Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The first (and only) date of Cessetto

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
Ciao everyone, first than all I want to apologize you all for the wall of text I am going to type now. I have the pleasure to tell you one of the roughest experience of mine, that one which helpt me to start to accept the Redpill. Please, love me a little and read it all. Maybe some of you guys are too sensitive to read this story but I ask you to please make an effort and read it until the end.

It was 2010, summertime, I was 20 years old, KVV. My first year at college went great enough and my social life too. Good friends, good marks at college, I passed so many difficult exams. About sex and romantic relationships side, on the other hand, the darkest nothing was dominating. The disgust by girls toward me, even though I used to think it had no meaning, was an everyday reality. Some girls faked not to see the free seat next to me in the classroom, some girls claimed to be tocophobic and used to be mad at me as I barely touched them (meanwhile they used to act like octopus with other guys) and so on. Other ones, if they ever granted me the honour of some polite speech, as they realized my interest toward them, their attitute used to change completely by turning rude and arrogant mannered. I collected lots of rejections like that, most of them used to turn angry and upset as they noticed I liked them. As they rejected me they were always hand by hand with some other more attractive and more popular guy. Obviosly I knew my worth was way long poorer thant he ones of these other guys, but I wasn't that ugly. Or at the least I hoped not. I have always had a certain self awareness I was not a dream guy, I knew I didn't look like Brad Pitt or any famous teen idol, but I was sure not to be so ugly. This is what my cringy mindset used to think, but I can't blame myself for this, I was so young.

But everything seemed about to change when she came in my life. I met this green eyed, fleshy lips, lovely smile blondie. Her body was quite ok, she was short and thin, but not excessively, and she had also a very few ammount of fat hanging on her tummy I really liked. She was famous to be really unhinibited under the bedsheets. We started meeting the same group of friends. She seemed so interested in me by the way she used to act toward me, talked to me. She seemed to look for opportunities to stay alone with me and no one else. She also asked me for my phone number two days after we met for the first time. The opinion she could have been some kind of sexual or romantic interest. I knew this girl acted like that toward pretty or attractive guys and maybe this is what I looked like to her. This girl had so many short terms relationships and only with pretty boys, maybe she wasn't the ideal girlfriend but at the least it could have been a beginning. It's normal to be willing to start experiencing these things when you are in your early 20s.
One evening I was completely caught in her net. She started complaining and confiding about how guys used to treat her, about how she used to wish for a nice guy like me. She also told me something meaning so much to me. During that period I used to wear really showy Indian necklace (my outfit tastes during my youth used to be hideous, I know). She told me to buy a couple of those necklaces which pendants shaped like the first letter of my and her name, which started with the same one. And she said all of these things by tapping my chest with her fingers. My heart started sparkling for hope. I told my best friends about this episode and they all seemed happy for me. That girl was actually interested on me. She realized my real intention. I wanted to talk to her about us but I was shy. That's why she used to confort me by saying to give myself time to do it because she were going to listen to me.

And we came to the point where this story turns more and more grotesque. One day, after I decided to talk to her about my feelings but without being bold enough, she asked me out. We would have met at a cafe in the center of our city. How wonderful, everything so easy, the girl I liked asked me out. But...I started being scare about this: since I was a teen I used to imagine my first date would have been a disaster because my girl would have never come to our meeting. I would have been waiting for her for many hours long while everyone else was going around and hanging out happily and entertained. The morning of our meeting that frightening thought started taking its place in my mind. I started to reflect about it: maybe she was not an ideal girlfriend, and I knew it, but she really seemed interested in me, maybe this was not going to last for a very long time but at the least I was going to date a girl and starting some experience.
I got dressed nice and went to the place of our meeting. I don't why but that horrible thought started echoing more and more loudly in my head even if I tried to shut it up. 30 minutes later she had not come yet. I decided to call her but she didn't attend. After my second call I heard her voice through my mobile saying:"Just one minute." I felt a bit reliefed. She didn't forget about it and she was coming. I decided to go for a walk while waiting for her, hoping to cross her while doing it but this didn't happen. I decided to go back to the place of our meeting and no one was waiting for me. My thought was not only in my mind anymore, I started feeling like a demon was knocking on my shoulder saying;"She will not come, she will not come."
After two hours of wait and three more unattended phone calls I decided to go back home. I had no idea which type of godness decided to play this machiavellian game with me but the scenario of my first date, the one I was always afraid of since I was a teen actually became reality. There were only two differences: the scenario was set during evening and I was wearing a black shirt but it actually happened during morning and I was wearing a white one.

