Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Finnish sword attacker who killed a foid and wounded 9 others on 01/10/19, Joel Marin (St. ExcaliburCel) was likely an Incel. Links and pics below

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

"Neighbors said the suspect was always dressed in black and never greeted."

"He often wore a hood on his head and under his own circumstances. He never talked, but was quiet and seemed quite closed, one of Marin's former neighbors told MTV News.

The neighbors of his student dormitory in Kuopio also described him as inward-looking, shy and speechless."

An old schoolmate suspect of the Kuopio sword attack remembers Joel Marin as a calm and gentle but also a lonely young man.

MTV News has interviewed several people who studied at the same high school with Marin. According to interviewees, Marin was lonely during high school.

It seemed like he didn't have a lot of friends in high school, but yes he did talk if he talked to him. He was not so eye-opening in that way. I wasn't worried at all.

There was a change after high school

According to the interviewee, the situation changed after high school and Marin closed. He didn't deal with the man himself, but his friend lived in the same dormitory with him.

He's been really closed. He hasn't greeted and seems not all that well, a friend had told of Marin's recent behavior in the dorm.
According to the interviewee, the friend had talked in particular about the man's closeness and "painful gaze".

People were worried about him.

Joel Marin
Joel Marin Ryhmkuva KAMS Kuopio
A20cb39e
Ccdc51c9

Doesn't look an Incel (purely on looks) but all descriptions his associate's give of him fit the profile.

Hes incel with his looks

Finns are a base people, I really like them, just like super soldier Lauri Törni(my avatar picture)

You can tell he's an incel.

Since it was a samurai sword shouldnt we be calling him something more appropriate like st musashicel?

Dude should have went for self-hating noodles.

He's clearly an incel

Mogs me tbh, still ugly enough to be an incel though.

He was bullied his whole life and now he is going to go to a comfy prison

Video of the police shooting him before he was apprehended.

Apparently he set off a bomb as well which caused a fire, it was at a school.

Last edited:
Any pics or videos of the slut that died?

if only they all had ak-47s

Sad shit man.
One of us.

Allah is proud of him

He's our new saint

Idk the guy looks mentally retarded. Maybe even too low IQ to swallow the black pill. He was probably a coping samuraicel with zero self-awareness.

Nikkas out here using swords like this 700 BC

Idk the guy looks mentally retarded. Maybe even too low IQ to swallow the black pill. He was probably a coping samuraicel with zero self-awareness.
This is definitely possible.

He was incel-tier in looks, I guess. Looks average or even slightly above on the bottom left pic, but terrible on the bottom right.

Praise be upon him. We have a new saint :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Any pics of the foid he gutted? Or any info on the extent of the injuries of the other targets?
Hoping he is a gift that keeps on giving with life changing disabilities to those sluts who survived.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back