Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that 99.9999% of all profiles posted in profile review threads on r/Tinder and r/Bumble are male is another huge blackpill

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
There are barely any girls because no matter how bad their profile is they always get matches

Whats worse is that all of these guys mog me and are looking for relationships too, so its not like theyre just after hookups which every girl says she doesnt want

But then its never enough, not to mention all the contradicting advice that you get

Group pictures? You dont want those because nobody can tell who you are? But dont forget to include some group pictures so people dont think youre a friendless loser

Gym selfies? Cant have those because it makes you look like a douchebag, but include those anyway because girls love them

Its insane the hoops you have to jump through to even go out on a date

They also don't like when men put selfie photos. :feelsclown:

They also don't like when men put selfie photos. :feelsclown:

No dog pictures
No car selfies
No hunting/fishing picture
No group pictures
No car pictures
No pictures with other women

At this point guys should just have mugshots taken holding up a board with their stats

No dog pictures
No car selfies
No hunting/fishing picture
No group pictures
No car pictures
No pictures with other women

At this point guys should just have mugshots taken holding up a board with their stats
Its sexual selection/genetic cleansing at work.

So legit. A wise man once said there's no self improvement for females. That basically sums it up, they don't need to try, they win the moment they're born.

So legit. A wise man once said there's no self improvement for females. That basically sums it up, they don't need to try, they win the moment they're born.
Men are expendable according to this universe. Women arent.

The fact that men ask people to review their profiles also show that they care more and work harder at dating

Yet people will insist men are clueless lazy morons who complain about not getting top models

Redditors are such aspies lmao this guy is asking for a critique of his profile

Fucking lol @ describing yourself as a "typical ISFJ" as if any non-autistic person knows what the fuck that means JFL.

Redditors are such aspies lmao this guy is asking for a critique of his profile
View attachment 398144
Fucking lol @ describing yourself as a "typical ISFJ" as if any non-autistic person knows what the fuck that means JFL.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO the personality types. Normies have zero fucking clue about those. I remember one time irl some normies were talking about retarded fb personality quizzes and i asked them if they ever did the MBTI tests, they all looked at me like o_O
I wasn't too surprised that they didn't know what those were, what surprised me more was that they had ZERO interests in finding out what those were despite the fact that they were talking about doing personality tests. Normies are scared or outright disgusted by anything that seems even remotely out of the norm

jfl at trying to sell yourself with that kind of quirky nonsense

And i love how hard he's trying to sell himself at EVERYTHING. Nerd, sports, concerts, gym etc. "pls i'll do everything". He really thinks a foid who likes one of those things will be like "ooooh he likes concerts??? ME TOO I HAVE TO HIT HIM UP"

This retarded behavior is 100% caused by the fact that they don't understand that looks mog everything.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO the personality types. Normies have zero fucking clue about those. I remember one time irl some normies were talking about retarded fb personality quizzes and i asked them if they ever did the MBTI tests, they all looked at me like o_O
I wasn't too surprised that they didn't know what those were, what surprised me more was that they had ZERO interests in finding out what those were despite the fact that they were talking about doing personality tests. Normies are scared or outright disgusted by anything that seems even remotely out of the norm

jfl at trying to sell yourself with that kind of quirky nonsense

And i love how hard he's trying to sell himself at EVERYTHING. Nerd, sports, concerts, gym etc. "pls i'll do everything". He really thinks a foid who likes one of those things will be like "ooooh he likes concerts??? ME TOO I HAVE TO HIT HIM UP"

This retarded behavior is 100% caused by the fact that they don't understand that looks mog everything.
:lul: JFL I've been in similar situations. As a general rule when talking with normies it's best not to mention anything you learnt about on 4chan, cuckit or any other kind of online community. Anything frequently discussed on such sites is best left on there as the users are 99% aspies and incels in denial.

These guys' minds are truly in a different universe to ours. I can't imagine being bluepilled enough to actually think what you had written in your bio would matter at all. Like the thought of someone just sitting there asking himself what's wrong with his profile, what words to use or what to mention or leave out and not just realising it's literally just looks.