As I got back home I didn't say anything, I didn't want to hear any optimistic, bluepilled reason. During that afternoon I logged in Facebook and saw she posted some pictures taken the same morning. She went around with her friends while I was waiting for her. She was online and I texted her for explaination about what she did in the morning and her reply was:"I didn't come to the date because I had some trouble and got no chance to warn you. Anyway, I am not interested in you, I don't like you and I don't want to be committed in this period." Unfortunately, exactly two days later, she was walking hand in hand with a pretty face boy.

And this is the story of my first date, my only one in my entire life. Today I am close to 30, I got a master degree, a god job, financial authonomy but never dated a girl and I never will. But this experience taught me an important lesson: girls may appreciate your character, nice personality and the fact you are a good listener. All these qualities, anyway, means nothing if you look ugly. If you are ugly and seems like life has decided to give you an opportunity you decide to catch don't you ever delude yourself because scam and disappointment are always behind the corner waiting for you. It's just like when your team reach Champions' League finale but you support a famous black and white stripped jersey team.

I wish I had the energy to read this

Read it, please. It's so rough but it is worth for.

Read it, please. It's so rough but it is worth for.
I've finished reading the post.

Your ugly. Unless you're larping you're hideous to foids just like the rest of us, you'll never be a women's wet dream, when these whores are touching themselves never forget that you're the last thing on their mind, they don't care about about you.

You're a retard for ever thinking that you had a chance, but that's okay--we've all been retarded. If that girl is like you say--popular, shy in the bed, sweet and beautiful what the fuck made you think that she'd hang around you? Why the hell did you imagine a girl like that would go out with you. Lmao. Girls like her could be going out with any dude so why you, what makes you think you have a chance, bro?

You're personality? :feelskek:

Because there's tons of other guys who are taller, better looking, better personality and richer than you so again--what made you think this would work out for you?

Here's something I wish I knew a lot earlier that will help you out; the blackpill is the truth and the blackpill will guide you.

This life is about looks looks looks.

Read more blackpilled content and don't make this mistake again.

Brutal, I'm sorry to hear that. There are some truly evil bitches out there, and most men are bluepilled, don't realize this and fall for the "women are the considerate and empathetic gender" meme. That shit she pulled on you is even worse than what high school bullies do.

I've finished reading the post.

Your ugly. Unless you're larping you're hideous to foids just like the rest of us, you'll never be a women's wet dream, when these whores are touching themselves never forget that you're the last thing on their mind, they don't care about about you.

You're a retard for ever thinking that you had a chance, but that's okay--we've all been retarded. If that girl is like you say--popular, shy in the bed, sweet and beautiful what the fuck made you think that she'd hang around you? Why the hell did you imagine a girl like that would go out with you. Lmao. Girls like her could be going out with any dude so why you, what makes you think you have a chance, bro?

You're personality? :feelskek:

Because there's tons of other guys who are taller, better looking, better personality and richer than you so again--what made you think this would work out for you?

Here's something I wish I knew a lot earlier that will help you out; the blackpill is the truth and the blackpill will guide you.

This life is about looks looks looks.

Read more blackpilled content and don't make this mistake again.
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy bro. It happened to me when I was 20, come on, chill up. It's past, I made a youth mistake. If I still thought I had a chance it was going to be worrying. And read more carefully, I didn't type that girl was shy in bed, she was exactly the opposite.

That sucks. There is no hope. At least you can get your copes. I don't think you are in contact with her anymore.

whats your first language?

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Actually, I read it all since I felt like I can relate a lot to your story. I am actually 20 and I can not help but recognize myself on what you felt during those days. You said that you were rejected a lot by girls, but at least you were trying to have some contacts with them. The way she considered you like shit is so unfair. It is like no one realize that women can be evil and really hurt men on purpose, just for their own interest. That's kind of why I feel like I am too shy to even look at a girl in the eyes, they make me uncomfortable as fuck. I can not even become friend with then, and I guess that the same for them. Your story really makes me think, as you said you never dated anyone after that and « never will ». Is it a choice for you? Like, that episode with the girl was so brutal that you did not want to try again after that, even if you maybe had a chance ? You sound like you got some successes otherwise, with your degree and your job. Maybe, it is enough for me?

I am glad you appreciated my sharing. You say people have difficulties in accepting the idea women can be evil toward men for their own sake and on purpose. This is partially true because they are always there blaming by claiming it's our fault because we always search for the wrong women. Well, I can say women change their attitude according to the men they are interracting with: if that man is good looking they are never going to be mean toward him, if he is ugly they seem like to enoy acting like that.

After this brutal experience I reduced my interaction with them little by little and I kept approaching them only for two years more. I definetly gave up when I turned 22. Is this my choice? Well, yes, but that's because I already knew I was going to be rejected and this is why it was useless. What was the point? You don't need to touch fire to know you are going to burn your hand.

