negative coverage only bringing negative outcomes. So are white nationalists.

There will be no revolution or collapse the way you think there will be. Men are cucked to oblivion. The only collapse we'll see is collapse of population because Noone is having kids.
The main cause of inceldom is: women can make money on their own and they can pick and choose from the entire planet.
None of these will be eliminated by collapse.
Also incels aren't the beginning of any counterculture. Stop insinuating that meme.

Seems to about sum it up. It makes me think of minor events that cause large wars. Like the assassination of Duke Franz Ferdinand subsequently starting world war 1.

There would be ways to solve this: cheap sex dolls, ai sex, cheap prostitutes, dr assisted suicide, legal hard drugs. But the American government is hell bent on keeping incel wageslaves. We are caught between the moralizing Christians-who helped cause the current crisis-and leftist scum who think everything will be fixed if we turn men into faggot soy boys.

You're not slandered for that. It's because you're genetic garbage and are now competing against the entire world
Our situation is still a byproduct of a degenerate society. Social media and dating sites merely exacerbated the issues.

I think the important question here is whether the scrutiny catapulted it into mainstream or if it was poised to become popular anyway. Also Streisand effect is about censorship.

Highly doubt, considering the amount of propaganda that was being conjured up regarding rock music's effects. A huge reason it became mainstream was because of edgy kids wanting to feel like rebels, which we see expressed in the 70's. This couldnt have happened without negative exposure to begin with.

His platform was popular long before that. He was also popular long before that. This isn't nearly the underdog story as most people think. Media was entirely against him but that speaks to the popularity of his ideas, not to boosting effect of being defamed. Incels are great example of negative coverage only bringing negative outcomes. So are white nationalists.

It doesnt matter how youre revered before. The current media could ruin literally anyone's life with a few headlines. You say the media's attacks reflect the popularity of his ideas but that wasnt true for your average american who woke up every day to watch the news- before 'fake news' was even a mainstream term to be reflected on.
There will be no revolution or collapse the way you think there will be. Men are cucked to oblivion. The only collapse we'll see is collapse of population because Noone is having kids.
The main cause of inceldom is: women can make money on their own and they can pick and choose from the entire planet.
None of these will be eliminated by collapse.
Also incels aren't the beginning of any counterculture. Stop insinuating that mem

This is only a personally pessimistic view of the future. There are many causes to inceldom besides the effects of dating apps. Feminism, collective hormonal imbalances due to contraceptics, shitty boomer/gen x role models as parents, Disney movies literally telling young girls to wait for their handsome prince, etc. You have to understand that the more these things affect men now, the more they will affect women in the future, because the number of viable partners will begin to decrease as incels and mgtows outnumber Chad 100 to 1. Current cucks will barely get laid so most will either wake up to female nature or die with their genes
Seems to about sum it up. It makes me think of minor events that cause large wars. Like the assassination of Duke Franz Ferdinand subsequently starting world war 1.

There would be ways to solve this: cheap sex dolls, ai sex, cheap prostitutes, dr assisted suicide, legal hard drugs. But the American government is hell bent on keeping incel wageslaves. We are caught between the moralizing Christians-who helped cause the current crisis-and leftist scum who think everything will be fixed if we turn men into faggot soy boys.
The culture war is cancer indeed. Legalizing drugs and prostitution would be heaven though. Most incels would be stoned outta their minds while some street whore blows them for 150 bucks. Chad could keep fucking 8's and 9's and i genuinely wouldnt give a shit

Last edited:
decades? too long off sadly