Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that women don't get bullied (nowhere near as much as men) is a huge advantage to their gender.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The first thing bluepillers would say is that women get bullied too, but that's nothing compared to what men go through.

If you're a guy, if you're not the bully, if you're not physically strong or if you're somewhat shy or not neurotypical, then you're fucked. Sometimes things are so bad that you have to switch schools, happened to me twice. Though after reading some stories of what happens in military schools I consider myself lucky. Luckily my parents even sent me to a private school with the little money they had so I got bullied much less, it was almost nice. Luckily we got a discount so we could afford it, dad knew people.

Hell, they get treated a lot nicer than boys in all situations. Even teachers have it out for you as a boy.

Even as adults they have it easier. In the workplace or any other situation, they don't have it nearly as bad. And guys with mental issues like autism or even something milder? Forget about it, you'll be the ostracized weirdo everywhere you go. As a woman you just pass off as shy.

I heard foid on foid bullying is much brutal though.

Yeah that's what normies say, fucking women are always seen as victims. Ohh their lives are so hard. God damn how can this world be so upside down, being a male is so much harder in every way and yet every normie believes women have it much harder and are even oppressed.

that's what you hear, but it's bullshit. holes live on tutorial mode
They hate on each other over shit like purses and boyfriends.
Yeah that's what normies say, fucking women are always seen as victims. Ohh their lives are so hard. God damn how can this world be so upside down, being a male is so much harder in every way and yet every normie believes women have it much harder and are even oppressed.
No, I mean, apparently they into drama over shit like purses.

they get more verbal insults but rarely experience physical bullying and scarring. also they can also have soy Cucks stand up for them if they seek

this is true. I've witnessed whores lash out on other whores, but afterwards whiteknights and the symps come a long to unwind the situation. The bullying pretty much happens BTS, though I've heard the rumours and gossips, since I always end up in the most unneeded places all the time hearing these things.

Lol no, the worst they could do is tell another foid her hair is shit, meanwhile males are beaten and humiliated on a daily basis, I was sitting by myself during lunch break and some dude thought it would be funny do take my plate and drop everything on my head, I didn't have a change of clothes for the day so I had to stay like that for the rest of the day, no foid will ever go through what a male does, they play life in tutorial mode with cheats and console commands.

Women, if ever, are bullied only by other women. It is socially acceptable for women to bully men, but god forbid a guy even dares to look at a girl.

Lol no, the worst they could do is tell another foid her hair is shit, meanwhile males are beaten and humiliated on a daily basis, I was sitting by myself during lunch break and some dude thought it would be funny do take my plate and drop everything on my head, I didn't have a change of clothes for the day so I had to stay like that for the rest of the day, no foid will ever go through what a male does, they play life in tutorial mode with cheats and console commands.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah. I had an argument with a brownie friend of mine and he said women’s lives tend to be just as hard as men’s in their own way. I was so frustrated with him. How could he not see the reality?

Yeah. I had an argument with a brownie friend of mine and he said women’s lives tend to be just as hard as men’s in their own way. I was so frustrated with him. How could he not see the reality?
That's how EVERYBODY thinks. This world is upside down, what the fuck?

Female on female bullying is only "brutal" or tough because it is the only bullying they experience and also only rarely happening.