About my achievements, I gained them all as I completely removed women, dating, sex and relationships away from my mindset, they were and still are out of my plans forever and I have no intention to turn back. When you improve yourself as a professional and a person and reach these important goals you start losing the necessity of having a girlfriend or sex.

I think this should be every incel's purpose: forgetting about women and focusing on themselves. And this is because sex is not a primary necessity, just like love is not. You can easily survive without these things.

I am glad you appreciated my sharing. You say people have difficulties in accepting the idea women can be evil toward men for their own sake and on purpose. This is partially true because they are always there blaming by claiming it's our fault because we always search for the wrong women. Well, I can say women change their attitude according to the men they are interracting with: if that man is good looking they are never going to be mean toward him, if he is ugly they seem like to enoy acting like that.

After this brutal experience I reduced my interaction with them little by little and I kept approaching them only for two years more. I definetly gave up when I turned 22. Is this my choice? Well, yes, but that's because I already knew I was going to be rejected and this is why it was useless. What was the point? You don't need to touch fire to know you are going to burn your hand.

About my achievements, I gained them all as I completely removed women, dating, sex and relationships away from my mindset, they were and still are out of my plans forever and I have no intention to turn back. When you improve yourself as a professional and a person and reach these important goals you start losing the necessity of having a girlfriend or sex.

I think this should be every incel's purpose: forgetting about women and focusing on themselves. And this is because sex is not a primary necessity, just like love is not. You can easily survive without these things.
I'm so sorry, anon. This is devastating. To have a genuine compassion for someone and them lying to you out of disrespect is disgusting. People on IT and normies routinely fail to realize the impact things like this can have on someone who is already lonely.

Thanks everyone for his support and understanding. Lol, I read this thread again and I just realized I made so many grammar mistakes...as a justification I have to admit I typed everything so hurry without correcting anything at the end.

This, +10. Grazie saggio, know you aren't alone. You are a lot wiser than the larpers and wannabe edge lords who pretend that hating everything and feeling sorry for yourself is all there is to being an incel.
Wish I was wise enough to not try and fight my status. I was such a fool, and as a fool I lost so much financially and emotionally to a lying manipulative cat fish foid. I got burned, bad. Hope others are wiser than I was and learn from your example.
Grazie encore.

It's all about accepting your situation and as you realize these are things you will never achieve you start feeling better. In some months I will be a wizard anyway.

I got dressed nice and went to the place of our meeting. I don't why but that horrible thought started echoing more and more loudly in my head even if I tried to shut it up. 30 minutes later she had not come yet. I decided to call her but she didn't attend. After my second call I heard her voice through my mobile saying:"Just one minute." I felt a bit reliefed. She didn't forget about it and she was coming. I decided to go for a walk while waiting for her, hoping to cross her while doing it but this didn't happen. I decided to go back to the place of our meeting and no one was waiting for me. My thought was not only in my mind anymore, I started feeling like a demon was knocking on my shoulder saying;"She will not come, she will not come."
After two hours of wait and three more unattended phone calls I decided to go back home. I had no idea which type of godness decided to play this machiavellian game with me but the scenario of my first date, the one I was always afraid of since I was a teen actually became reality. There were only two differences: the scenario was set during evening and I was wearing a black shirt but it actually happened during morning and I was wearing a white one.
What a bitch. I always thought not showing up is an online dating thing only.

YouTubo anche io è meglio di Rosario Muniz come profile pic.

Maxresdefault

I'm extremely proud of have someone like you here, op. And I will share my history with your and everyone here after realize how necessary is share my experiences with younger incels.

I had history like yours too, but the trauma is so big that I usually have nightmares if I think too much about it, but to resume everything, back in 2013 I saw my oneitits naked inside an empty classroom finish sucking the dick of a professor and getting ready to have his dick .
The fun this is that she married that professor one fucking day after she got her diploma, had they first child nine months after they married and had four children while she kept her extremely hot body even after all those pregnancies.

Meanwhile they were breeding, I got institutionalized for six months after a psychotic episode that I almost killed ten people, and I'm only free today because I went through some "treatment" to "get better" after be locked inside the loony bin for a semester
My psychiatrist and the whore that is called "therapist" as like my family are happy since they think I will never have another destructive psychotic episode again after so many years "stable", but what they don't know is that all those anti psychotic drugs really stabilized my head, sure, I tell them that, but my desire to kill is still here, and got really more refined and elegant since now I don't lose the control of myself anymore and have a clear mind to meditate about everything that can be done. Their "treatment" only made me not go to the loony bin again , but instead, I will sure get killed by the cops or kill myself before get captured.
What is really fun is see the world as an apex predator: everyone is prey. Before the meds and therapy I never realized that everyone can be killed, every throat can be slit, every back stabbed , every head shoot, every build burned and everything around me destroyed with the right effort, and meanwhile, society keeps thinking that they can "cure" people like me, poor bastards, no medicine can cast away the desire of kill and destroy of men like me because such desires are the very core of who we are.

