Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that women love being raped and humiliated is what makes me unable to have even a grain of respect for these subhumans.

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
Your average bluepilled numale will shudder at reading the title or throw a massive tantrum in order to uphold his fantasy of the scrupulous, fairer sex. He may deny it because his female "friends" tell him otherwise as only he's stupid enough to take anything that leaves the mouth of a foid for true. #believewomen

Women love being raped, they love being humiliated, they love being dominated, they love feeling small, they love being used as sexual objects and are utterly apathetic when it comes to being respected.

You only need to look at what arouses them the most. A much taller, broad, dominating, deep voiced, brash man. When they say they prefer "confidence", they mean arrogance and narcissism. A relationship with a female couldn't be further removed than a relationship you have with male friends where your friendship is defined by mutual respect and the acknowledgement of standing on equal foot. A female will expect you to take the initiave at all times, outrun agency. In a situation where this happens to not the case, its attraction towards you will dwindle considerably.

Think of the popularity of fifty shades of gray, how females on the rape subreddit try to rape bait men. The biggest enemy of equality are females themselves.

Don't believe whatever a female tells you she's attracted by. Think of my previous thread where females rated their arousal towards bonobo's as minimal when the plethysmograph registered something entirely different. They have both subhuman self-awareness and are massive liars.

Tell me, how the hell am I supposed to respect these creatures that can hardly be viewed as people?

Women = children

the only problem are the fucking cucks

Sometimes I think it's all a big shit test. Women only feel attraction to super gl guys normally, but when it comes to being raped by a violent thug, even a guy like the Park Maniac will do.

I honestly don't dig rape, I'd prefer romance with a young girl loving me back, but sadly, this preferred scenario is utterly impossible considering my looks and age. I wonder if being raped by me if I were a violent thug would make my dream girl have an orgasm and want more.

They love being raped and humiliated by Chad. The fact that it would be traumatic and criminal if I do it reminds me that I'm not human.

@Leucosticte would be able to make some high IQ input ITT.

They love being raped and humiliated by Chad. The fact that it would be traumatic and criminal if I do it reminds me that I'm not human.
Sometimes I think it's all a big shit test. Women only feel attraction to super gl guys normally, but when it comes to being raped by a violent thug, even a guy like the Park Maniac will do.

I honestly don't dig rape, I'd prefer romance with a young girl loving me back, but sadly, this preferred scenario is utterly impossible considering my looks and age. I wonder if being raped by me if I were a violent thug would make my dream girl have an orgasm and want more.

You are coping hard by focussing too much on "good looks". Adult women don't feel much for pretty boys. What they want is strongly differentiated sexual dimorphism.

What they want is strongly differentiated sexual dimorphism.

Which I don't have. Or rather, I'm disjointed in that regard --- thickset body with a bulky neanderthal nose (masculine traits), but a skinny face, skinny wrists, and short stature. Foids like men that are masculine looking in their entirety

They have a biological impulse to be dominated. Feminists can preach about equality to men all day long but they can’t change nature.

What they want is strongly differentiated sexual dimorphism.
Why aren't ogres successful with women then?

I don't see many attractive women fawning over guys like this:
86bae334eb158165dd2e2782d64a19ad1

Last edited:
That man will get more poon than a scrawny pretty boy.
I don't think so. Well, maybe more, but not nearly as much quality. A guy like that could be a 30+ single mom slayer, but a guy like this could be a teenager prime and virgin girl slayer (which is vastly superior):
Seven reasons why a pretty boy is popular with gays1

Besides, his facial structure is not very masculine.
If we're talking about face, yeah, I agree with you. Masculine, squarish facial bones beat muscles, frame and even height any day.. Look at this faggot, he's very effeminate but look at the jaw and facial bones. He is above average in attractiveness to women.

Face trumps all at the end of the day.

I don't think so. Well, maybe more, but not nearly as much quality. A guy like that could be a 30+ single mom slayer, but a guy like this could be a teenager prime and virgin girl slayer (which is vastly superior):
View attachment 70648

If we're talking about face, yeah, I agree with you. Masculine, squarish facial bones beat muscles, frame and even height any day.. Look at this faggot, he's very effeminate but look at the jaw and facial bones. He is above average in attractiveness to women.
View attachment 70649

Face trumps all at the end of the day.

