Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that we've gone from it being complete lockdown to mass congregation protests in less than a week shows how much power the media has.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It was shunned on and you were looked upon like a demon if you DARED to go out during quarantine. You would be kicked out of stores and businesses if you dared come in one without a mask or the proper apparel. This was not very long ago, for some places it wasn't even a week. Then the floyd protests happen and we went from these same people shunning you to these same people leaving their houses to mass congregate in groups of thousands of people, all close together, many without masks.

We've gone from talks of reopening to a full reopening of the nation all because the media wanted to do so. The worst part is nobody is really mentioning it, again their time is spent talking about BLM and police brutality and whatever else pertaining to that subject. The pace at which the recent events have unfolded proves just how much power the media has over society as a whole, for a "life threatening terrible destructive pandemic" to be thrown into obscurity in the face of "Go out and protest in groups of 4,000, which if you did a day before we told you to you would be arrested"

Media has so much power and influence it can change public opinion and influence their actions to parallel opposites in a matter of days. Just because the media shone the light on one black man and one video of the police choking him out it's like we've gone into completely parallel universes.

The worst part is that it's not like directly opposing political viewpoints are doing this, it's the same group of people who both shunned you during lockdown and are now going out into the streets to protest without masks. The exact. Same. People.

Last edited:
Its not like blacks were quarantining anyway

Television is reality and reality is less than television

Its not like blacks were quarantining anyway
BLM protests are 70% white liberal. The same group who wanted to kill you where you stood for not wearing your mask.

Or how stupid most people are

people are NPCs, yet when incels say it they are "coping"

No, it shows that people are getting worried about things. I mean June the 1st is tommorow, there is going to be a ton of people who can't afford rent.

High iq post, reminds me of a quote i read "If the media don't talk about it, it doesn't exist"

I wonder who is controlling the media and funding these protests? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
just black people protesting

Yes. What's most shocking to me is how the same people who were calling others criminals for not being scared of a virus are now defending looters and arsenists.

I often wonder how much better off the world would be if mainstream media could just disappear as it should have ever since broadband internet became a thing.

Especially television. This thing is obsolete AF and it's brainwashing people.

Last edited:
I don't have a television!

Not since it changed from analog to digital...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back