Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The fact that 99% of women listen to black music is incredibly alarming

I don't know if it's possible to brainwash people into something that contradicts that biological, instinctive nature.
Do you believe rap is boosting their SMV?

Everyone listens to black music, so it's not a surprise.

I think foids listen to nig nog music because its what’s popular these days. I doubt your average foid is a huge lil pump fan but who knows
Could we brainwash them to like ugly guys?

Not even asian girls are like this. Koreans and jap girls are listening to k pop. What are western girls listening to? Tyger. Lil pump.
White girls 25 and under love K pop lol

Girls don't listen to music because it sounds good, they only listen to music by guys they're attracted to. Backstreet boys, One Direction... they only listened to them because they liked the boys. Now 99% of western girls listen to music by black guys (or white guys acting black).

Not even asian girls are like this. Koreans and jap girls are listening to k pop. What are western girls listening to? Tyger. Lil pump.
Original

The genetic purity of the white race is at state.

Or maybe, they just listen to the music they hear on the radio/the music that is artificially promoted on streaming services to the front page?
That is most likely the case, Foids are conformists, and as such, will have the same or very similar musical tastes to avoid be ostracized.
Ignorance.

Black music appeals to low IQ lifeforms, such as amoebas and foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back