Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The feminists are right. Men need to die.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will lynch you if you dare say anything negative about a female. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will donate tons of money to females just for existing. Just thinking about the hordes of cucks and simps that will exploit female sexuality by enabling and encouraging degeneracy. Just think of the hordes of cucks and simps that will buy and eat chocoshit chip cookies. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are swiping right on landwhales and grannies on Tinder. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are inflating the egos of below average females by giving them validation. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps.

I don't agree, really, most cucks were made after years of poisoning, bit yeah some are irredeemable.

I hate cucks and simps

Everyone needs to die tbh

Incels should rule this world and we shall treat toilets like cattle :feelsgah:

we dun goofed as a species

Replace women with robots already. How hard can it be?

And men don't need to die. Just cucks and simps.

Cucks will die out either way by female sexual selection. They basically support their own genetic suicide by being in favour of female rights.

Cucks will die out either way by female sexual selection. They basically support their own genetic suicide by being in favour of female rights.

Yup it's just as retarded as White supremacistcels fighting for Chad and Stacy's right to breed out their subhuman genes.

this is why the coronavirus is a wonderful thing

They only want ugly men to die

Yup it's just as retarded as White supremacistcels fighting for Chad and Stacy's right to breed out their subhuman genes.
Eugenics is still needed in order for humans to survive as a species though, but it can be done in better ways than female sexual selection. I do neither view myself as a “subhuman”, because I do not define my genetic value by female attraction to me.

Women can never survive on their own.
Feminism and all this brainwashing happens just so to steal resources from ugly men and giving it to women

I don't agree, really, most cucks were made after years of poisoning, bit yeah some are irredeemable.
most cucks are genetically cuckolded. I could never become a cuck or simp because I have self respect. if someone has no self respect he finds it perfectly acceptable to simp for a used toilet
Replace women with robots already. How hard can it be?
extremely hard. don't expect it for another 300 years

Cope. The cuck is a universal man. He exists in all times and spaces.

Cope. The cuck is a universal man. He exists in all times and spaces.

DCD14C5D 6167 44F7 BE4A 031F67F85D6E

Just thinking about the hordes of cucks and simps that will exploit female sexuality by enabling and encouraging degeneracy.

"Exploit"? JFL.

"Muh precious innocent little angels", aren't they? You are talking as if foids don't like to engage in sexual degeneracy? Foids can't live a single minute without validations and attentions from simps and cucks, luring them with nudity is nothing but a "sexual strategy".

It's not exploitation unless you enslave them and force them to become prostitutes.

Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are swiping right on landwhales and grannies on Tinder.

It's not cuckery or simping once you realize that they are your only option. It's the only viable strategy for low value (a.k.a. ugly short ethnic) men.

Just think of the hordes of cucks and simps that will buy and eat chocoshit chip cookies.

For greycels and bluecels:

a7WaxcS.png
cewdUY9.png

Last edited:
Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will lynch you if you dare say anything negative about a female. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that will donate tons of money to females just for existing. Just thinking about the hordes of cucks and simps that will exploit female sexuality by enabling and encouraging degeneracy. Just think of the hordes of cucks and simps that will buy and eat chocoshit chip cookies. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are swiping right on landwhales and grannies on Tinder. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps that are inflating the egos of below average females by giving them validation. Just think about the hordes of cucks and simps.
BÆŠËD