Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The existence of "SpermBanks" is proof that foids do not want sub8's to breed

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201104 141423 Samsung Internet

• There are literally billions of sub8 males who would readily and willingly marry these foids and impregnate them. But WHY DO THEY REJECT THOSE MEN AND RESORT TO (((SPERM BANKS)))? they just want chads seed by any means necessary
  • they only want chads jizz and if they cant get a Chad to impregnate them, then they'd rather go to a sperm donor and get giga chads sperm. Jfl
  • Objective reality will therefore indicate that foids are on a mission to ERadicate sub8 DNA in general and inkwell dna in particular from the face of the earth. But this is a low IQ strategy as subhuman foids who are breeding like rabbits will always create more inkwells jfl so incel supreme gentlemen of culture will always exist for better or for worse
  • The current trend in technology is to create technology (sperm banks, tinder, onlyfans, iPhone 12 pro height detection apps e.t.c) that makes foids dating lives and chad chasing easier while making it 100 times harder for 80% of males
  • Its Over for incels who wish to ascend and start butabuxxed families jfl

IT and soys: Height doesn't matter

Sperm Banks: Manlets need not apply

View attachment 370662

• The current trend in technology is to create technology (sperm banks, tinder, onlyfans, iPhone 12 pro height detection apps e.t.c) that makes foids dating lives and chad chasing easier while making it 100 times harder for 80% of males

What's sad is all of this technology is created by men

Created by delusional brainwashed men that pay for dating advice from online coaches and think that having a high IQ, a nice house, high salary, and a Tesla will bring them a wonderful loving wife that will forever be loyal to them. These worms would betray and eat their own for the chance to have a woman

But this is a low IQ strategy as subhuman foids who are breeding like rabbits will always create more inkwells jfl so incel supreme gentlemen of culture will always exist for better or for worse
Based.

Ever noticed how they get mad when a subhuman lab tech swaps the samples out for his own & it gets reported?

Thought they wanted a baby but no they want a top percentile child.

Created by delusional brainwashed men that pay for dating advice from online coaches and think that having a high IQ, a nice house, high salary, and a Tesla will bring them a wonderful loving wife that will forever be loyal to them. These worms would betray and eat their own for the chance to have a woman

That's 95% of men in today's society. Absolutely no integrity and self respect

It needs to be outlawed. Egg freezing and artificial insemination too.

All these things do is contribute to more overpopulation and more inceldom. They are anti-evolutionary - if the sperm banks and egg freezing didn't exist these whores wouldn't be able to procreate. Nature is desperately trying to weed out these female's subpar genes.

All these things do is contribute to more overpopulation and more inceldom. They are anti-evolutionary - if the sperm banks and egg freezing didn't exist these whores wouldn't be able to procreate. Nature is desperately trying to weed out these female's subpar genes.

IT and soys: Height doesn't matter

Sperm Banks: Manlets need not apply
The manletPILL destroyed me
And foid rights were granted by men jfl
Cucked men have irreparably destroyed the societal fabric JFL
Facts
Ever noticed how they get mad when a subhuman lab tech swaps the samples out for his own & it gets reported?

Thought they wanted a baby but no they want a top percentile child.
Based Lab TechCel - i would also swap out giga chad jizz and put in my own tbh ngl

Last edited:
Imagine the foids working at the sperm bank. all drooling.

Based & blackpilled
Imagine the foids working at the sperm bank. all drooling.
Suifuel ngl

of course. I wish they just called them "eugenics stores"

of course. I wish they just called them "eugenics stores"
Foids be like "the Nazis were so evil, they used eugenics to breed Ubermensch so they could achieve world domination within one generation".

Foids also be like "I have the right to use every unnatural scientific technology at my disposal to make sure I have beautiful blue eyed babies who will grow up to be the quarterback and prom queen".

It's just brutal.

Denying the blackpill at this point is simply ridiculous.

I know zero reasons to respect women
full

Good thread! Remember the core of the blackpill is women want all sub-chads exterminated or enslaved.

If you can donate sperm you are a fakecel

In the end they all get divorce raped, I just don't get it how someone can be rich and bluepilled at the same time, people don't even hide they just want his money.