I call men like me "appreciators of vulnerability".
We have power and the burning desire to have fun, but after some medical interventions like me or just other few factors out of my personal experience we don't lose the control anymore, so, we just enjoy all small expressions of death and destruction around us, but safe as possible, so our beloved the low profile can be kept and we can continue having fun without doing things that can lead to a premature death or jail time.
I don't want go the in deeps everything about the "fun" since is wise not disclose our lifestyle, but we can't get arrested worldwide since the current law enforcers around the world can't, well, read our thoughts and realize how dangerous we are.
Again, we appreciate vulnerability, even of law enforcers, so we enjoy watch them risking their lives to protect psychos like us that would love watch them dying after get shoot by criminals, and watch with tears of pure excitement falling from our eyes since we are watching a life fading just in from us and the ultimate vulnerability: death.

I wanted post this since I've come to this forum, but I was too shy until read this thread and see how the op was brave to tell everything he went through. Was really mentally tiresome type this all. I think I will sleep now.

Stay safe.

I'm extremely proud of have someone like you here, op. And I will share my history with your and everyone here after realize how necessary is share my experiences with younger incels.

I had history like yours too, but the trauma is so big that I usually have nightmares if I think too much about it, but to resume everything, back in 2013 I saw my oneitits naked inside an empty classroom finish sucking the dick of a professor and getting ready to have his dick .
The fun this is that she married that professor one fucking day after she got her diploma, had they first child nine months after they married and had four children while she kept her extremely hot body even after all those pregnancies.

Meanwhile they were breeding, I got institutionalized for six months after a psychotic episode that I almost killed ten people, and I'm only free today because I went through some "treatment" to "get better" after be locked inside the loony bin for a semester
My psychiatrist and the whore that is called "therapist" as like my family are happy since they think I will never have another destructive psychotic episode again after so many years "stable", but what they don't know is that all those anti psychotic drugs really stabilized my head, sure, I tell them that, but my desire to kill is still here, and got really more refined and elegant since now I don't lose the control of myself anymore and have a clear mind to meditate about everything that can be done. Their "treatment" only made me not go to the loony bin again , but instead, I will sure get killed by the cops or kill myself before get captured.
What is really fun is see the world as an apex predator: everyone is prey. Before the meds and therapy I never realized that everyone can be killed, every throat can be slit, every back stabbed , every head shoot, every build burned and everything around me destroyed with the right effort, and meanwhile, society keeps thinking that they can "cure" people like me, poor bastards, no medicine can cast away the desire of kill and destroy of men like me because such desires are the very core of who we are.

I call men like me "appreciators of vulnerability".
We have power and the burning desire to have fun, but after some medical interventions like me or just other few factors out of my personal experience we don't lose the control anymore, so, we just enjoy all small expressions of death and destruction around us, but safe as possible, so our beloved the low profile can be kept and we can continue having fun without doing things that can lead to a premature death or jail time.
I don't want go the in deeps everything about the "fun" since is wise not disclose our lifestyle, but we can't get arrested worldwide since the current law enforcers around the world can't, well, read our thoughts and realize how dangerous we are.
Again, we appreciate vulnerability, even of law enforcers, so we enjoy watch them risking their lives to protect psychos like us that would love watch them dying after get shoot by criminals, and watch with tears of pure excitement falling from our eyes since we are watching a life fading just in from us and the ultimate vulnerability: death.

I wanted post this since I've come to this forum, but I was too shy until read this thread and see how the op was brave to tell everything he went through. Was really mentally tiresome type this all. I think I will sleep now.

Stay safe.
People don't know just how fragile they are....

Finalmente l'ho letto ... Roba brutale fratello. Mi dispiace che tu abbia sperimentato una cagna così cattiva. Almeno ora puoi capire l'evento.

Finalmente l'ho letto ... Roba brutale fratello. Mi dispiace che tu abbia sperimentato una cagna così cattiva. Almeno ora puoi capire l'evento.
Bé, quando sai di essere bruttissimo non dovresti nemmeno sperarci in una cosa del genere. Ma all'epoca la realtà non mi era ancora perfettamente nitida.

I'm gonna strip here on live...basta!

Bé, quando sai di essere bruttissimo non dovresti nemmeno sperarci in una cosa del genere. Ma all'epoca la realtà non mi era ancora perfettamente nitida.
così è la vita

Brutal. I read your post and the subsequent replies and I must say, I love your way of thinking.