Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Female Prespective

I

Ignocel

Banned
-
Probably going to be banned but that's ok, this isn't my space anyway. 

I just wanted to say I've been a dedicated female lurker for a while and, though not an incel, understand and see in my day to day life where you guys are coming from. And have for the past couple months I've lurked. There is an innate problem with the way some women interact with men and I know this through friends and past relationships. 

I can't really say much except for the fact that there are other women like me who also understand this and they are, unfortunately, not common. In an extremely sexual and fling-based society the appearance of a man is going to be the basis of desire for most women under 35. That's just the way it is. 

(That being said, the rapey comments are weird as fuck and totally not appreciated but whatever, it's probably fakecel bullshit anyway). 

Just thought I'd let you know that some other women feel this way as well and that there is hope for the future. The generation that is about to reach adulthood seem to be one the more moral and conservative generations in a while and I do believe there is hope for the future as the obnoxious hook-up culture dies off. Good luck, boyos, stay nice and sane and the future probably looks bright.

Female here teehee give me attention I swear I understand you guys.
So let's say you really understand it and what of it? That's right, nothing at all, and keep that fake hope for yourself.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
So let's say you really understand it and what of it? That's right, nothing at all, and keep that fake hope for yourself.

I mean, you're right I don't have a complete 100% understanding. Never dealt with any of this as someone who is at least a 3/10 person with a vagina. I'm just giving a little insight.

Ignocel said:
dead_eyed_mofo said:

I mean, you're right I don't have a complete 100% understanding. Never dealt with any of this as someone who is at least a 3/10 person with a vagina. I'm just giving a little insight.

Some people here, like me, have been hardcode blackpilled due to past experiences. I am ruined because I'm not a chad

Ignocel said:
dead_eyed_mofo said:

Wouldn’t you agree then that the sexual revolution for females has been a total cancer on civilization?

Also, let us impregnate you.

Incelicious said:
Ignocel said:
dead_eyed_mofo said:

Wouldn’t you agree then that the sexual revolution for females has been a total cancer on civilization?

Also, let us impregnate you.

I think it was good up until the late 80s and early 90s when oversexualization occurred and third wave feminism reared it's ugly head. That's when the appreciation not for sex outside of marriage, but rather for slutdom began. When it became socially normal for females to sleep with everything and, as men are the more sexual species, this lead to females forgetting about their looksmatch and realizing that the most attractive men were willing to fuck nearly anything.

Yes, this isn't your fuckin space you cum dumpster.

Fuck off and leave us alone.

crushed said:
Ignocel said:
dead_eyed_mofo said:

Some people here, like me, have been hardcode blackpilled due to past experiences. I am ruined because I'm not a chad

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 172
wtf did I just read, this shit is from 2017

100% chance that someone knew there was a foid here and didn't say anything. She should marry a celmate from here as an apology to the incel community.

Doesn’t write like a foid so probably larp but either way either suck my dick or leave you have nothing to add to this forum foidlet.

Probably larp JFL