Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The fact that incels struggle with BOTH getting a girl and finding a (decent paying) job is not a coincidence

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
The Hollywood trope of the lonely but successful genius is nothing but a myth --- guys with great jobs often have great social lives and are in a relationship with a foid.

In my case, I'm stuck at a dead end, low paying job with no future (I'm sticking with it because of the insurance), and of course, if I was successful with women I wouldn't be a frequent visitor to this forum.
Recently, I went to a mock interview and resume advice. The constantly smiling fake-friendly foid said that I interview well (just need to make more eye contact) and that my resume was fine. The elephant in the room is my appearance.

It's no coincidence. Ever since women have been shoehorned into the workforce, jobs have become less available for men. And since most men's value as a partner comes from providing, they are rendered useless by women.

At least, after being blackpilled, we know looks are important for everything in this life.

>Most women are educated.
>Most women do not want to date down.
>In short, you are screwed if you dont have the right background and career.

It's no coincidence. Ever since women have been shoehorned into the workforce, jobs have become less available for men. And since most men's value as a partner comes from providing, they are rendered useless by women.
Would you say there's a correlation with looks because the more women are in managerial positions, and in the workforce then the arbitrary revolve around lookism will be more prominent?
So then, people will be chosen on the basis of looks rather than fittingness for position in a job. Have any of youseen this happen before?

what are you talking about, several guys here have good paying jobs. You not being able to put on your work face is a lack of social skills couple with the fact your ugly.

If you are ugly, you better hope you are a people person.

The biggest bluepill I believed in my life was that guys like us if they concentrated in their studies would be successful.

a lack of social skills couple with the fact your ugly.
Well, I'm ugly and autistic, and have a lot of problems getting jobs, even in the shitty service industry, and even with a bachelor's in computer shit.
The biggest bluepill I believed in my life was that guys like us if they concentrated in their studies would be successful.

Well, I'm ugly and autistic, and have a lot of problems getting jobs, even in the shitty service industry, and even with a bachelor's in computer shit.
how many industry related industries have you gotten since getting your Bach?

how many industry related industries have you gotten since getting your Bach?
1, maybe 2, although the first was an internship that was only sort of related to my industry. So mostly just the one.

1, maybe 2, although the first was an internship that was only sort of related to my industry. So mostly just the one.
Look at Government Agencies. The pay is a little less, but you get full benefits and guaranteed 20 year pension.

just spend half of your life studying and wageslaving bro all girls love hardwork people

Last edited:

just spend half of your life studying and wageslaving bro all girls love hardwork people

stuff like this is honestly a weird turn on for me. I like the pity aspect of it from women

trauma made you like this
I know and I'm ashamed of it. Sometimes I fantasize about getting beaten up by thugs, and having a woman come by to offer me a handkerchief to wipe my bloody nose.

what are you talking about, several guys here have good paying jobs. You not being able to put on your work face is a lack of social skills couple with the fact your ugly.

If you are ugly, you better hope you are a people person.

Another myth is that if you just keep your head down, be stoic at work and be super productive then people will notice and recognize you and you will get a promotion. Kek no that’s not how it is. They will be accustomed to your high output and if you ever slow down and veer off for a second they will criticize you. And promotions? Those are reserved for ass kissers and attractive folks.

Would you say there's a correlation with looks because the more women are in managerial positions, and in the workforce then the arbitrary revolve around lookism will be more prominent?
So then, people will be chosen on the basis of looks rather than fittingness for position in a job. Have any of youseen this happen before?
Absolutley. Being NT is also important. As we moved out of the industrial era, jobs became much more service oriented. This, alongside having tons of demand, allows employers to judge on superficial qualities like looks and demand exceptional social skills as well.

At least, after being blackpilled, we know looks are important for everything in this life.

Lookism, heightism, ableism, ageism, racism & cacophobia are all to blame but no one takes it seriously if a man complains about it.
Another myth is that if you just keep your head down, be stoic at work and be super productive then people will notice and recognize you and you will get a promotion. Kek no that’s not how it is. They will be accustomed to your high output and if you ever slow down and veer off for a second they will criticize you. And promotions? Those are reserved for ass kissers and attractive folks.

Yes I've seen & been witness to this from first hand experience.

hard to tell but at my job provider app their is alot of ugly men and only a small amount of women i think some of it is due to rural isolation most of the men are alcoholics a few druggies and women are also a bit heavy on the piss i also have noticed the women are overweight and not attractive as well and my job provider are the biggest conmen going had one tell me that they are keeping people unemployed as its the only way they get gov funding as if numbers of clients drop it means they have to layoff staff. not sure how it works over in your countries but we have a system that is called centrelink if you study or do wtf your get a payment of around $550 a fortnight its really hard to pay bills and buy enough food each week and the worst thing is you are hated by every person who is working and now our gov is going to introduce the indue card which controls how you spend your payment it has caused alot of people in the trial area to go homeless and the crime rate in these areas has gone up its sad that the only crime most people commit when they are unemployed is not being able to find work and i know some people are not hired based on looks and i also have witnessed people get treated like shit because they are considered not atractive and it really sucks not having a job.

Correct. You either get it all or nothing. The rare outliers don't reflect how those things go hand in hand normally.
Yes, I remember at my dead end wagie jobs like grocery stores the 30 year old dudes working there would STILL suck up to the managers. 17 year old me even then was absolutely disgusted by how low cucks will go. of course everyone there hated me as a result, but I refuse to be a cuck just to get acceptance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back