>>Masculine, squarish facial bones beat muscles, frame and even height any day<<

Absolutely not. All are part of the total sum that is male sexual dimorphism with. A 5'4 average weight man with a hypermasculine face will struggle much more in dating than 6'4, broad man with a slightly feminine face.

>>Masculine, squarish facial bones beat muscles, frame and even height any day<<

Absolutely not. All are part of the total sum that is male sexual dimorphism with. A 5'4 average weight man with a hypermasculine face will struggle much more in dating than 6'4, broad man with a slightly feminine face.
Hard to say.

You have to have everything to slay nowadays. Face trumps height in general, but it depends on the quantity of the difference. It's hard to correspond height measures to facial points, maybe 3 inches are worth a point, maybe 4 or more, Idk.

I know a guy at my gym that resembles him and he slays.
Aren't you Peruvian? Maybe he gets points there for being white (assuming he is)?

Foids love to be humiliated by Chad while she won't even look at you. It wouldn't be so bad if foids just hated all men, but that they love a few of them so genuinely and with such passion and despises the rest, that is what makes everything so unbearable.

Aren't you Peruvian? Maybe he gets points there for being white (assuming he is)?

I'm Colombian but I live in the US; I live in a heavily Hispanic area, and the dude is white. A white Neanderthal-looking does way better than mestizos.

Hard to say.

You have to have everything to slay nowadays. Face trumps height in general, but it depends on the quantity of the difference. It's hard to correspond height measures to facial points, maybe 3 inches are worth a point, maybe 4 or more, Idk.

>>Face trumps height in general<<

No, it doesn't.
Height1

Attachments

• height1.jpg
    height1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 71
>>Face trumps height in general<<

No, it doesn't.
View attachment 70653
That experiment just proves height is important, but it doesn't prove it's more important than facial attractiveness. I'd say all women already pictured a facially attractive guy when answering about their preferred height.

I'm 6'1 and a hardcore incel. Just swiped dozens of foids right on Tinder again, still 0 matches. I mention I'm 6'1 there. Also 500+ unsuccessful approaches on my belt.

That experiment just proves height is important. It doesn't prove is more important than facial attractiveness. I'd say all women already pictured a facially attractive guy when answering about their preferred height.

I'm 6'1 and a hardcore incel. Just swiped dozens of foids right on Tinder again, still 0 matches. I mention I'm 6'1 there. Also 500+ unsuccessful approaches on my belt.

Now imagine being 5'1 with your face, are you going to deny your life would approach levels of nearly unimaginable hell? Height plays a role not only in attracting women but in nearly every aspect of life. From being more respected, not being treated as a kid, intidimidation, it boosts confidence. Taller people have on average better lives than shorter ones and you can imagine it to be much worse for shorter men.

Women prefer males who are optimally 21cm (8inches) taller than they are.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-successful-in-life-study-find-a6919431.html

https://research.vu.nl/en/publications/women-want-taller-men-more-than-men-want-shorter-women

Now imagine being 5'1 with your face, are you going to deny your life would approach levels of nearly unimaginable hell? Height plays a role not only in attracting women but in nearly every aspect of life. From being more respected, not being treated as a kid, intidimidation, it boosts confidence. Taller people have on average better lives than shorter ones and you can imagine it to be much worse for shorter men.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-successful-in-life-study-find-a6919431.html

https://research.vu.nl/en/publications/women-want-taller-men-more-than-men-want-shorter-women
Well, if we're talking about being respected by other men, yeah height has a huge importance. But it doesn't guarantee anything anyway, I was bullied even though I'm tall and have a decent frame.

Age helps tbh. After getting older, with a beard, people mess with you less than when you were a teenager with emo hair (my case).

But I'd prefer 100000000000000000000000 times being a cute pretty boy who could have sex with young white girls than being respected by other men. Fuck other men tbh. And I'm a NEET anyway, wageslaving is unbearable, being bullied or not.

