Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The FBI is clearly watching us, but will incels actually begin to get arrested?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I'd say maybe. It depends on how much the law shifts in countries like Canada, USA, and others. But it will likely get worse.

Here's an example of some things online that have made the FBI come to people's homes in the past:
'4 year old getting raped'
'homemade pressure cooker bomb'
'I will assassinate the president'

NOW it will probably be something like:
'I've never gotten laid because women hate me'
'Of course I'm pissed that I'm a virgin'

I am untouchable since I live in Europe.

the EU will get worse too with the continuing rise of feminism. only a matter of time.
Yes, Europe is getting worse, but gradually. Degeneracy is increasing here and normalized even in the Islamic community.

FBI comes to the forest, what happens @ThoughtfulCel

Cope. Europe is even more cucked than the US.
Yes, in some countries like France. But not all of Europe. In the North Americas though. JFL. So glad I don't live there, even though there was a chance.

FBI comes to the forest, what happens @ThoughtfulCel
Depends on their weapons. If they arent packing high grade weaponry I can take them pretty easily.

If they are i high tail it the fuck outta there.

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

We have the power of allak kebab. Feminist won't take over because Islam will f.a.q. them. So the USA is more cucked. Only the UK is a big cuck.

We have the power of allak kebab. Feminist won't take over because Islam will f.a.q. them. So the USA is more cucked. Only the UK is a big cuck.
Yes, and I will also detonate and destroy all of reddit's servers (in mc)

You don't need to pressure cook a 4 years old... The president likes them raw.

Probably not until we get biden(since his vp will be a foid)

Europe is cucked, especially countries like Sweden, they don't even care and take measures for their people about this virus.

Europol, the European police Interpol is clearly watching Incels and especially targets celibate people into their 30-40s, as potential criminals or terrorists.

This world is fucked up.

I live in Batna Algeria Parc afourage street and our authorities don't care about internet shit tbh so i don't really care

Most of the FBI are genuinely good people it's the CIA who are more the cunts.

You have good and bad people in both obviously but the FBI wouldn't arrest you or question you undeservedly or do it to deliberately annoy or harass you

NOW it will probably be something like:
'I've never gotten laid because women hate me'
'Of course I'm pissed that I'm a virgin'
you could definitely get in trouble with school counselors, workplace HR etc for saying these things, but not the FBI.

Eventually, yes.

Most of the FBI are genuinely good people it's the CIA who are more the cunts.

You have good and bad people in both obviously but the FBI wouldn't arrest you or question you undeservedly or do it to deliberately annoy or harass you
How can you say this? The FBI have agencies in literally all the countries of the world, they have antennas generally in US embassies, but not always, and they fully cooperate with European authorities, including secret services, which saw a huge rise lastly, with the mass monitoring technologies and laws so-called against "organized crime and terrorism" which inflated drastically since 2016. Do you now that Interpol headquarters are located in Lyon, France, and is existing since 1923? That Germany and Italy were one of the first signatories too, which didn't impeach their criminal regimes to install their power and kill millions of innocent people?

See, the FBI is not only a US federal agency but also an international police force working closely with Interpol and Europol, which in their ways are fully cooperating with the nation-states, and is a pure supporter of Globalism=One world government, which is criminal in itself. China is also a member of this "community". With the latest being able to monitor billions of people and take them "social credits" even for jaywalking, thanks to Western tech companies, leading to social death or organized state ostracism. It doesn't bode well.

To believe we live in freedom is to be stupid, there is no freedom, when intercontinental police forces are working against their own people, especially targetting Incels nowadays as potential terrorists, and know themselves better than you know your neighbor, working together in close hands.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsr...oint-fight-against-foreign-terrorist-fighters

https://www.europol.europa.eu/organisations/federal-bureau-of-investigation-fbi

We are already tagged as a hate group:

How can you say this? The FBI have agencies in literally all the countries of the world, they have antennas generally in US embassies, but not always, and they fully cooperate with European authorities, including secret services, which saw a huge rise lastly, with the mass monitoring technologies and laws so-called against "organized crime and terrorism" which inflated drastically since 2016. Do you now that Interpol headquarters are located in Lyon, France, and is existing since 1923? That Germany and Italy were one of the first signatories too, which didn't impeach their criminal regimes to install their power and kill millions of innocent people?

See, the FBI is not only a US federal agency but also an international police force working closely with Interpol and Europol, which in their ways are fully cooperating with the nation-states, and is a pure supporter of Globalism=One world government, which is criminal in itself. China is also a member of this "community". With the latest being able to monitor billions of people and take them "social credits" even for jaywalking, thanks to Western tech companies, leading to social death or organized state ostracism. It doesn't bode well.

To believe we live in freedom is to be stupid, there is no freedom, when intercontinental police forces are working against their own people, especially targetting Incels nowadays as potential terrorists, and know themselves better than you know your neighbor, working together in close hands.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsr...oint-fight-against-foreign-terrorist-fighters

https://www.europol.europa.eu/organisations/federal-bureau-of-investigation-fbi

We are already tagged as a hate group:
Dunno dn rd but u are probably right i just say stuff that comes to my head then type it idrc most of the time it's right simply due to the fact that I'm not an NPC but as I'm having a discussion with someone who isn't you are right and I am wrong this time

I don’t think anyone will get in trouble as long nobody says anything illegal. In America hate speech is legal and protected by the first amendment so I should be fine as long as I don’t say anything illegal. If you are in Canada you are fucked

Being a lonely virgin in 2020 = Terrorist

Under the first amendment, you can say anything you want as long as it doesn’t incite violence. In other words, as long as you don’t make legitimate threats of violence, nothing can be legally done to you

I remember reading somewhere that some group is handing out $300 to doxx incels for the Canadian government

Yes, Europe is getting worse, but gradually. Degeneracy is increasing here and normalized even in the Islamic community.
What kinds of degeneracy are effecting the Islamic community?

