Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Femistazis are targeting ALL transactional sex by Sub 8 Non Chads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Got from https://incels.is/threads/instagram...gbp-and-claims-not-to-be-a-prostitute.172599/ by @thenewdrunkdrivers

This is fucking epic people.

By attempting to ban all sex albeit transactional by Non Chads they're trying to engineer asexuality & or homosexuality into both Sub 8s or & or Foids. However Foids can get sex by anyone though. So in effect just targeting Sub 8s. JFL at Moneymaxxers thinking they can buy themselves out of Inceldom or fighting against these sub human "life unworthy of life (they're not entitled to it after all)" scum.

Last edited:
Good. Fuck beta cucks

PS. She's a surgery maxxed stacy. At best.
Good. Fuck beta cucks

So you want to deny yourself a chance to have sex?

They are basically proving that women are nothing more than children. Imagine accepting a 10,000 dollar sex deal AND THEN BEING DEFENDED BY PEOPLE SAYING YOU WERE GROOMED. WHAT THE FUCK??? WHEN WILL THE CLOWN WORLD STOP?

Isabel" said she went up to his hotel room and went through with it. "I felt a kind of a mixture of degraded, really annoyed at myself, violated."

But she insists it is not a form of prostitution

THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CODDLE AND PROTECT AN ENTIRE GENDER LIKE THEYRE CHILDREN. HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE? IF YOU FELT DEGRADED WHYD YOU GO ALONG WITH IT YOU WHORE?

By attempting to ban all sex albeit transactional by Non Chads they're trying to engineer asexuality & or homosexuality into both Sub 8s or & or Foids.

They wanna turn people gay or asexual through denying them heterosexual prostitution or what? Elab.
:dafuckfeels:

Sub 8 men can't get sex for free

They want sub8s dead and buried

So they're taunting men from all over the world and they're surprised they get that kind of proposal ? Give me a break.

Instagram "influencers" are basically online strippers. No wonder they are being offered money for sex.

i like how the article frames it as women being the victims rofl. they are offered more money than most people can make in a full year, just so they can spread their legs. fucking easy mode.

i like how the article frames it as women being the victims rofl. they are offered more money than most people can make in a full year, just so they can spread their legs. fucking easy mode.
The stupid privileged fuckholes. They could look like blimps and still acquire a life partner. They will never be satisfied until the last sub 8 is hanged.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

So they're taunting men from all over the world and they're surprised they get that kind of proposal ? Give me a break.

Instagram "influencers" are basically online strippers. No wonder they are being offered money for sex.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They wanna turn people gay or asexual through denying them heterosexual prostitution or what? Elab.
:dafuckfeels:

Made a thread on it many times over.
They want sub8s dead and buried

Sub 8 men can't get sex for free

Based.