Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The few times i think im better looking than the boyfriend of a girl on instagram

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
Turns out the fucker is 6'3 and above
Jfl
Im moving to Bolivia, life as a manlet is a joke

"Teehee should I date him? I think he's kinda cute" = "He's ugly as fuck but he's 6'3 and probably has a big cock"

"Teehee should I date him? I think he's kinda cute" = "He's ugly as fuck but he's 6'3 and probably has a big cock"
He has a tall personality and a long confidence

come ascend with me in Asia OP, all the girls and the guys are super short there.

usually he's a faggot but is NW0 and has 25 real friends and 5,000 (no exaggeration) facebook friends somehow

Yeah, i rarely see a boyfriend without that full hairline or without a massive social circle
I have neither

Sorry bro

yep, if he somehow doesn't have the hairline, then the social and family aspects are even bigger

like he's constantly shopping for grill/party/gettogether supplies with his gf

Yeah, i rarely see a boyfriend without that full hairline or without a massive social circle
I have neither
Good point, everytime i see a "relationship" where the guy doesn't have any of those things, 9 out of 10 he's a betabuxx.

Good point, everytime i see a "relationship" where the guy doesn't have any of those things, 9 out of 10 he's a betabuxx.
They all have this fucking hair , 1million friends, always on holiday, travelled everywhere, social circles for every activity, never alone
Downloadfile 69

You are right, they pick something different at 34 when they need "emotional maturity" and then you see guys that resembles the typical IT cuck

Downloadfile 10

Turns out the fucker is 6'3 and above
Jfl
Im moving to Bolivia, life as a manlet is a joke
I went to grocery store yesterday and swear it was national “Stacy date an incel day”. Lots of low tier normies there with high tier foids which is extremely unusual.

I went to grocery store yesterday and swear it was national “Stacy date an incel day”. Lots of low tier normies there with high tier foids which is extremely unusual.
National betabuxx day JFL

usually he's a faggot but is NW0 and has 25 real friends and 5,000 (no exaggeration) facebook friends somehow
Its over if you dont have 5000 facebook friends or if you have 5000 hours on incels.co.
Brutal 5000pill.

Can’t relate, every guy with a GF mogs the fuck out of me in every way.