Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that /r/niceguys has over 1million subscribers is pretty blackpilling

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Can you imagine men doing the same thing lmao. Creating a subreddit to post examples of "entitled" foids.

Women fucking hate non-Chad men. It kind of reminds me of CreepyPMs - this subreddit hasn't even got anything to do with what it originally had, if you look at most of the submissions it's just examples of foids complaining that some non-Chad messaged them.

Reminder: It's not enough for foids to live life on easy mode with 24/7, instant access to the best looking guys on Earth. They want non-Chad men to evaporate (despite the fact they built the world they live in).

They want non Chad men to be asexual eunuch slaves and continously provide for them. Also "Why don't you try and fuck guys bro" shit they use as well.

meme subreddit

Just go against millions of years of evolution and become gay theory

Yes seriously that's what they think and want. That's why they're so keen on this "Trans" issues I reckon.

If one can be converted into being gay then one can be converted into not being gay.

They haven't thought that one out though.
r/nice_girls is at 721K

Rebellion hits back.

stupid post honestly

Ok fair enough but there's still marked differences. For one all the girls posted there will have hordes of thirsty men still interested in them, and two of course the subreddit has a NOO MUHSOGGYKNEE rule because foids are the worshiped gender.

Low iq snowflakes.

Women fucking hate non-Chad men. It kind of reminds me of CreepyPMs - this subreddit hasn't even got anything to do with what it originally had, if you look at most of the submissions it's just examples of foids complaining that some non-Chad messaged them.

They want non Chad men to be asexual eunuch slaves and continously provide for them. Also "Why don't you try and fuck guys bro" shit they use as well.

meme subreddit

nice guys is mostly just posting of “incels” that they think it is, + their ideas of a neckbeard

Women cant just enjoy their own creative minecraft mode tier life and easy access to validation and chadlite-chad cock and men worshipping them on a 10 foot pedestal, they gotta further their own egos by picking on ugly men who dare tried to breath the same air she lives in.

Reminds me of the video on YouTube : What ‘white people are good at’. The whole time I watched it I imagined a alternate world where someone could say the same things about women and be a literal corporation.

If this is you @BlkPillPres then respect nigga.

Yeah that's me

Haven't made a video in a while, really just focused on wealthmaxxing right now, but when I'm finished, I probably will begin again, and this time I'll use my voice

Reminder: It's not enough for foids to live life on easy mode with 24/7, instant access to the best looking guys on Earth. They want non-Chad men to evaporate (despite the fact they built the world they live in).
high IQ and manicidepilled.