Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The face of IT (Episode 2): This confident "chad" wants to beat you up, aren't you scared?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Aren't you scared?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
P5mbbTA.png

I used to know "looks don't matter", but why posting pics on some rating forums though? ITcels are not ""confident"" enough about their looks? Also why all these ITcels trying so hard to get into this forum? WTF, why? Aren't we toxic?

Kinda strange, isn't it?

Ah, forgot, also if any ITcel reading this, always remember this face --

AvLDaXb.jpg

always.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Episode 1:

Hil1vso.jpg

Last edited:
JFL he looks exactly like a pedophile :feelskek:

Yes so terrified, currently pissing myself with laughter.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

some gymmaxxers here could beat this guy up with no sweat

Last edited:
"Is that you John Wayne? Is this me."

At least this soy still has his hair

Looks like he drinks paint

This is exactly the first thing that came to my mind, just fucking look at that shabby house and the van. Looks like a scene from some horror movie.
The little boy is tied up in the trunk most likely

I can make him beg for death with my bare hands.

IT vs .co should happen

Looks like a fatter younger version of a history teacher i had

I used to know "looks don't matter", but why posting pics on some rating forums though? ITcels are not ""confident"" enough about their looks? Also why all these ITcels trying so hard to get into this forum? WTF, why? Aren't we toxic?
IT is getting blackpilled

I'm a genetically modified Gorilla, so...

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

P5mbbTA.png

Kinda strange, isn't it?

Ah, forgot, also if any ITcel reading this, always remember this face --

AvLDaXb.jpg

always.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Episode 1:

Hil1vso.jpg
i WANT THIS PRICK TO CHALLENGE ME
i WOULD EGG THIS PRICK ON TO COME AT ME

i CAN STICK 100KG OVER MY HEAD
I COULD PICK THIS PRICK UP WITH MY BARE HANDS SPIN HIM UP AND LAUNCH THE PRICK LIKE A FUCKING SHIT SPUTNIK MISSILE AND WATCH THE SHIT BREAK THE SONOSPHERE

Pathetic cuck

Internet tough guys are fucking pathetic. If this faggot ever got into a fight with someone with nothing to lose/who just didn't give a fuck, he'd be on his knees within five seconds begging like the cowardly bitchboy he is.

Internet tough guys are fucking pathetic. If this faggot ever got into a fight with someone with nothing to lose/who just didn't give a fuck, he'd be on his knees within five seconds begging like the cowardly bitchboy he is.
Legit, they have so many things to take care of, like small kids in his van tied up. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its obvious at this point that the guys who use IT are incels in denial, I'm pretty sure that hating on incels is a nice cope for him

lmao at that fat low t faggot. he wouldn't do shit irl