Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The fifty most violent cities in the world

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Of 50, 17 stay in Brasil X_X

34072622_1570072456434938_8781605573532581888_n.jpg

Latino family values

This list sucks with St. Louis at 13, which means they base it off police statistics of ""violent"" crimes. St. Louis is notorious for having the most corrupt, anal cops.

Jesus Christ, its over for brazilcels in those cities(or not)

I am grateful that my country or the country that I want to immigrate to isn't on there.

Belfast has roughly four homocides per 100k people. I hope they’re all Protestant.

Being a sub7 male anywhere is more dangerous than living in a fucking war zone

Johannesburg is missing from there for some reason. I know a lot of South Africans. They tell me that a lot of murders and crimes don't get recorded. In fact in some cases some of those killed are police officers who are themselves engaged in crime. People i know from there had to drop people to defend themselves and then realised they'd used an unlicensed firearm so they just clean the prints. Toss the weapon and don't report it. The police only respond to 12% of crimes within half an hour or something. No one cares half the time.

We spics are a disgrace for this world

The New World was a mistake. Europeans should have stayed in Europe and Africans in Africa.

kek im on that list inthe US