Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The feelings of sadness and despair due to my inceldom have gotten so much worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I just can’t believe that I will serve lifelong virginity and suffering with no affection whatsoever. Maybe I should just end it because I don’t want the pain to continue to get worse.

It's scenarios like those that can keep me restless for an entire night

drink 'till you can't remember theory

I just can’t believe that I will serve lifelong virginity and suffering with no affection whatsoever. Maybe I should just end it because I don’t want the pain to continue to get worse.
Same brocel I'm afraid theres not much to fix this unless you try jew pills maybe. Listening to very loud music helps me

just know that is not your fault for all the crap

:f: , should've been born chad. Tbh if I was at least a high tier NT normie I know my life wouldn't be as bad as it is now despite modern day hypergamy High tier normies still have friends and go through all the important societal milestones that we've missed out on