Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fall of man began with the Neolithic/Holocene extinction, making humans the top species, thus allowing subhumans to survive and breed.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
"The Industrial Society and Its consequences have been a disaster to the human race"
This is the opening sentence to Theodore Kaczynski's essay Industrial Society and Its Future. In which he details the detrimental effects industrial civilization has on the human psyche, the environment, and the world at large. He goes over the great suffering caused by modern society and the reasons why there are so much widespread suffering should be obvious to anyone here. We, as humans, no matter what race we are, are not designed to live like this.

We, humans, evolved as pack predators. From an evolutionary standpoint, we are meant to live in small autonomous, high-trust hunter-gatherer tribes. And for most of our history, we lived like this. That all changed 12 000 years ago with the invention of agriculture and permanent settlements. What exactly changed? While the end of the ice age was without a doubt a major factor, people seem to forget that the last great extinction happened around this time. Extinction of many large animals that hunted us. Before roughly 12 000 years ago, we humans were not at the top of the food chains, we were hunters, yes, but also hunted.

The evolutionary implications here should be obvious. The weak will not and cannot survive in such a situation. While we were preyed upon, the beta/incel/subhuman populations were naturally removed from the world as they could not survive the harsh conditions. After the neolithic extinction, life became somewhat easier as we were now the top dog of the food chain, meaning that Grugcel would no longer be eaten by a cave bear overpowering him. And since subhumans are born in way larger quantities than chads, it was only a matter of time before the Grugcel population increased to such levels that they couldn't even hunt anymore, despite being on top of the food chain. The "solution" for these failed hunters was agriculture. Instead of slaying animals in the wild like a true chad, just stick a fork in the dirt and plant some seeds like a cuck.

The more one thinks about it, the more one realizes that the fall of man and the explosion of subhumans began with agriculture.

Bring back child sacrifice. I wish my parents pulled me out with a coat hanger and threw me in a fire.