Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The fact fertility rate is so low in the west might have to do with how shitty women have become

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I think everyone here agrees that bearing children is the primary purpose of foids. Their bodies are basically male bodies "nerfed" in many ways for that sole purpose.

Back in the past, most foids usually got married at tender age and were pregnant/giving birth constantly from their teens up to their 30s or even 40s. I think the modern state of things, with sex everywhere but being used only recreationally, with most foids having few to no children and only beginning to have them at advanced age, fucked their brains.

For instance, foids have a tendency towards masochism, which makes sense since giving birth apparently causes lots of pain and it's their main purpose in life biologically speaking. Since foids are not feeling the discomforts of childbearing and the pains of giving birth during their youth anymore, they likely got more prone to getting that pain from other sources such as exceedingly masochism during sex and/or getting with physically abusive partners. Also hybristophilia, of course.

Not having as many kids anymore, especially during youth, is probably negatively impacting foids' brains in many others ways, share your thoughts on the subject.

Last edited:
its contraceptions. most people actually dont want kids, and those who do, dont want many. before contraceptions, people had no choice in this matter. if they had sex they almost certainly would have many kids. not any more.

even in more traditional societies like middle east, iran, russia etc. birth rate been falling rapidly since the 70s when oral contraception became readily avaialble. the birth rate just kept on falling.

not neccsary a bad thing imo. the countries where contraception is still not readily available, like sub-saharan africa coz they're too poor and un-educated, or central america coz catholism, poverty and poor education, those all turn out to be shitholes, with ramphant violence comparable to active war zones. you might not turn out to be incel in those countries, you probably dont even get to be one, you'd probably get recruited by gangs and die of gang violence when you're a young teen, video end up in gore sites.
Yeah, I also thought about it while writting the thread. The pill for sure screws their brains as well. Foids are already bombarded with their foid hormones and menstrual cycles, imagine throwing even more shit at it.

Speaking of which, when foids are pregnant they don't have their cycle, which probably makes them less volatile.

women would have access to the same pain as giving birth through abortion, which has replaced giving birth, and that would satisfy their masochism if not for the copious anesthetics that are administered to them.

it's possible one reason whores forgo taking precautions against getting pregnant is because of their carnal desire to have an abortion, because the thought of their wombs getting scraped and flayed clean by a sharp metal object makes their vaginas wet.
however, they are then disappointed that the anesthetic administered to them prevents them from feeling the lacerations to the full extent.

because the thought of their wombs getting scraped and flayed clean by a sharp metal object makes their vaginas wet.
Imagine being into such horrifying, utterly masochistic, murderous of innocent babies stuff and criticizing a man because he wants a younger gf who hasn't taken 20 cocks in all her holes.

Foids have 0 self-awareness, how can someone uphold such absurd moral values? You can murder a baby and I can't kiss a 17 yo? What the actual fuck, whore.

Imagine being into such horrifying, utterly-masochistic, murderous of innocent babies stuff and criticizing a man because he wants a younger gf who hasn't taken 20 cocks in all her holes.

Foids have 0 self-awareness, how can someone uphold such absurd moral values? You can murder a baby and I can't kiss a 17 yo? What the actual fuck, whore.
it's far more important for them to be judged well by society than to hold to moral values, of which they have none.
rn, it's trendy to have abortions (which they would have in secret anyway) and murder babies, but it's opposite of trendy to have age gaps between men and women if the man is older.
so they follow the media and that replaces morality to them, just as rote memorization replaces intelligence in women.

it's far more important for them to be judged well by society than to hold to moral values, of which they have none.
rn, it's trendy to have abortions (which they would have in secret anyway) and murder babies, but it's opposite of trendy to have age gaps between men and women if the man is older.
so they follow the media and that replaces morality to them, just as rote memorization replaces intelligence in women.
True. The secularization of society and subsequent destruction of moral values had MASSIVE impact, since, to foids, what's socially acceptable= what's moral. And most men are sadly simps and cucks who'll just go with the flow if it means that their chances with foids will increase even if by 0.1%.

Guess where this sadism, masochism and destructionism historically stems from... Jews.

Feminism is the only reason of it, not lack of money or (((second demographic transition)))

Guess where this sadism, masochism and destructionism historically stems from... Jews.
Sadism and masochism are two sides of the same coin, that's why the most common word is the combination of the two, sadomasochism.

Those people like suffering AND making others suffer. It's like Satan, who knows he's condemned already and takes plasure in taking other people to the lake of fire with him.

The birth rates are low, because foids are not oppressed anymore, so they don't have to marry a male to survive in the world.
They can study and build careers, be self-reliant or leech on the state. Either way, they don't need a man anymore in the financial sense of the word.

Contraception does not necessarily matter that much. Married couples could still produce 4-5 kids and use contraception for the other sexual acts they don't want kids from, but many foids are not even married anymore.

IVF is an option too. They literally don’t need men. What a sick world.

>women don't get marry until they are atleast 40
>ride the cock carousel and abort children
>want to settle down long after they hit the wall
>nobody wants them since they are used cumsocks

you dont have to be a genius Statistician to see this fact jfl

Fertility rate is low anywhere with higher standards of living. The reason behind this is women have more options which means more women choose to do something else other than having children. Women have everything they need and want so they dont need a man. Men are only used for their looks but so few men are handsome enough to satisfy the sexual selection of women.

I think everyone here agrees that bearing children is the primary purpose of foids. Their bodies are basically male bodies "nerfed" in many ways for that sole purpose.

