Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The eternal return of the same

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
What if the eternal recurrence theory is real? If things repeat over and over again. The more i think about it the more desperate i become to the point i am considering trying to make things more bearable

Then we are eternally incels.
And chad keeps taking virginities for eternity

Can you explain this a bit further? tbh its interesting

What if the eternal recurrence theory is real? If things repeat over and over again. The more i think about it the more desperate i become to the point i am considering trying to make things more bearable

that's some bullshit don't believe everything you read dude

If it were true, the philosophy of the absurd would apply

Then we are eternally incels.
And chad keeps taking virginities for eternity

Give me some nordic genes and i wouldn't be incel tbqh.

I used to cope and say they don't look the best but they have the highest celinings brutal.

Imagine being this nordic just lol at coping cum skins though thinking on average they look like this no this is a superior nordic gigachad if only i had 1 percent of his dna

Incel for eternity = coping for eternity.

So I will never be able to drive and females will emasculate me over and over again.

Last edited:
sounds like some metaphysics woo woo shit
Well many high iq people reached this conclusion diring history. Idk the best arguments for it but honestly, its somewhat intuitive. This universe has a limited set of possibilities, maybe things will repeat when the possibilities ran out