Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The FBI paid me a visit

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
True story (and I know they are likely reading this as well as my texts and other shit). Hence why I haven't posted in a while. I was able to abstain for a while (because I was also sick of cucked mods and at the time was seriously considering leaving anyways). but I just had to come back. I guess I will just have to refrain from posting anything that could be construed as a "threat of violence" (whatever that means).

All I can say to you guys is BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU GUYS POST! I am not even fucking playing around here. If you really think we actually have 1st Amendment Rights in this country you are a fucking fool. And that's also why any cuckservatives who actually defend this country are fucking retards.

So you see guys: this is where our tax dollars are going. We have radical Islamists and white nationalists posting their crazy shit all over the place, but nope: the government would rather waste their resources on pursuing us "mithogynithtic" autists.

Holy shit, you got lucky. Reminds me of when police visited Elliot rodger for the exact same reason.

It's over for freespeechcels

I don't want to believe you :feelstrash:

hahahaha same FBI came through, but they just wanted to say they liked my posts.

You didn't even include a story of how it went

10,500 posts in this dump and the FBI never contacted me. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

LOl. What an honor. Give more details please. What did they ask? Etc.,

I'm glad I don't live in the U.S.

good luck, i'm behind 7 proxies

If you really think we actually have 1st Amendment Rights in this country you are a fucking fool. And that's also why any cuckservatives who actually defend this country are fucking retards.
I agree, defending this country that treats you like a wild animal would make you a cuck.

Thats scary bro, do you know what post they were talking about?

If this is true, my condolences. It's terrifying going through the legal system and I don't want to see another police officer ever again.

interpol, suck my dick
interpol, not so slick
interpol, you've got no power here
interpol, you will never be near
interpol, you are so queer

Boys, I was just joking with that OKC post. We can work this out, we can talk about it. Don't take me in, I don't wanna get turned over to the CIA and LSD'd to death.

Holy shit, you got lucky. Reminds me of when police visited Elliot rodger for the exact same reason.

Well, a lot of it had to do with the fact that apparently more than 50 people reported a post I made predicting -- PREDICTING mind you, not threatening -- that another ER would occur on 5/23. A prediction is not a threat. If it were, why isn't Pat Robertson in jail for all his moronic bullshit "predictions?"

I more or less said the same thing to the mods that pissed me off and I said the same thing to the Police. I understand that they're just trying to do their job, but come on man.

So think about that shit next time any of you report a post. The FBI are WATCHING this place, I promise you. And they don't understand the jargon or lingo.
nice larp

I promise you I'm not fucking playing around.

if any qt girls at the FBI are reading my posts, please be my gf

I believe you, I recall your ban appeal. You were probably screenshotted and posted on cucktears, who mass reported you to the FBI via the online FBI tips website. Because you said a date I guess it could legally be construed as a valid threat, as you included details in their eyes.

I'm not saying you deserved what happened, though. Also the FBi are not watching this place. You were mass reported by cucktears on the tip hotline. They will follow up if they receive 50+ tips from different people around the country.

I believe you, I recall your ban appeal. You were probably screenshotted and posted on cucktears, who mass reported you to the FBI via the online FBI tips website. Because you said a date I guess it could legally be construed as a valid threat, as you included details in their eyes.

I'm not saying you deserved what happened, though. Also the FBi are not watching this place. You were mass reported by cucktears on the tip hotline. They will follow up if they receive 50+ tips from different people around the country.
true those faggots spam the fuck out of the FBI probably going to get into trouble themselves for reporting so much

It's time we all move out of the United Cucks of Amerimutt.
Where do we go to escape persecution now?
true those faggots spam the fuck out of the FBI probably going to get into trouble themselves for reporting so much
Why can't we do the same shit to IT users when they do the same shit? Lets make them pay.

Jesus man. Watch what you say. Dont predict a day. They will assume you intend to make the prediction happen. Dont fuck around with even vague threats

Thanks for helping an incel brother out. I'm packing my bags as soon as possible.