That experiment just proves height is important, but it doesn't prove it's more important than facial attractiveness. I'd say all women already pictured a facially attractive guy when answering about their preferred height.

You can't judge broad statistics and probabilities from a single personal point of reference. That's why we have scientific studies.

eg. Also:
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

For most men (ie. guys who are neither male model good looking nor deformed tier ugly), height > face.

You can't judge broad statistics and probabilities from a single personal point of reference. That's why we have scientific studies.
I know that, yeah, that was anedoctical. But I'm at least proof that being 6'1 doesn't guarantee you absolutely anything if you're ugly. And I'm not even a deformed 1/10 truecel, my face has been consistently rated 4/10 here.

Well, if we're talking about being respected by other men, yeah height has a huge importance. But it doesn't guarantee anything anyway, I was bullied even though I'm tall and have a decent frame.

Age helps tbh. After getting older, with a beard, people mess with you less than when you were a teenager with emo hair (my case).

But I'd prefer 100000000000000000000000 times being a cute pretty boy who could have sex with young white girls than being respected by other men. Fuck other men tbh. And I'm a NEET anyway, wageslaving is unbearable, being bullied or not.

You're grossly mistaken if you think being a short cute prettyboy will make you attract anything more than trannies and faggots.

Taller men have literally more reproductive success: https://www.nature.com/articles/35003107

You're grossly mistaken if you think being a short cute prettyboy will make you attract anything more than trannies and faggots.

Taller men have literally more reproductive success: https://www.nature.com/articles/35003107
I hope you're right tbh, would be lifefuel.

The guy I posted here isn't that short I think.

eg. Also:
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

For most men (ie. guys who are neither male model good looking nor deformed tier ugly), height > face.
Your thread is high IQ and science-based as always but it makes me feel very bad. How could I have failed as a tall and white guy in the third world, after trying so hard? :cryfeels:

Before cucktears print this, no, I never told women IRL the kind of stuff I post here (JBs, women should be treated as children, etc).

Your thread is high IQ and science-based as always but it makes me feel very bad. How could I have failed as a tall and white guy in the third world, after trying so hard? :cryfeels:

Before cucktears print this, no, I never told women IRL the kind of stuff I post here (JBs, women should be treated as children, etc).

I don't know but it's a valid question to ask. Certainly just based on those facts we can likely all agree that a 6'1" white man in Brazil with an only somewhat below average (ie. 4/10) face should not be expected to be permaincel.

Especially also because you are 30 and thus would have been a teen and 20 years old in the pre-Tinder era (barely).

You're clearly not autistic and have good/normal social and conversational skills. So what would be the problem exactly?

When did you start balding? What were things like for you as a teen or in your early 20s? At the present, I would bet you are being overrated as 4/10 due to your balding not being taken into account. You might be a 4/10 structurally, but likely with hair loss you're down to a 3/10 or worse according to women. They nuke men for balding in a way that raters on here likely wouldn't.

But unless you started balding very early that still wouldn't explain your problems as a teen or early 20 year old.

So what do you think it was?

it's over for majority of men where i live since avr female vs male height is 14cm taller for men (165cm vs 179cm) you need to be 186cm to be seen as attractive it's fucking over. Less than 185cm = manlet boy tier.

we have to read biographies from rapists tbh, also this is like anything else with foids, is only rape when you are weak or ugly otherwise it was just role playing teehee

Last edited:
When did you start balding?
Very soon, at 19 I remember my hairline was already high, I coped saying to myself I just had a naturally large forehead. But I could hide it well with my bangs and it only became bad enough for me not to be able to use my hair anymore at 24. I remember the day I decided to cut my hair short because of baldness was a little after my 24th birthday.

What were things like for you as a teen or in your early 20s?
I was high inhib and introverted. In middle school I was bullied constantly and very unpopular. In high school things improved a lot (I changed schools), I had a social circle and went out a lot, but I didn't approach, I just waited to get lucky or something.

At the present, I would bet you are being overrated as 4/10 due to your balding not being taken into account. You might be a 4/10 structurally, but likely with hair loss you're down to a 3/10 or worse according to women. They nuke men for balding in a way that raters on here likely wouldn't.
Very likely.

