Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The FAIRER SEX: Mom Offers Sex With 10-Yr-Old Daughter On One Extra Disturbing Condition

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Martens.jpg

Mom Offers Sex With 10-Yr-Old Daughter On One Extra Disturbing Condition
Written by:adminPosted on:May 27, 2017

A New Mexico mom made an offer to men, both at work and online, for the chance to have intercourse with her little girl. The list of people interested was horrifyingly long, but they were only allowed to take her up on the perverted offer by promising that they would do one thing while engaging in the act

For days leading up to her death, Victoria was forced to fulfill her mother’s twisted perversions as she allowed a stream of strange men into their home to sexually assault her daughter. Michelle met the rapists on the dating site Plenty of Fish and also at work, unabashedly putting the offer out there and getting takers. The only thing she wanted in return for the opportunity to rape her daughter was to allow the mother to watch. She later admitted that she enjoyed watching her daughter’s torture, KMOV reported.

Martens3.jpg

After repeatedly being raped by several men in town, Michelle, her boyfriend Fabian Gonzales, and Gonzales’ cousin Jessica Kelley, who was just released from prison in time to help commit this brutal crime, all drugged Victoria with meth, stabbed, and strangled her, then set her body ablaze.

-----

inb4 the 2 women only did it because a man was involved. He's the real criminal because penis.

absolutely ruined my day

what the actual fuck, vile creature

That bitch just LOOKS crazy too. Cucks, never think that women aren't capable of evil shit like this.

and roasties at IT say WE'RE the monsters yet femoids would do this...

Should be offtopic tbh. But yeah, not making any pedo jokes today, as a moment of silence for the little child. Absolutely haram.

shouldn't normies be campaigning to take down "Plenty of Fish", they sure campaigned hard enough to try and get us kicked off the internet

Does anybody know if they made a tape?
Umm I'm just asking so I can witness the evil of this woman first hand so I can pray to god.

Umm I'm just asking so I can witness the evil of this woman first hand so I can pray to god.
You sir have a very big caring heart.

You sir have a very big caring heart.

Thank you I know I try and even though this is a little girl getting pounded on by mexicans I believe she at least deserves a soul to witness her suffering to take it in and offer her my pray for his mercy.

Thank you I know I try and even though this is a little girl getting pounded on by mexicans I believe she at least deserves a soul to witness her suffering to take it in and offer her my pray for his mercy.
CUCK.

Women are evil creatures. They simply aren't capable of loving men or their own children. It's always take with women. All they do is use up resources with nothing to truly contribute back. Women should have to be on leashes when they are in public. Should be a curfew too of when they can be out. Otherwise they should just stay at home and do whatever they can to service their men.

torturing a 10yo. absolute sick fucks

CUCKTEARS will defend this FOID

It was GUYS who raped her.
Jfl at hating one gender and framing this as itd fault.

Some people are just monsters.

What else is there to do in New Mexico?

B-but incels are the eviiiiil ones, rite?

These are the kinds of people that are rewarded with sex and validation. This is demented. If I woke up and was 6ft11 with male model cheekbones I could viciously bully ugly males and harass them daily and even do it in front of everyone and people would laugh at the people I torment and girls would witness it and still have sex with me. I could abuse girls daily and they would still be with me and proceed to call an ugly guy that minds his own business a creepy, awkward, weirdo. ldar

Nothing of value was lost. A femoid child is still a femoid. Why should I care that she got raped by a bunch of dudes when in 5 more years this same girl would have done the same acts willingly. JFL at whiteknights in this thread. All women should be disposable property.
True, she would have grown up to be a slut like they all do when puberty comes along.

Just normies doing normie stuff.

fucking christ.... normies are fucking insane individuals.

The only thing she wanted in return for the opportunity to rape her daughter was to allow the mother to watch..

Sounds like a good deal to me

Attachments

• XD.jpg
    XD.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 67
Should be offtopic tbh. But yeah, not making any pedo jokes today, as a moment of silence for the little child. Absolutely haram.
idk way the forum has been as of late, sure some people can say that 10 year old slut deserved it. probably sucked off 10 chads in grade school.

Nothing of value was lost. A femoid child is still a femoid. Why should I care that she got raped by a bunch of dudes when in 5 more years this same girl would have done the same acts willingly..

You are the only poster on this site who ends up thinking the exact same shit at me lol, just plain brutally honest and straight to the point, this is exactly what I was thinking, people just don't like harsh realities. This is the truth, there's an alternate reality somewhere out there where her mom wasn't a sick fuck, she grows up and becomes a stacey, and we never even hear about her, but she just becomes one of the many women that perpetuate the culture of hypergamy that has made our lives the way it is. Probably even friendzones a future poster on this site, maybe he doesn't even make it here and kills himself.

Not to mention like you said, she would have ended up doing those same acts a few year later. I feel a lot of the trauma that comes of these "assaults" is ironically ADULTS TELLING THE CHILDREN THAT IT WAS BAD AND THEY SHOULD FEEL BAD lol. What if they just told those children, "its nothing, it happens to a lot of people, it wasn't your fault, its no big deal, just be sure to tell someone if anyone tries to do it again", I'd bet my life they'd get over it way sooner or would actually think nothing of the act, its funny how society likes to give us copes to keep us docile so we don't kill them, but they won't even give these children copes so they can "move on".

Attachments

• I feel nothing.jpg
    I feel nothing.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

I too would be interested in this for educational purposes.

Woman are disgusting creature's, they can't even care for children anymore.

That's sad I hope the Emily's ghost comes back and haunts her mom for life

That pic of the "mother" is going to give me nightmares. She doesn't even look human.
Women are twisted creatures.

Nothing of value was lost. A femoid child is still a femoid. Why should I care that she got raped by a bunch of dudes when in 5 more years this same girl would have done the same acts willingly. JFL at whiteknights in this thread. All women should be disposable property.

The mom looks like Satan.

Made me sick, poor kid. Holy fuck.

if anything the little girl is in a better place..

You just know that cucktears is gonna screencap the posts that applaud her death.
RIP.

You just know that cucktears is gonna screencap the posts that applaud her death.
RIP.
Seriously. As someone who doesn't give a shit what happens to full grown women this story made my heart hurt. Those people who applaud this have issues.

wtf did i just read? wtf??

Okay, I'm gonna go throw up now.

how could a mother do that? :/

they should do psych evaluations to see whoms fit or not to have kids.

The mom was HOT. Who'd want to fuck that little kid, when theres a hot mom there?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back