Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The final season of The Clone Wars is more soy trash

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

This first trailer got me so hyped to see the show come back, and it really did manage to manipulate the nostalgia I had for it as a kid, reminding me of how cool the clones used to be, and how much depth they had in the show, but now it seems as if it's following in the same footsteps as Samurai Jack, by pushing the main characters into a corner, and putting the spotlight on a female.

The new trailer they released is the complete opposite, showing off just how much they want to push the agenda of a strong independent woman, who can have her own clone trooper team, and singlehandedly take on Darth Maul, one of my favourite villains, who's probably going to get his ass kicked while she's at it.

It's not just that, but it's the writing aswell, you can tell just by watching the episodes that they aren't putting nearly as much thought into it as they should be. Every single episode I'm constantly having a moment where I say to myself "Are these characters dumb?, or just blind?".
iu
I don't know what I was expecting from this shit tbh, I really shouldn't have even been so excited for it given their last attempt at a show like this with Rebels, the same show that introduced Lightsaber Helicopters :feelsUgh:

Seriously, fuck Disney, I used to be a huge Star Wars fan before they came around and fucked it all up.

inb4 someone says something like "Star Wars has always been soy, I never liked it in the first place"

Last edited:
Never watched this shit

Never watched clone wars cuz I didn’t grow up with cable but I know people who did. Sucks they soyed it

Agreed, Disney doesn't give nearly enough creative freedom for the writers to make a good series not to mention their gay agenda they've been pushing of "strong independent women" which is ruining the whole franchise. On top of this, the dialogue seems extremely suppressed and rushed at times, and in the first arc they somehow managed to fuck up even Rex's and Anakin's character. The second arc was straight shit, with horrible characters and an even worse plot. Hopefully the Mandalorian Seiges will be good...

Last edited:
Thank god, i never cared for star wars or anything that is even remotely related to it. Because otherwise i would probably be pissed right now.

Disney ruined star wars

Watching normie shit is cucked

star wars has always been soy trash

and singlehandedly take on Darth Maul, one of my favourite villains, who's probably going to get his ass kicked while she's at it.
Villains always lose.
If the villain doesn't die in the current season / movie then he will in the next.
It is truly cucked like that.