Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Female Dual Mating Strategy

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The purpose of life according to science is reproduction. (Evolutionary Biology)

Chad's genes are blatantly good so he succeeds in life without even trying, as women throw themselves at them.

Betabuxxx have to pretty much compromise with a chick for reproduction, and promise safety and protection for her and her offspring with the ability to gather resources.
She will still want to fuck Chad, and her mating strategy is to maximize getting the best genes possible from Chad, but also make the betabuxxx that the child is his so he helps raise it.

No matter what you accomplish in life, your fate has been determined by genes, and Chad always wins because betas raise his kids while he gets to fuck all different kinds of women because he makes them wet and shake from his looks.

Betabuxxx make society possible for Chads and women, their reward is being a cuckold for Chad.

betabux isn't just fo rwomen it's for chadws

Super high iq men are less likely to breed while dumb tall chads knock up multiple women. We are not getting smarter.

I wonder how much more suifuel I can take until I rope.