I don’t think anyone will get in trouble as long nobody says anything illegal. In America hate speech is legal and protected by the first amendment so I should be fine as long as I don’t say anything illegal. If you are in Canada you are fucked
over for leafcels

Europe is cucked, especially countries like Sweden, they don't even care and take measures for their people about this virus.

Europol, the European police Interpol is clearly watching Incels and especially targets celibate people into their 30-40s, as potential criminals or terrorists.

This world is fucked up.
What's the situation in sweden? Did it even change anything?

Here is an interesting study of terrorism from 2013, and how the FBI view dissident, protesters or marginalized people as "terrorists": "Everyone is a Terrorist Now: Marginalizing Protest in the U.S."

www.researchgate.net

(PDF) Everyone is a Terrorist Now: Marginalizing Protest in the U.S.
PDF | On Jan 1, 2013, Ivan Greenberg published Everyone is a Terrorist Now: Marginalizing Protest in the U.S. | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate

www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

One quote that matter: "The FBI has viewed peaceful civil disobedience as terrorism".

See, the definition of "terrorism" is very wide and not clearly established.

Under the first amendment, you can say anything you want as long as it doesn’t incite violence. In other words, as long as you don’t make legitimate threats of violence, nothing can be legally done to you
But as has been demonstrated in the past, if the public has an appetite to punish you law enforcement might make an extra effort to go after you to use you as an example of the criminals they caught. All in order to impress the public and convince them that the privileges law enforcement has
Here is an interesting study of terrorism from 2013, and how the FBI view dissident, protesters or marginalized people as "terrorists": "Everyone is a Terrorist Now: Marginalizing Protest in the U.S."

www.researchgate.net

(PDF) Everyone is a Terrorist Now: Marginalizing Protest in the U.S.
PDF | On Jan 1, 2013, Ivan Greenberg published Everyone is a Terrorist Now: Marginalizing Protest in the U.S. | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate

www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

One quote that matter: "The FBI has viewed peaceful civil disobedience as terrorism".

See, the definition of "terrorism" is very wide and not clearly established.

Either that or the weasel word "extremists" that is nebulous and can encompass many unpopular groups and communities.

Depends where you live. You legit could be arrested in europe

My agent @TheSecondComing

based article tbh

Attachments

• everyone is a terrorist.pdf
    617 KB · Views: 2
JFL you guys better put that Fast Banana up there or they'll cuff you in public if they see you browsing :feelskek:

Protocols of Zion holocaust hoax holohoax Israel lobbying ashkenazi jewish conspiracy CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area 51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse Tuskegee syphilis experiment Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii Haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists Migrant caravan ICE Children in cages Kandahar massacre Russ Tice Bagram US banks caused the 2008 financial crisis The Federal Bank is not federal Rothschilds debt slaves Trump will never build the wall Philippine-American War Mark Klein March Across the Samar Native American Genocide Manifest Destiny American industrial espionage of the British Empire Blackwater Edward Snowden Project MKUltra Iran The civil war was fought for the right to own slaves The Internment of Japanese Americans Bay of Pigs War on drugs was a failure The Party Switch existed John Kiriakou Black Slavery Healthcare 9/11 happened due to US incompetence America lost the Vietnam War Operation Cyclone CIA fact book's USA is the only one that includes territorial waters in country size America became worse after 2016 The White Man's Burden 1953 coup d'état Timber Sycamore 2002 steel tariff was a failure Dick Cheney Iraq Russia influenced the 2016 elections The KKK Small hands US involvement in regime change in Latin America War on Terror was a failure Phoenix Program Yumiko-chan incident State-sponsored Terrorism CIA torture Mass shootings in the US Refusal of Jewish refugees in WW2 US supports Saudi Arabia The American Dream isn't real Reconstruction was a failure Racism Afghanistan The two Thomas's Modern China was created by Nixon WTC 7 War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Depleted uranium munitions

But as has been demonstrated in the past, if the public has an appetite to punish you law enforcement might make an extra effort to go after you to use you as an example of the criminals they caught. All in order to impress the public and convince them that the privileges law enforcement has
It surely hasn’t reached that point yet. Plus nobody would even know what you said anyway. The people who would know are the fbi and as long as it isn’t a legitimate threat nothing will happen

It surely hasn’t reached that point yet. Plus nobody would even know what you said anyway. The people who would know are the fbi and as long as it isn’t a legitimate threat nothing will happen

Yeah fortunately in the US they can't directly go after you for speech deemed not polite or considered vile by others unless you are making threats.
I'm just venting on this site like everyone else and haven't posted any legitimate threats.

Yeah fortunately in the US they can't directly go after you for speech deemed not polite or considered vile by others unless you are making threats.
I'm just venting on this site like everyone else and haven't posted any legitimate threats.
Me neither. Nobody even makes any threats. I just say stuff that would piss of normies but that’s it

Active terrorists look online for how terrorists look and seek to not look like one.

When Trump loses and BLM takes over, the FBI will be defunded anyway.

Last edited:
I am sure they are already red flagging posters who are incendiary enough. They have already begun profiling us from a psychological perspective so that they can predict who the next alek or ER will be. They are certainly watching.

This is the kind of post the FBI would make.

Last edited:
They are watching our every move, this is quite unsettling tbh.

Don't really care tbh fbi can't do shit in foreign countries and i dont live in cuckmutterica
Maybe gotta watch out for the NSA those are the real bastards FBIs are usually common peasants while NSA is filled with high ranking officers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back