Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The existence of Men on IT baffles me

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I don't get, the strong urge to white knight, to simp, to worship and to cackle around foids 24/7.
I can certainly understand why women are there, its not a secret that they hate Incels, but the the fact that males too surf that subreddit is absolutely mind boggling for me.
its not like these pathetic males get anything for doing so, no foid will suck their cock for laughing at inkwells on the internet. what kind of multi-dimensional virtue signaling are the men of IT are on?
btw I say "men" very loosely, we are more "manly" than any of the cucks over on IT.

"le me when inkwellrinos say hateful things about my kweens :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

They think they can stand out and get good boy points by talking shit about us, they also try to convince themselves they aren't incels.

They think they can stand out and get good boy points by talking shit about us, they also try to convince themselves they aren't incels.
Total: 15 (Incels: 5, Bluepillers: 10) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I've seen plenty of posts and comments there saying, "Virgin but not incel."

Ask @PPEcel he posts there all the time, then ask the mods why he isn't banned yet.

Also I've been thinking they have to be these Israeli internet centers where these kikes just try to control the narrative everywhere with 10 accounts each. Nobody is this pathetic consistently for this long, including the foids who go there.

Last edited:
I don't get, the strong urge to white knight, to simp, to worship and to cackle around foids 24/7.
I can certainly understand why women are there, its not a secret that they hate Incels, but the the fact that males too surf that subreddit is absolutely mind boggling for me.
its not like these pathetic males get anything for doing so, no foid will suck their cock for laughing at inkwells on the internet. what kind of multi-dimensional virtue signaling are the men of IT are on?
btw I say "men" very loosely, we are more "manly" than any of the cucks over on IT.

"le me when inkwellrinos say hateful things about my kweens :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

i like your Avatar / GIF , its cute.

it's something that i always ask myself: how can you side with women that, at best, will see you at some form of settling.

Fat people are usually more prone to cuck themselves, but it's not always like that.

It has probably something to do with the leaders/followerrs/outcasts dynamic that societies are split into. We are outcasts, cucks are followers, chads are leaders.

They do it to convince themselves they're higher/better than us, when in reality everyone there is a loser, even more of a loser than anyone here. They literally
wouldn't know what to do without lurking on our forum, and posting on their sub.

That's why whenever one of em gets banned they'll create another account as fast as possible, cause they can't survive without it. If this place became private, they would literally have a breakdown and probably kill themselves.

No normal human being spends time lurking an incel forum every waking hour of each day, even holidays, unless they get paid, and they don't.

We're there addiction that fuels there paper thin self esteem.

Let them watchdog us for all I care. They’re just scum and pathetic.

Ask @PPEcel he posts there all the time, then ask the mods why he isn't banned yet.
@ExpiringAspirin
Also I've been thinking they have to be these Israeli internet centers where these kikes just try to control the narrative everywhere with 10 accounts each. Nobody is this pathetic consistently for this long, including the foids who go there.
personalityinkwell brought up that possibility

its not like these pathetic males get anything for doing so, no foid will suck their cock for laughing at inkwells on the internet.
Yes you and I know that but it's still possible however low the probability. And that is what drives them to do what they do. So they each try to outdo one another in whiteknighting over the hope of a crumb of imaginary pussy.

They do it for little bit of female approval. Pathetic.

"men"
Soycucks