Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The fact I have a job doesn't stopped me from being an Incel [response to IncelCream]

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Why do people act like this?

I mean I think I'm doing something with my life, I have a job, a career (I have to).

I live in a South-American shithole and no one will ever save If I run out of money, If I stop working I'm dead (That simple). I constantly studying and learning new things, I talk to clients, schedule meetings, cut my hair regularly, take showers every day I HAVE TO, otherwise I am dead.

But people like the piece of shit of the top post think that doing something with your life will prevent you from being an Incel. Guess what NO. All my other work-mates have girlfriends, Lovers, tinder matches, Dates, and I AM NOT. I'm reaming ignored, I am forced to watch how everyone around me has someone special in their life, but not me.

But guess what everything in my life is gray. I do things in automatic because I have to, I'm not looking forward to anything, and most of the joy of my life is gone. Is so tired guys. My jobs don't prevent inceldom

Last edited:

Well its obvious he was trolling hard. He was never a serious user.

He made race bait threads every day and acted like an autist pretty much his entire stay here. Not to mention he would constantly brag about being white and having blue eyes every chance he could.

You're better off not letting the thread bother you, because just like every other piece of content he's made, it was to troll you.

20200221 110506

Last edited:

He made race bait threads every day and acted like an autist pretty much his entire stay here. Not to mention he would constantly brag about being white and having blue eyes every chance he could.

You're better off not letting the thread bother you, because just like every other piece of content he's made, it was to troll you.

View attachment 393417
I still liked talking to him tho. He’s probably gonna SEAmaxx or some shit. But he didn’t tag me:feelsbadman:

:soy: you have a job? impossible

View attachment 393417
Thanks mate, you're a sage here

View attachment 393417
Weird, I always thought incelcream was a foid or something from the way he typed. But I could definitely feel a troll vibe from his posts.

I’m glad he’s gone. Very annoying user. Seemed to suffer from dyslexia, he couldn’t put together coherent sentences and never took a proper stance on anything. Just discussed which race of femoids he should fuck.
Not to mention he would constantly brag about being white and having blue eyes every chance he could.
Yeah he always had to mention being white and having light eyes.

Last edited:
I’m glad he’s gone. Very annoying user. Seemed to suffer from dyslexia, he couldn’t put together coherent sentences and never took a proper stance on anything. Just discussed which race of femoids he should fuck.

I mean I think I'm doing something with my life, I have a job, a career (I have to).

I live in a South-American shithole and no one will ever save If I run out of money, If I stop working I'm dead (That simple). I constantly studying and learning new things, I talk to clients, schedule meetings, cut my hair regularly, take showers every day I HAVE TO, otherwise I am dead.

But people like the piece of shit of the top post think that doing something with your life will prevent you from being an Incel. Guess what NO. All my other work-mates have girlfriends, Lovers, tinder matches, Dates, and I AM NOT. I'm reaming ignored, I am forced to watch how everyone around me has someone special in their life, but not me.

But guess what everything in my life is gray. I do things in automatic because I have to, I'm not looking forward to anything, and most of the joy of my life is gone. Is so tired guys. My jobs don't prevent inceldom
It appears that Incels are incredibly envious. If I had a penny for every time an Incel was called a Fakecel because of some retarded shit he's been luckier in than others, I wouldn't have to work another day in my life.

View attachment 393417

bet you 100 bananas he's getting unbanned in 2 week (MAX)

That’s because they never actually put in effort. I hate to say it but he was most likely a normie

bet you 100 bananas he's getting unbanned in 2 week (MAX)
I have no doubts that this could be a troll itself and he'll reappeare some time in the future.

Probably pull a personality inkwell and begin subtly bragging and make more retarded bait trolling threads

For now though let's just enjoy his absence.

The forum is less autistic without his presence.

He was the product of stupid nonwhite shitskinnery. You’re the one at fault for “muh white JBW”. If anything, you and all the ethnics aren’t mad at incel cream for being troll, you’re mad for doing what you’re saying and for being the physical manifestation of ethnic gaslighting.

He was the product of stupid nonwhite shitskinnery. You’re the one at fault for “muh white JBW”. If anything, you and all the ethnics aren’t mad at incel cream for being troll, you’re mad for doing what you’re saying and for being the physical manifestation of ethnic gaslighting.
This is honestly terrible bait.

No thanks, I'm good right now. Try again in maybe a week.

Gg

This is honestly terrible bait.
“JBW is true! Blue eyes mogger! Whites can ascend with gooks in SEA at any point!”

“hey guys, I’m gonna go to SEA and fuck an Asian woman, so you know those these race pills you guys have given me when I first joined the forum? I found even more! Wow guys, you were right this whole time! ”

“NO REEEEE YOU CANT DO THAT NOOOOO”

“JBW is true! Blue eyes mogger! Whites can ascend with gooks in SEA at any point!”

“hey guys, I’m gonna go to SEA and fuck an Asian woman, so you know those these race pills you guys have given me when I first joined the forum? I found even more! Wow guys, you were right this whole time! ”

“NO REEEEE YOU CANT DO THAT NOOOOO”
Came back this thread

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Absolutely right tho, I'm gonna fuck ethnic women and laugh at their men :feelsLSD: