Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the family unit is evil and must be destroyed

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Honestly I can't think of anything more satanic and evil then "family". This is what has been holding humanity back for thousands of years. The family unit must be killed. Only then can we progress.

The family and Christian values are the only things that keep genetic trash like us alive. Marxists want us all dead

Destroying the family unit just promotes shallow hook up culture (think modern online dating) while destroying any form of loyalty.

What we're seeing now is a direct result of destruction of the family unit. A good way to destabilize countries is to destroy the family, i think social engineering is working over time to achieve the exact goals you state.

I guess maybe this can be a good thing if you believe in the chaos theory, but even if it ever reaches the point where society collapses people pulling the strings will be all over it to control the outcome, which sure as hell won't be in are best interest.

The family unit is what allowed humanity to master the world. Extra protection and stability for offspring, social support, if not surity of paternity - at least an increased likelyhood.

You make an assertion, but don’t give a single drop of your reasoning.

Degeneracy is allowed to roam free without the family unit.

The western nuclear family should be nuked.

It's just a scam to keep ZOGs rich by having more rent payers instead of families living together.

Destroying the family unit just promotes shallow hook up culture (think modern online dating) while destroying any form of loyalty.

What we're seeing now is a direct result of destruction of the family unit. A good way to destabilize countries is to destroy the family, i think social engineering is working over time to achieve the exact goals you state.

I guess maybe this can be a good thing if you believe in the chaos theory, but even if it ever reaches the point where society collapses people pulling the strings will be all over it to control the outcome, which sure as hell won't be in are best interest.

Degeneracy is the true enemy

Frankfurt School IQ thread.

lmao the destruction of the family is what has allowed the degenerate cultural marxists to obtain so much power. You want more more of that chit?

I'm an antinatalist so I suppose yes, I agree. I don't agree however with the idea of progress. there is no final goal. Humanity should put an end to itself.

What would you propose as an alternative then?