The feminists are right. Men need to die.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
44d 10h 5m
Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will lynch you if you dare say anything negative about a female. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will donate tons of money to females just for existing. Just thinking about the hordes of cucks and simps that will exploit female sexuality by enabling and encouraging degeneracy. Just think of the hordes of cucks and simps that will buy and eat chocoshit chip cookies. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are swiping right on landwhales and grannies on Tinder. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are inflating the egos of below average females by giving them validation. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps.

S

Stutercel

Banned
-
12d 19h 46m
I don't agree, really, most cucks were made after years of poisoning, bit yeah some are irredeemable.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
181d 17h 53m
I hate cucks and simps

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
84d 8h 25m
Everyone needs to die tbh

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

M O N K M A X X I N G
★★
36d 9h 27m
Incels should rule this world and we shall treat toilets like cattle :feelsgah:

Jazavac

Jazavac

★★★★★
70d 11h 22m
we dun goofed as a species

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★★★
69d 47m
Replace women with robots already. How hard can it be?

And men don't need to die. Just cucks and simps.

I

Introvert

★★★★
13d 22h 39m
Cucks will die out either way by female sexual selection. They basically support their own genetic suicide by being in favour of female rights.

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★★
53d 9h 34m
Cucks will die out either way by female sexual selection. They basically support their own genetic suicide by being in favour of female rights.
Yup it's just as retarded as White supremacistcels fighting for Chad and Stacy's right to breed out their subhuman genes.

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
19d 20h 47m
this is why the coronavirus is a wonderful thing

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★
49d 3h 47m
They only want ugly men to die

I

Introvert

★★★★
13d 22h 39m
Yup it's just as retarded as White supremacistcels fighting for Chad and Stacy's right to breed out their subhuman genes.
Eugenics is still needed in order for humans to survive as a species though, but it can be done in better ways than female sexual selection. I do neither view myself as a “subhuman”, because I do not define my genetic value by female attraction to me.

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
21d 21h 30m
Eugenics
can be done in better ways than female sexual selection.
Hitler would be proud!

who's te next Hitler in the making here? we need this!

I do neither view myself as a “subhuman”, because I do not define my genetic value by female attraction to me.
coping hard here

I

Introvert

★★★★
13d 22h 39m
Hitler would be proud!

who's te next Hitler in the making here? we need this!

coping hard here
I will finish what Hitler never did.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
112d 12h 43m
Women can never survive on their own.
Feminism and all this brainwashing happens just so to steal resources from ugly men and giving it to women

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there's no mog like bone
★★★★
86d 8h 55m
I don't agree, really, most cucks were made after years of poisoning, bit yeah some are irredeemable.
most cucks are genetically cuckolded. I could never become a cuck or simp because I have self respect. if someone has no self respect he finds it perfectly acceptable to simp for a used toilet
Replace women with robots already. How hard can it be?
extremely hard. don't expect it for another 300 years

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★
56d 19h 35m
Cope. The cuck is a universal man. He exists in all times and spaces.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
25d 6h 19m
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 13h 15m
Just thinking about the hordes of cucks and simps that will exploit female sexuality by enabling and encouraging degeneracy.
"Exploit"? JFL.

"Muh precious innocent little angels", aren't they? You are talking as if foids don't like to engage in sexual degeneracy? Foids can't live a single minute without validations and attentions from simps and cucks, luring them with nudity is nothing but a "sexual strategy".

It's not exploitation unless you enslave them and force them to become prostitutes.

Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are swiping right on landwhales and grannies on Tinder.
It's not cuckery or simping once you realize that they are your only option. It's the only viable strategy for low value (a.k.a. ugly short ethnic) men.

Just think of the hordes of cucks and simps that will buy and eat chocoshit chip cookies.
For greycels and bluecels:

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
143d 18h 17m
Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will lynch you if you dare say anything negative about a female. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will donate tons of money to females just for existing. Just thinking about the hordes of cucks and simps that will exploit female sexuality by enabling and encouraging degeneracy. Just think of the hordes of cucks and simps that will buy and eat chocoshit chip cookies. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are swiping right on landwhales and grannies on Tinder. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are inflating the egos of below average females by giving them validation. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps.
BÆŠËD