Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Final Solution To The IT Cuck Problem (Watch to the end)

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
My great-grandfathers fought in World War One against Germany (Mistake). One of my great-grandfathers was based as fuck who threatened a nun in Ireland for giving my grandmother a hard time in class. He literally pushed her against the wall and threatened to punish her if she did not stop. Works every time, especially back in the 20th century. He was similar to these men who took out their anger and frustration by serving the army, working in a factory, just by being useful in general. My other grand-father was a British sergeant major who most likely commanded troops to their death. Both men had higher testosterone levels than I do today as their direct descendant. We killed each other in Europe during both World Wars, only to be enslaved by femoids, globalists, bankers, the media and third-world colonisers.

I think we need to focus our attention onto subhuman mutants like IT cucks. (Not the normies because they're more empathetic) They spend an unholy time hating us, calling for action to commit genocide against low-status men, to lock us up for simply discussing ideas on how to solve inceldom. I rarely see them propose a solution other than the personality myth and that's it. There's more hateful comments than anything else. They misinterpret words such as ''living in peace'' as being non-violent when it's actually referring to being left alone and then they supposedly point out hypocrisy when there is very little to be found. To be frank, their attempt to point out hypocrisy is laughable. This video is for them. All those bullets have your name on it. Yeah, I rather kill you first and don't act like you don't have violent thoughts towards people like me. At least I admit it unlike ye assholes won't leave us alone. By the way, the FBI don't care about posts like this. Nothing ever happens and I know from using Bitchute for months. Keep on crying and seething, IT retards. :feelzez:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE

He was similar to these men who took out their anger and frustration by serving the army, working in a factory, just by being useful in general.
neet is much better. fuck being useful

My great-grandfathers fought in World War One against Germany (Mistake). One of my great-grandfathers was based as fuck who threatened a nun in Ireland for giving my grandmother a hard time in class. He literally pushed her against the wall and threatened to punish her if she did not stop. Works every time, especially back in the 20th century. He was similar to these men who took out their anger and frustration by serving the army, working in a factory, just by being useful in general. My other grand-father was a British sergeant major who most likely commanded troops to their death. Both men had higher testosterone levels than I do today as their direct descendant. We killed each other in Europe during both World Wars, only to be enslaved by femoids, globalists, bankers, the media and third-world colonisers.

I think we need to focus our attention onto subhuman mutants like IT cucks. (Not the normies because they're more empathetic) They spend an unholy time hating us, calling for action to commit genocide against low-status men, to lock us up for simply discussing ideas on how to solve inceldom. I rarely see them propose a solution other than the personality myth and that's it. There's more hateful comments than anything else. They misinterpret words such as ''living in peace'' as being non-violent when it's actually referring to being left alone and then they supposedly point out hypocrisy when there is very little to be found. To be frank, their attempt to point out hypocrisy is laughable. This video is for them. All those bullets have your name on it. Yeah, I rather kill you first and don't act like you don't have violent thoughts towards people like me. At least I admit it unlike ye assholes won't leave us alone. By the way, the FBI don't care about posts like this. Nothing ever happens and I know from using Bitchute for months. Keep on crying and seething, IT retards. :feelzez:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE

Based, I remember seeing older posts where people were saying shit like "Massacre these whores"/

Also, dn rd means didn't read, as in they didnt read what you wrote.

Just kill them all tbh