But unless you started balding very early that still wouldn't explain your problems as a teen or early 20 year old.

So what do you think it was?
I think the problem is the fact I didn't approach or really do anything other than just "putting myself out there", lol.

I got to know PUA at 23 and my mass approaching endeavors only started once I was already balding significantly.

Had I approached before, during my prime, maybe I could have ascended. I would most likely become an incel afterwards nevertheless, but I wouldn't be a virgin outside of prostitutes like I am now.

That's why I get a bit triggered when I see young pretty boys not doing anything. Maybe if they did something now they could ascend as well. But after a certain point it'll likely be over.

Very soon, at 19 I remember my hairline was already high, I coped saying to myself I just had a naturally large forehead. But I could hide it well with my bangs and it only became bad enough for me not to be able to use my hair anymore at 24. I remember the day I decided to cut my hair short because of baldness was a little after my 24th birthday.

I was high inhib and introverted. In middle school I was bullied constantly and very unpopular. In high school things improved a lot (I changed schools), I had a social circle and went out a lot, but I didn't approach, I just waited to get lucky or something.

Very likely.

I think the problem is the fact I didn't approach or really do anything other than just "putting myself out there", lol.

I got to know PUA at 23 and my mass approaching endeavors only started once I was already balding significantly.

Had I approached before, during my prime, maybe I could have ascended. I would most likely become an incel afterwards nevertheless, but I wouldn't be a virgin outside of prostitutes like I am now.

That's why I get a bit triggered when I see young pretty boys not doing anything. Maybe if they did something now they could ascend as well. But after a certain point it'll likely be over.

Yeah, then I think you are probably correct on all that. Almost certainly that's all the case.

Just curious as well - Why do you think you were bullied? Do you think being white was part of it? Were you tall at those ages too? I imagine some of the Brazilian guys might have felt threatened by you if you were "the white guy" or especially "the tall white guy" since everyone everywhere knows whites have higher social value (even if they don't want to say it).

Also age kills everyone's chances eventually. The only way to survive age/balding is to get rich or be a ridiculously top tier Chad. Rich = buying hookers or sugar babies or getting gold diggers. Top tier Chad = never loses. Other than that pretty much no one can do well after 30 from what I see. Age makes everyone uglier even if you don't bald.

Yeah, then I think you are probably correct on all that. Almost certainly that's all the case.

Just curious as well - Why do you think you were bullied? Do you think being white was part of it? Were you tall at those ages too? I imagine some of the Brazilian guys might have felt threatened by you if you were "the white guy" or especially "the tall white guy" since everyone everywhere knows whites have higher social value (even if they don't want to say it).

Also age kills everyone's chances eventually. The only way to survive age/balding is to get rich or be a ridiculously top tier Chad. Rich = buying hookers or sugar babies or getting gold diggers. Top tier Chad = never loses. Other than that pretty much no one can do well after 30 from what I see. Age makes everyone uglier even if you don't bald.
During middle school I changed schools a lot, I got both extremes: being bullied for being white and a not living in a favela in public school (probably for the reasons you talked about) and also being bullied in a expensive private school in which I was one of the poorest kids (there were lots of other whites there).

I was already tall, I finished growing around 15. But I was very skinny, I remember weighting around 60 kg back in my early teens.

Aside for the social class/race factors, I was too recluse and I think everybody could see how terrified and anxious I was. I absolutely hated school.

I was a pushover, even girls beat me back then because I just didn't hit back. Also I was raised by a single mom so I was never taught to stand up to bullies or anything like that.

During middle school I changed schools a lot, I got both extremes: being bullied for being white and a not living in a favela in public school (probably for the reasons you talked about) and also being bullied in a expensive private school in which I was one of the poorest kids (there were lots of other whites there).

I was already tall, I finished growing around 15. But I was very skinny, I remember weighting around 60 kg back in my early teens.

Aside for the social class/race factors, I was too recluse and I think everybody could see how terrified and anxious I was. I absolutely hated school. Also I was raised by a single mom so I was never taught to stand up to bullies or anything like that.

