Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The female species has to be forced to evolve.

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
This is the only way things will improve. They're still low iq animals stuck in cavemen mentality and are the biggest failures of evolution. They severely lack empathy, shame, intelligence, self awareness and they behave as sluts, who to this day care more about looks than personality.

I don't care how it's done, but we need to change women to go for personality and sub8 males, since they're incapable of changing themselves. We have the technology and need to hurry up with transhumanism, so women can catch up to men. It's 2020 for gods sake. They're already NPCs, so their underdeveloped brains shouldn't be hard to reprogram.

Last edited:
Low iq cucks and whores are the main things holding everyone back from succeeding.

23976.jpg

Low iq cucks and whores are the main things holding everyone back from succeeding.
Women generally still have the same ways of living since early human tribes and hunter gatherers. Being taken care of by the men of the tribe. Sitting back and either doing NOTHING, or very little, outside of raising children (and they don't even want to do that now.)
If a woman had power like a queen or something for example, or was wealthy, she could be hypergamous. This happened all the time throughout history. But generally, peasant women would stay faithful to their husbands.
Now it is fucked up.
Meanwhile men have achieved so much for the human race. As cope as MGTOW is, i think it's the only thing that will show women how much they actually need us.
We need to stop letting them live on tutorial mode.

Meanwhile men have achieved so much for the human race. As cope as MGTOW is, i think it's the only thing that will show women how much they actually need us.
We need to stop letting them live on tutorial mode.
Other things that can help kick them off tutorial island is by removing all the cucked laws, and blackpill all non chad men so they refuse to pay taxes and become neets, and bring back slut shaming, and invent sexbots that look real to replace sub5 foids. If those things happened foids would lose a lot of their artificial advantages and will have to rely on their looksmatches again if they don't want to be ostracized and seen as whores, and to be able to raise a family, because no cucked men will be around to support rosties in their 30's and over.

Other things that can help kick them off tutorial island is by removing all the cucked laws, and blackpill all non chad men so they refuse to pay taxes and become neets, and bring back slut shaming, and invent sexbots that look real to replace sub5 foids. If those things happened foids would lose a lot of their artificial advantages and will have to rely on their looksmatches again if they don't want to be ostracized and seen as whores, and to be able to raise a family, because no cucked men will be around to support rosties in their 30's and over.
it's a good start. too bad it will never happen. At least in our lifetimes

it's a good start. too bad it will never happen. At least in our lifetimes
I think a lot of it will, the blackpill is spreading pretty quickly. I never seen so many normies and media people talking about it, I see it keeps growing every year. And the sexbots are on their way.

I think a lot of it will, the blackpill is spreading pretty quickly. I never seen so many normies and media people talking about it, I see it keeps growing every year.
we can only hope it happens by 2030

There needs to be a viable alternative to foids in order to make them compete again. I think rehabilitation is a complete waste of time anyways tbh. We should just replace them. The only reason they exist at all is to make children.

Whatever way gets the message out is fine by me bro, as long as it doesn't get the site shut down.
This place shutting down would be awful
censorship from normies, SJWs and jews is what ruins the world

They're still low iq animals stuck in cavemen mentality and are the biggest failures of evolution. They severely lack empathy, shame, intelligence, self awareness and they behave as sluts
037DECF2 6484 47FC 9B18 0076A0EB2691

This place shutting down would be awful
censorship from normies, SJWs and jews is what ruins the world
The jews hate us so much because we're reducing their army of coping sjwcel cucks. When they realize they're being cucked by the government and foid hypergamy they'll turn against them.

The jews hate us so much because we're reducing their army of coping sjwcel cucks. When they realize they're being cucked by the government and foid hypergamy they'll turn against them.
The problem is, not matter what you do, someone or some people will end up becoming like a government or ruler.
There's no way of stopping it, other than ending humanity

Make this guy the president.

The problem is, not matter what you do, someone or some people will end up becoming like a government or ruler.
There's no way of stopping it, other than ending humanity
Reducing the amount of power is the best thing we can do, that's why libertarianism is the best system because it gives the government the bare minimum amount of power, and no forced taxation.
Make this guy the president.
No you :feelstrash:

Reducing the amount of power is the best thing we can do, that's why libertarianism is the best system because it gives the government the bare minimum amount of power, and no forced taxation.
liberals also gave us women's rights, gay marriage, pro transgenderism and mass immigration.

Things arent going to change, and shouldnt change unless foids figure out a way to divide by mitosis or lay eggs. Otherwise it will result in human extinction down the line.

Although, drafting foids to have a child by a certain age would strengthen monogamy again.

Last edited:
liberals also gave us women's rights, gay marriage, pro transgenderism and mass immigration.
Do you think trump will win 2020, or will all the foids and cucks band together to vote against him? I think the first time the republicans got lucky because a lot of the sjw's were too lazy to vote and thought they were guaranteed to win, but I don't think that will happen this time.
Things arent going to change, and shouldnt change unless foids figure out a way to divide by mitosis or lay eggs. Otherwise it will result in human extinction down the line.
Uncontrolled hypergamy is the fastest way to extinct the species and make it regress.

Do you think trump will win 2020, or will all the foids and cucks band together to vote against him? I think the first time the republicans got lucky because a lot of the sjw's were too lazy to vote and thought they were guaranteed to win, but I don't think that will happen this time.
I don't give a shit as long as shit stays the same or gets better. With trump, it is most likely gonna stay the same.
With Hillary as president, or some other left wing commie cuck, the US will be even more doomed than it already is

Uncontrolled hypergamy is the fastest way to extinct the species and make it regress.

Not sure about that man, Chicken and egg factories have been doing well for a long time now. :feelskek:

I don't give a shit as long as shit stays the same or gets better. With trump, it is most likely gonna stay the same.
With Hillary as president, or some other left wing commie cuck, the US will be even more doomed than it already is
Exactly. We can still work at getting the upper hand if things stay the same this year and don't get worse.
Not sure about that man, Chicken and egg factories have been doing well for a long time now. :feelskek:
Because they're run by humans. I don't get it.

Holes shouldn't have free will

There needs to be a viable alternative to foids in order to make them compete again. I think rehabilitation is a complete waste of time anyways tbh. We should just replace them. The only reason they exist at all is to make children.
That's a good idea too.

Plato IQ. Soon organic foids will become obsolete, make way for cyber waifus boyos

This is the only way things will improve. They're still low iq animals stuck in cavemen mentality and are the biggest failures of evolution. They severely lack empathy, shame, intelligence, self awareness and they behave as sluts, who to this day care more about looks than personality.

I don't care how it's done, but we need to change women to go for personality and sub8 males, since they're incapable of changing themselves. We have the technology and need to hurry up with transhumanism, so women can catch up to men. It's 2020 for gods sake. They're already NPCs, so their underdeveloped brains shouldn't be hard to reprogram.
200iqcel tier