Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "The Evil Eye"

• Thread starter Deleted member 32768
  • Start date
Deleted member 32768

Deleted member 32768

Slowly fading away...
-
This is my very first post on this forum, constructive criticism is welcome for a newfag like me

As someone, who has an interest in railroading and railroad photography (bear with me), I have experienced more than my fair share of shit, but one thing has always stuck with me. "The Stare". As I mind my own business taking pictures, I always get stared down by nearly every passing vehicle, looks of disgust. Once, when I was taking pictures in a place seemingly popular with teenagers and people in their early 20's (big fucking mistake), I got made fun of at least four times, I guess they thought of me as an easy target considering I am usually alone, being called "fucking loser", and shit like that. But that wasn't the worst part. Some tall, black guy with his (white brunette) girlfriend outright laughed at me and raised his head in the air as if asserting dominance or some bullshit. Worst part was, his girlfriend actually LAUGHED AT ME ALONG WITH HIM. This moment fucking pisses me off to this day, and I know if I were to share story of mine anywhere else I would be ostracized. Can anyone else relate to this/give advice?

I like to hang out at railroads with my friends since I'm a graffiti artist.

Are you into urban exploration?

Ugly single men are being hunted out there. Even more when they are alone. Normies are chimps looking for an easy target.

this is why i rarely go outside

Hyenas is more appropriate. Normies are nowhere near as dignified as apes.
There has never been a more based post on this website.

Harambe 22 1

I like to hang out at railroads with my friends since I'm a graffiti artist.

Are you into urban exploration?
Actually, I do. I watch videos about urbexing occasionally, and I've visited some spots here and there.

Actually, I do. I watch videos about urbexing occasionally, and I've visited some spots here and there.
Should come to NYC. In the Bronx or Queens, a lot of commuter and freight train spots. The subway system also has a few abandoned underground stations as well.

It's pretty based you have a photography hobby and pretty unbased that the normies have to ruin it

One of the reasons why i never leave the house.