That's too bad man. I definitely think that's the defining factor then. Had you had a stable childhood with friends and normal parenting, as a tall white guy even from a young age in Brazil you undoubtedly could have had high status and gotten some teenage girlfriends. You might have even locked one down before your balding set in, and now you'd be raising little Mainlanders instead of posting on an incel forum.

It's not useful to spend too much time on "what ifs" but sometimes it's a nice escape or a way at least to realize the cards might have been stacked against you in certain ways and it's not your fault things turned out the way they did. A lot of this is random chance and one issue dominoing into another.

A lot of sequential things have to go unluckily wrong for a man to end up like this. We're just the ones who were repeatedly unlucky enough that nothing really worked out. Just one roll of the dice different at one point might have changed the whole trajectory. But it didn't.

That's too bad man. I definitely think that's the defining factor then. Had you had a stable childhood with friends and normal parenting, as a tall white guy even from a young age in Brazil you undoubtedly could have had high status and gotten some teenage girlfriends. You might have even locked one down before your balding set in, and now you'd be raising little Mainlanders instead of posting on an incel forum.

It's not useful to spend too much time on "what ifs" but sometimes it's a nice escape or a way at least to realize the cards might have been stacked against you in certain ways and it's not your fault things turned out the way they did. A lot of this is random chance and one issue dominoing into another.

A lot of sequential things have to go unluckily wrong for a man to end up like this. We're just the ones who were repeatedly unlucky enough that nothing really worked out. Just one roll of the dice different at one point might have changed the whole trajectory. But it didn't.
I think if things were better in my family and school, maybe I could have been a normie, or at least a low tier normie. I can't see myself ever being a high tier normie or better popular guy.

But yeah, maybe it would have been enough to lock a girlfriend and keep her. But I doubt it tbh.

I think the dysfunctional family and school problems undoubtedly took their toll but looks were the most determinant factor. I have a friend I made in 6th grade which was also kinda recluse and loser-like in some senses (he was also a son of divorce/single mom), but since he's good-looking and only improved with age, unlike me (he was chubby and lost weight), I can clearly see how his life was an upward spiral of positivity since then, while mine was a downward spiral of negativity.

Tbh the blackpill soothed me a bit because thinking it's just my looks at least diminishes the hatred I have for the people who made my life miserable back then. When I was into PUA and believed a low inhib "alpha" personality was what mattered the most, I was so full of hatred for my old bullies I fantasized about ambushing them and breaking their knees with a baseball bat or something.

you may have been watching a bit too much mindbreak hentai. the majority of real females do not enjoy being raped or demeaned. "enjoying rape" is contradictory in of itself.

edit: did some research, i was a little wrong. my first mistake was giving females the assumption of some degree of dignity. while not the majority, a good chunk of women admit to having rape fantasies according to a few studies i just read up on. disgusting. how many women would actually go through with those fantasies, however, would differ a bit.

You need to get more blackpilled on female nature. I can not express how great my disdain is for females, for all of them, no exception.

don't go down this path.

True story. Knew a girl who went on a date with a guy. She ended up going to his place. Shit got hot and heavy, she pulled back, didn't want to go all the way yet. He did. He took the pussy. She ended up being with this guy for 3 years. Fuck a bitch

don't go down this path.
Don't worry, I won't, because of my natural circumspection. It's also what stopped me from downloading underage porn even though I find JBs hotter than 18+ foids. I don't want to take risks with things that can ruin my life that badly.

@Leucosticte has a point when he talks about rapists being the ultimate romantics, at least in a sense. For example, I loved my biggest onitis ever enough to sacrifice my pride and write a huge love letter to her (which she utterly ignored). I loved her a lot (in the romantic sense of the word), but I gotta admit, not enough to risk my freedom, life or anal integrity for her by raping her.

As a curiosity, she was 15 when we first met, but she's now 22 and I was still with her in my mind strongly until little time ago. I wrote the letter in 2016, she was 20.

A rapist sacrifices everything for his need to be with the loved foid. And, as much as I won't condone rape or think it's a good idea at all, and as much as it's unsettling, I think foids, deep down, appreciate this a lot.

Last edited: