Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The evil of women lies in small things

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Women could totally make an ugly man's day just by smiling or being nice to him. Even a simple "hi" could be the difference between suicide and life. However, foids choose not to. They choose to be indifferent towards the ugly guys and treat them like trash. That's why all foids without exception are evil. Not because of the things they do, but rather for the things they don't do. Lots of ugly guys could've been saved from suicide if just that girl had smiled at them that day. But that girl, being the whore, Chad's fleshlight that she is decided that that ugly guy was to hideous to give him the least of hopes.

They think if they interact with ugly guy then he’ll start stalking her

Women could totally make an ugly man's day just by smiling or being nice to him. Even a simple "hi" could be the difference between suicide and life. However, foids choose not to. They choose to be indifferent towards the ugly guys and treat them like trash. That's why all foids without exception are evil. Not because of the things they do, but rather for the things they don't do. Lots of ugly guys could've been saved from suicide if just that girl had smiled at them that day. But that girl, being the whore, Chad's fleshlight that she is decided that that ugly guy was to hideous to give him the least of hopes.
Here we go. More IT material.

Here we go. More IT material.

It’s because foids are the most evil type of creatures to exist. They would rather leave an ugly man to brutally suffer than to put in the most minimalistic effort to stop it. They will go to great lengths to make sure that an ugly man is as miserable as possible. Foids are the scum of this world and they should lose all the rights they have and should be treated as less than dirt as they are evil monsters

They will go to great lengths to make sure that an ugly man is as miserable as possible.
Forget even sex. The fact that they go to great lengths to make males they find ugly miserable for no reason is objectively psychopathic.

Forget even sex. The fact that they go to great lengths to make males they find ugly miserable for no reason is objectively psychopathic.
Whatever misfortune that I wish upon foids, they want me to suffer something like that to a caliber 10 times greater. They want all ugly men to be tortured to death in the most brutal ways. They get off to seeing people they don’t like getting butchered and maimed

Whatever misfortune that I wish upon foids, they want me to suffer something like that to a caliber 10 times greater. They want all ugly men to be tortured to death in the most brutal ways. They get off to seeing people they don’t like getting butchered and maimed
It doesn't even have to be getting off on ugly males getting butchered and maimed. It can be as much as liking to disrupt the ocassions when an ugly single male feels at ease and unworried about the world. Only people that like to mess up other's mental state do things like that.
But most normies aren't much better. That's always been known.

It doesn't even have to be getting off on ugly males getting butchered and maimed. It can be as much as liking to disrupt the ocassions when an ugly single male feels at ease and unworried about the world. Only people that like to mess up other's mental state do things like that.
But most normies aren't much better. That's always been known.
They are sadistic pieces of shit who will do anything to make us suffer. They will kick us while we are down and will drag us down if we are feeling even the slightest bit of hope.

They are sadistic pieces of shit who will do anything to make us suffer. They will kick us while we are down and will drag us down if we are feeling even the slightest bit of hope.
They'll also use the blackpill ideas about "cope", "subhuman" and the like against us. I never liked the excess usage of these terms. It seems like a lot of fakecels used them to put down incels for laughs tbhngl

While having the fucking audacity to virtue signal that they are good & well-meaning people.

The evil of women is a petty, mediocre thing.
They take petty pleasure from their evil in the same way a child does while torturing ants.
If women were actually great in their evil, it might be possible to respect them, but they're not.

They'll also use the blackpill ideas about "cope", "subhuman" and the like against us. I never liked the excess usage of these terms. It seems like a lot of fakecels used them to put down incels for laughs tbhngl
I also never understood the self depreciationcels. They always call themselves and other incels subhuman. I also don’t understand the self hating Indians that always refer to themselves as curries. I don’t really care if others say curry because I also call blacks niggers and so on but calling your own race as a slur is pretty stupid tbh.

What do you mean with the word cope?

I also never understood the self depreciationcels. They always call themselves and other incels subhuman.
I think a lot of them are fakecels.
Even if incels have it bad the last thing they want to do is paint even more of a target on themselves for ridicule. Because society will gladly oblige them.