Back in the past, most foids usually got married at tender age and were pregnant/giving birth constantly from their teens up to their 30s or even 40s. I think the modern state of things, with sex everywhere but being used only recreationally, with most foids having few to no children and only beginning to have them at advanced age, fucked their brains.

For instance, foids have a tendency towards masochism, which makes sense since giving birth apparently causes lots of pain and it's their main purpose in life biologically speaking. Since foids are not feeling the discomforts of childbearing and the pains of giving birth during their youth anymore, they likely got more prone to getting that pain from other sources such as exceedingly masochism during sex and/or getting with physically abusive partners. Also hybristophilia, of course.

Not having as many kids anymore, especially during youth, is probably negatively impacting foids' brains in many others ways, share your thoughts on the subject.
Proven reasons on why this is happening:
- Continous increment of age of consent (young woman demand more sex and are more reckless to do it without protection)
- Propaganda against heterosexualism (pro homosexualism)
- Propaganda against man
- Propaganda against family
- High taxes, even poor people pay like 60% of what their job generate to the state or even more through indirect taxes and market-circle-tax
- Overall all political actions from the last decades

Unproven meme reasons that some random user will post on this thread and that Inceltears will use to ignore all the above:
- "Empowering woman"=subsidized job, woman are paid to do mostly nothing in their job (money extracted from taxes from mostly males)

its contraceptions. most people actually dont want kids, and those who do, dont want many.

Most people do want to have kids, and more men want to have them than women. In places where women have rights, women are the ones who decide if babies are born or not, and birth rates are almost always below replacement. In patriachal societies where men control women's sexuality, birth rates are always high. The Amish and Orthodox Jewish communities both have extremely high birth rates because they don't allow their women to have rights or pursue an education. The same is seen in polygamous subsaharan Africa, where lots of women are married off in their teens, and in the areas of Afghanistan that are controlled by the Taliban.

Men have an instinctive desire to pass on their genes. Lots of men don't like condoms and don't expect their partners to use contraception. It's women who insist on those things because they're afraid of pregnancy.

There are many women who say "I really want to have a kid, but one is good enough" while many men are like "I don't really care if we have kids or not, but if it happens I don't mind having three or four".

even in more traditional societies like middle east, iran, russia etc. birth rate been falling rapidly since the 70s when oral contraception became readily avaialble. the birth rate just kept on falling.
Russia a traditional society? You can't be serious. It has the highest divorce and abortion rate in the world and Russian women have as many rights as American women had in the 1980s. Iran is still traditional in a lot of ways, but it's not very patriarchal anymore. The vast majority of women in Iran have pursued higher education and aren't under the direct authority of male guardians. They have the freedom to delay marriage indefinitely and the divorce rate is quite high. If Iranian women didn't have those rights, their birth rate would be much higher.

Contraception is available in subsaharan Africa. There are lots of Western NGO's in Africa that will hand out free contraception to any women that wants it. It's also available to the Amish in the United States. It doesn't matter if it's available or not if men aren't cucked enough to allow them to use it unrestrictedly and if the government isn't forcing them to bend to women's will.

not neccsary a bad thing imo.
The first time a woman gets pregnant, there is about a 51.6% chance that the baby will be male and a 48.3% chance that the baby will be female. With each successive baby, the likelihood of it being female increases. Subsaharan Africa, which has the highest birth rate in the world, has a gender ratio at birth of 1.03, compared to 1.06, 1.07, or 1.08 in most countries with subreplacement birth rates.

In practice, there is a woman for every heterosexual man in societies with high birth rates because 3% of men are gay or asexual. A gender imbalance and all the problems that come from it, including more incel males, are a natural consequence of low birth rates, which stem from empowering women.

the countries where contraception is still not readily available, like sub-saharan africa coz they're too poor and un-educated, or central america coz catholism, poverty and poor education, those all turn out to be shitholes, with ramphant violence comparable to active war zones. you might not turn out to be incel in those countries, you probably dont even get to be one, you'd probably get recruited by gangs and die of gang violence when you're a young teen, video end up in gore sites.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. The Orthodox Jews in Israel have a birth rate far higher than that of any Central America country without experiencing any social problems, and the United States was a perfectly functional society birth control became widely available. The widespread availability of contraception has had negative effects on society because educated people are more likely to use it than uneducated people. To quote Robert Lynn "once efficient modern contraception became available, dysgenic fertility was inevitable".

Last edited:
>women don't get marry until they are atleast 40
>ride the cock carousel and abort children
>want to settle down long after they hit the wall
>nobody wants them since they are used cumsocks

you dont have to be a genius Statistician to see this fact jfl
the ones that do settle down early cheat and have a kid with chad, and then divorce rape the man or make him think it's his

Most based thing I’ve read today mate. Nailed it, they only care about virtue signaling and having everyone “think” they’re these great paragons when really they’re just selfish and want what’s best for themselves like anybody else. It’s so transparent yet nobody ever acknowledges it and talking about it at all gets you lampooned.

I hate how reality/the truth is “””””””bigotry””””””” now. God damn

I don't think the world "fertility" is 100% appropriate in this context or at least is the one @Mainländer wanted to use. I'm sure someone smarter than me will correct me (@PPEcel, you legit seem to be the smartest here), but I believe fertility mostly refers to an ability to produce offsprings, and what you are pointing out is more of a reproduction rate problem...

I don't think the world "fertility" is 100% appropriate in this context or at least is the one @Mainländer wanted to use. I'm sure someone smarter than me will correct me (@PPEcel, you legit seem to be the smartest here), but I believe fertility mostly refers to an ability to produce offsprings, and what you are pointing out is more of a reproduction rate problem...
Fertility rate is a synonym of reproduction rate.

Screenshot 20210310 204726