We once joked about thoughtcrimes getting people arrested, but now it's a fucking reality.
The world is changing. George Orwell had it right

Guys, hold on to me. I'm scared for the future.

@IncelmaBinHardon Explain yourself "FBI Infiltrator"

hahahaha same FBI came through, but they just wanted to say they liked my posts.

Oh, they said the same to me. But keep in mind: they are TRAINED to get you to trust them so that you will unwittingly hand over information to them. Don't believe any of their false compliments or banter or anything. You are merely falling for jewish tricks. Also keep in mind that legally they can lie to you but it is a CRIME for you to lie to them.

I wish I were joking about how fucked this country is, but that's the truth. Cuckservatives be like: "at least it isn't North Korea!" True. But for a 1st world nation, much less one that has a reputation as being the "land of the free" it's fucking shameful.

Oh, they said the same to me. But keep in mind: they are TRAINED to get you to trust them so that you will unwittingly hand over information to them. Don't believe any of their false compliments or banter or anything. You are merely falling for jewish tricks. Also keep in mind that legally they can lie to you but it is a CRIME for you to lie to them.

I wish I were joking about how fucked this country is, but that's the truth. Cuckservatives be like: "at least it isn't North Korea!" True. But for a 1st world nation, much less one that has a reputation as being the "land of the free" it's fucking shameful.
did they say how they found out about the post?

All I can say to you guys is BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU GUYS POST! I am not even fucking playing around here. If you really think we actually have 1st Amendment Rights in this country you are a fucking fool. And that's also why any cuckservatives who actually defend this country are fucking retards.
It depends what you posted.

I never got contacted by the FBI, but one time 2 police officers talked to me about rape-related posts but when they realized I was talking about philosophy, politics, and fantasy, they just gave me a verbal warning along the lines of "If you do that, it's illegal." And I nodded and said, "yes, okay." (I wasn't about to get into an argument about what was once criminal but has seen been legalized since it wasn't the time. That, and they had guns.)

Oddly though, they asked me about any other forums I've posted on and I mentioned some random tv shows. Unfortunately, I included some old cartoons and children's shows in that. They instantly thought I was a pedophile and they seem much more concerned about that rather than anything about rape. They asked to see my posts there and gave me a new verbal warning along the lines of "You could be talking to a cop." And I simply shrugged my shoulders and said, "Oh, okay." (In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have answered such irrelevant questions yet I was so forthcoming with my rape-related posts that any change in attitude and answering-style might have seen suspicious.)

Although I've never cared enough to get the police report of that incident but, in my last conversation with the police, when the topic about posts on the internet came up, they didn't seem to care at all. (It was if they were bored and annoyed by how they couldn't do anything about me.) I followed their example and have just continued on as usual.

I'm not saying this to brag, or humble-brag, but as long as you're not inciting criminal activity then, in my experience, not even the police can do anything. Even if they tried to do something now, my first question to them would be, "What made you change your mind?" They could have stopped a virgin like me from posting controversial stuff online a decade ago, but no, they (rightfully) had more important things to do. When there's no proof of a crime, they've only got paperwork and bills to pay.

Temp

'cause you should.

WHAT post WAS IT robbert boy

Well, a lot of it had to do with the fact that apparently more than 50 people reported a post I made predicting -- PREDICTING mind you, not threatening -- that another ER would occur on 5/23. A prediction is not a threat. If it were, why isn't Pat Robertson in jail for all his moronic bullshit "predictions?"

I more or less said the same thing to the mods that pissed me off and I said the same thing to the Police. I understand that they're just trying to do their job, but come on man.

So think about that shit next time any of you report a post. The FBI are WATCHING this place, I promise you. And they don't understand the jargon or lingo.

I promise you I'm not fucking playing around.
Jesus, thanks for the heads up.
I don't say much extreme shit tbqh, mostly just stuff related to the race pill, but now i'll at least know to be a bit more careful just in case. I really don't wanna get vanned over some venting bullshit.

