Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The fight between us and global Judaism is a fight of natural vs unnatural

View attachment 402882
"Jesus wuz wite" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: you guys kill me seriously XD
Alot of early civilization is whiter than you think it is because we don't talk about the past zenith of culture and power (which is before what everyone considers the zenith, the colonial and victorian era) during the Indo Aryan and Indo European migrations.

The Vedas in India, who were the founders of hinduism were white. The caste system actually valued race hence why Brahmins even today thousands of years into the future are whiter than the average Indian.

Alot of early civilization is whiter than you think it is because we don't talk about the past zenith of culture and power (which is before what everyone considers the zenith, the colonial and victorian era) during the Indo Aryan and Indo European migrations.

The Vedas in India, who were the founders of hinduism were white. The caste system actually valued race hence why Brahmins even today thousands of years into the future are whiter than the average Indian.
View attachment 402886
Sure buddy, Jesus was blonde and had blue eyes :feelshaha:

Sure buddy, Jesus was blonde and had blue eyes :feelshaha:
I'm not saying that the vedas in India or the Indo Aryans in Galilee had 100% blue eyes and blonde hair (although they could have) I'm saying jesus was not some fucking brown skinned brown eyed 2 shades away from black N to the I GG E AR. He probably had colored eyes and colored hair but tanner skin.

These are good depictions. I'm not saying he is nordic pale white, but he definetly is not this weird mongoloid negroid mix the new agenda is trying to paint him as lmfao.

Tfw mongrel mutt