Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Eternal Normie Paradox

Urbsthenis

Urbsthenis

Greycel
Normies say personalitee matters, but my very existence wholly debunks this childish, unrealistic claim. I am a good person, I used to always be warm and friendly towards my peers even if they constantly bullied and isolated me, I have always respected the law, I have always honoured my parents and my family. I'm not a mere gentleman, I'm a lord. But guess what? I've been miserable my whole life. I have a good personalitee but others never cared about it because I'm a deformed monster.

Personalitee is just a meme, an illusion. Do you think women get attention because they have a good personalitee? Women are soulless breeding machines with no interesting personalitee. I have never met an interesting woman in my life: you talk to one, you've talked to them all. Good looking men get attentions because they are... good looking. Their personalitee is irrelevant, as is mine. They are good looking so that's all that matters, whereas I'd need a woman to fall for my wits but since I'm a monster she won't even go near me. In no circumstance does personalitee have a purpose.

To you, normal people reading this because I'm sure we get brigaded even here, I say: these are not the words of a horrible person, but the words of a lonely, miserable, ugly man who's never had a happy life due to his looks. My misogynist rhetoric wasn't born out of nowhere, but out of anger, sadness, regret, acceptance.

Personality means nothing, only thing that matters is how you look
:foidSoy:"but i can sense if someone is an incel"

Personality means nothing, only thing that matters is how you look
:foidSoy:"but i can sense if someone is an incel"
based 5 years late to the partycel