I never got contacted by the FBI, but one time 2 police officers talked to me about rape-related posts but when they realized I was talking about philosophy, politics, and fantasy, they just gave me a verbal warning along the lines of "If you do that, it's illegal." And I nodded and said, "yes, okay." (I wasn't about to get into an argument about what was once criminal but has seen been legalized since it wasn't the time. That, and they had guns.)

Oddly though, they asked me about any other forums I've posted on and I mentioned some random tv shows. Unfortunately, I included some old cartoons and children's shows in that. They instantly thought I was a pedophile and they seem much more concerned about that rather than anything about rape. They asked to see my posts there and gave me a new verbal warning along the lines of "You could be talking to a cop." And I simply shrugged my shoulders and said, "Oh, okay." (In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have answered such irrelevant questions yet I was so forthcoming with my rape-related posts that any change in attitude and answering-style might have seen suspicious.)

Although I've never cared enough to get the police report of that incident but, in my last conversation with the police, when the topic about posts on the internet came up, they didn't seem to care at all. (It was if they were bored and annoyed by how they couldn't do anything about me.) I followed their example and have just continued on as usual.

I'm not saying this to brag, or humble-brag, but as long as you're not inciting criminal activity then, in my experience, not even the police can do anything. Even if they tried to do something now, my first question to them would be, "What made you change your mind?" They could have stopped a virgin like me from posting controversial stuff online a decade ago, but no, they (rightfully) had more important things to do. When there's no proof of a crime, they've only got paperwork and bills to pay.
The police showed up to your door? What post was this and what forum? How the hell did they even find you?

Hey FBI if you're reading this, answer me one thing, how do you rate the posts here as dangerous? Do you use neural network analysis or a classifier with Naive Bayes? The training dataset that you use is based on the comments of people who really were threats, or you come one post at a time, which I doubt you guys are not that stupid are you FBI?

I find this and OP's post hard to believe. I must be the most edgy poster of this site, I'm a staunch paedo-apologist, a confirmed zoophile etc and I've had none of this FBI crap happen to me yet. Am I being monitored? Who knows but I don't feel like I am so far.

if any qt girls at the FBI are reading my posts, please be my gf
You can get this FBI fuckdoll kek
17004277663_5872a69cb9_b.jpg

WHAT post WAS IT robbert boy
I believe it was this one:
Got banned for saying that there will be another ER on 5/23. Idk who the cuck is that reported this innocuous comment, but it was plainly a prediction that somebody would go ER. It was framed as "He's threatening to go ER!" Believe me: if I ever did decide to go ER I wouldn't post about it here as I know (especially now) what would happen. I want to be unbanned especially because tomorrow I was planning on celebrating by getting pizza and whiskey and spending my time on this site all day. Anyhow if mods can't see why being banned for this comment is completely ridiculous, I just don't even know what to say anymore.
Mods deleted it a couple weeks ago and banned him.
https://incels.is/threads/banned-for-making-a-prediction.45756/

The police showed up to your door? What post was this and what forum? How the hell did they even find you?
Unfortunately, this is where internet law gets murky. I'm not protected by the first amendment since I live in a country with hate speech laws.

As for the forums, I'd rather not say since I don't want to give any authorities reading this any ideas and endanger any users there but it was part of the incelosphere-manosphere.

-

@FeminismsCancer
Apologist stuff is fine, I think, but it's advocacy of it which is wrong?

I find this and OP's post hard to believe. I must be the most edgy poster of this site, I'm a staunch paedo-apologist, a confirmed zoophile etc and I've had none of this FBI crap happen to me yet. Am I being monitored? Who knows but I don't feel like I am so far.
It could be a larp, but most of IT is American and probably doesn't know the equivalent of the FBI in other nations. Also, OP got reported under the guise he was making a threat. I don't know how much any intelligence agency cares about fetishes as long as you don't post evidence or something