Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that even mere idea that Men can be sexually attractive to Women doesn't cross Normie's mind is staggering to think about.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Your parents, most of your relatives, people around you, and people in society in general don't think Women can lust after Men.

Why?

Because the average person is such a recessed 0 sex appeal subhuman that they really can't even wrap their heads around a MAN ozzing sexual appeal to the point that Women can't take their eyes off of him, think about biggest GigaChad that you know about and try to place him next to you in everyday situations.. can you even begin to comprehend the amount of sheer female attention that guy would get?? it's actually crazy to think about how hard Chad simply Amogs worldwide Male population, it's result of Millions of years of Evolution but it's only granted to one Male in Millions upon Millions and the rest have to sit back and accept the MOG.

2001.jpg.8a9fe6ce50ebf311c10b9837c3f0439f.jpg

I have never in my life seen anyone look anything near close to this, and guys here really want to make believe that Women fuck Chads??? where the fuck have you seen anyone look like this irl?? seriously..

that literally what i/everyone thinks until i got blackpilled tbh.
High IQ.

that literally what i/everyone thinks until i got blackpilled tbh.
High IQ.

You even hear it subtly from time to time.

'Oh look at him no wonder he's a movie star' 'yea he looks like one' people don't expect Men to be good looking unless it's in Movies, hell my aunt used to watch movies soley because they had Brad pitt in them.

Imo Only very few relationships r based on true mutual attraction. That's y u hear a lot of redpillers/normies/unawarecels always discussing women as if they r some sort of puzzle to figure out

Imo Only very few relationships r based on true mutual attraction. That's y u hear a lot of redpillers/normies/unawarecels always discussing women as if they r some sort of puzzle to figure out

Yes.

Because the vast majority don't have raw sexual appeal.

Normies do witness mogging but they'll likely tune it out(although I tink more are becoming aware of blkpill