Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The fate of every redditor: soyboy gets brutally mogged by chad live

Is his GF was filming it?
If so, beyond brutal

holy shit that was fucking brootal. You can never compete with a thugmaxxxed looking Chad.

how the fuck can women be so dissrespectufl to their boyfriends like that? where is the love and loyality? God I hate these whores so much.

That retarded background music tho

Faggot redditors get what's coming to them. Look at that peak soy, striking a girly pose. What did it expect? Women to like that?
FFS at least do Jojo poses.

brutal slavpill
also jfl at "more videos" fuck shittok
Screenshot 59

Last edited:
Gay world, Chads are walking around in legging and normies have cocksucker face expression

It’s so fucking over even the soy mogs me into oblivion

Faggot. Who was behind the camera? I wanted to see who chad was holding hands with. Literally nothing irritates me more than seeing chads dating low tier or average foids. Why? This shit ruins everything.

Steroidfrauder. Steroid chads and chadlites are why it's impossible for any normal guy to get sex outside of ltr.

Average guy, even average chadlite is bloated or skinny and has to compete with a bunch of steroid chads on tinder.

I could beat that chad though.
Gay world, Chads are walking around in legging and normies have cocksucker face expression

True. I want to buy new pants, my current ones have holes in them. I can't find anything that's not some skinny gay shit.