I also don’t understand the self hating Indians that always refer to themselves as curries. I don’t really care if others say curry because I also call blacks niggers and so on but calling your own race as a slur is pretty stupid tbh.
That's just the culture of these forums though. Races of incels are referred to as by their food group

ie East Asian incels are ricecels
South Asian incels are currycels
Mexican incels are tacocels

What do you mean with the word cope?
Look at how profiles with BLM and he/him she/her are using "cope" against Asian males that complain about how Asian females are always dating and taking pictures of anybody except Asian males

While having the fucking audacity to virtue signal that they are good & well-meaning people.
They are very manipulative. They will pretend to be good but deep down they are sadistic monsters that enjoy the suffering of sub8 men

Women could totally make an ugly man's day just by smiling or being nice to him.
I get your point but no not really. Forced smiles at work and such don't do shit for me. The only thing they could do for me that would make my day is to let me fuck them

I think a lot of them are fakecels.
Even if incels have it bad the last thing they want to do is paint even more of a target on themselves for ridicule. Because society will gladly oblige them.

That’s kinda true. This can also refer to the people who just make torturous threads like you will never have this.
That's just the culture of these forums though. Races of incels are referred to as by their food group

ie East Asian incels are ricecels
South Asian incels are currycels
Mexican incels are tacocels
Indians and Asians are the only ones that are referred to as food. Whites are called cumskins, blacks are niggers, Arabs are sandniggers, Mexicans are spics, and even Asian people here are referred to as gooks or chinks. I just don’t get why people of their own race call themselves slurs.

Look at how profiles with BLM and he/him she/her are using "cope" against Asian males that complain about how Asian females are always dating and taking pictures of anybody except Asian males
Wow. Shits messed up

Lmao so many incels wouldn’t rope if a foid just gave us the time of day or dated us one time

I hate how they appropriated our lingo and don’t even use it properly

That’s kinda true. This can also refer to the people who just make torturous threads like you will never have this.
The fakecels also excessively shit on bluepilled or redpilled copes of incels that don't really harm anyone instead of going after groups like r/theredpill that encourage guys to bully and mog weaker, unattractive non-NT males to act "alpha".

Indians and Asians are the only ones that are referred to as food. Whites are called cumskins, blacks are niggers, Arabs are sandniggers, Mexicans are spics, and even Asian people here are referred to as gooks or chinks. I just don’t get why people of their own race call themselves slurs.
That's just how things developed here. Sometimes in the past blacks were called watermeloncels.
I've also seen Germans sometimes referred to as krautcels.

Wow. Shits messed up
When you can't tell the difference between the rhetoric of a supposed social justice warrior and a tradcuck troll on 4chan things are indeed messed up.

I hate how they appropriated our lingo and don’t even use it properly
That was inevitable. They did the same with the redpill and started calling every weak unattractive male they didn't like a beta, cuck and soyboy at first ironically then unironically.

Same thing is happening with simp or any term that was used to mock males inadvertently.
Tbh a lot of bait threads on incel communities and shitting on other incel's copes attract such people looking for things to make fun of ugly "cringe" males about. A lot but not all of the people that misuse incel lingo against incels are losers at life except on the internet and social media where they try to act edgy and "based".

Last edited:
Because foids don't want the ugly guy to think he has a chance with her

Makes sense. A woman's biological nature is to kill as many men as possible, speaking from a bloodline persepctive.

The fakecels also excessively shit on bluepilled or redpilled copes of incels that don't really harm anyone instead of going after groups like r/theredpill that encourage guys to bully and mog weaker, unattractive non-NT males to act "alpha".
The ones that act like dicks to others could be fakecels.
That's just how things developed here. Sometimes in the past blacks were called watermeloncels.
I've also seen Germans sometimes referred to as krautcels.
True. It’s just how this place is. It’s good tho since I also like referring to other races as slurs

I noticed grandmas and older women sometimes give compliments to low value men. After losing their looks and their SMV going down they start to realize how truly alone & suicidal sexually indesirable males feel and they try to make us feel better. Prime females seem to have no compassion for the average male unless he's part of their family and even that isn't guaranteed, they would rather laugh at the male suicide rate rising as they jump from one Chad's cock to another.

I noticed grandmas and older women sometimes give compliments to low value men.
Low value men younger than them but not the simliar age or older than them tbh

After losing their looks and their SMV going down they start to realize how truly alone & suicidal sexually indesirable males feel and they try to make us feel better.
I don't think so tbh
It's more of a condescending and pitying reaction they show to sexually undesirable younger males.

Prime females seem to have no compassion for the average male unless he's part of their family and even that isn't guaranteed, they would rather laugh at the male suicide rate rising as they jump from one Chad's cock to another.
That's true. Imo if you can't attract prime females your age as a young male you cannot consider yourself successful with women or realistically think that women like you.