Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The evil whyte man made her date him.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
EitukrqVkAA2KR6
EitukrpUwAIgKUS

What are the odds this noodlewhore's dating history consists of exclusively white dudes?

Typical noodlewhore response

100% has a white bf and only goes for white dudes. She literally can't even take responsability for her own fetishes, has to blame men for who she dates.

Women have their pick, men don't. men will date whoever. It's 100% her fault and noodlewhores for chasing white cockuroo like they were hitler in 1942

1600835548219.gif

tfu on noodlewhore race tratiors the epidemy of race traitoring whores

It’s just not their fault ever, that’s all.

I hate noodlewhores, but I can't deny them breeding with white men will lead to incels like ER, so that's good. The less pure pigskins there are, the better
It’s just not their fault ever, that’s all.
100% has a white bf and only goes for white dudes. She literally can't even take responsability for her own fetishes, has to blame men for who she dates.

Women have their pick, men don't. men will date whoever. It's 100% her fault and noodlewhores for chasing white cockuroo like they were hitler in 1942
Beacause women have no agency
1600835548219.gif

tfu on noodlewhore race tratiors the epidemy of race traitoring whores
That looks like a white fag tbh

Dates white men
Its the white men s fault
Jfl at noodlewhores

She hates white men like most brown women do.

But that rule does not apply to attractive white guys, only incels like me.

I hate noodlewhores, but I can't deny them breeding with white men will lead to incels like ER, so that's good.
I mean even if they breed with Asian men, they'd produce General Cho so doesn't matter

Noodle holes are the main perpetrator of Asian emasculation.

Whitey is the source of all evil according to the worthless savage tribes.

Meme gender
wtf does her tweet even mean?
I'm not going to pretend like she doesn't know what she is doing. tbh on her part I think it's deliberate obfuscation and an attempt to sound woke while bashing asian males and justifying asian females preference for white males.

When the shit gets thick, blame everyone who has a dick.