Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The first person who called you ugly, was it a male or a female?

Who called you ugly first?

• A female

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • A male

Votes: 26 51.0%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Do you remember? Was it a boy who made fun of you or a girl at school? In my case it was a girl she was actually my cousin. She told me I looked like Quasimodo we were like 7 yo. She always thought the same and even now that we are both adults she despises me.

First a girl in 2007 then a dude in 2009

The first time I got directly told, that I was ugly, was from a boy. But for my whole life I got "ewws" and disgusted glances in my direction.

I don't remember

A female, i remember it SO WELL. I was like 8 and i was arguing with this girl and a friend of her said "leave him alone, he's ugly anyways!". I've been called ugly even by males afterwards, but the first one was a female.

A jewish roastie with crooked nose and bug eyes at 14.

Don't remember being called ugly :chad:

First who called me ugly was a male friend. But I was called "weird" by a girl before that.

An ugly German roastie. She always picked on me. I never got revenge unfortunately.

First was a toilet. Such greed.

Don't remember being called ugly :chad:
OK chad
full

It was a foid, and she called me a ugly ching chong as well. She used to have her entire group of friends gang up on me, shove me to the ground, and steal my stuff. Whenever I told a teacher they would just brush it off as a little fun, and told me to stop being such a hardhat about it.

I don't remember the first time tbh. I've gotten it from both girls and boys so I'm not sure who does it more.

I was just chilling with a group of "friends" at school when one of them literally started, out of the blue, to dissect my flaws, my big nose, my weird lips etc. They all laughed and I was just standing there unable to say anything back cause he was decent looking and I knew I looked like dogshit. God I fucking hate my childhood and it has only gone downhill from there...

It was some foid in middle school

The earlier I remember being called ugly was when I was 12. I was moving to a new school and the first thing I heard was "You are ugly" from a foid that studied in the same class.

Male. I had a somewhat abusive friend in middle school who told me I'd never get anyone, but hey, he was pretty much right on the mark with that one.

foids called me ugly and 2/10

guys just attacked my looks because i was an outcast my whole life they never cared about manlets but they cared about insulting me

Foids, they bullied me

I don't remember but I think it was a dude. Can't say for sure though

One of my high school bullies. He was SMVmaxxing by trying to impress the girls in our class with aggression/violence. Solid sexual strategy ngl. He wasn’t a chad so he needed to employ some kind of strategy.. He had tons of relationships and experiences In high school. Idk if he ever got pussy out of it and Idk how he’s doing today cause he was pretty fucking ugly lol.

I may have been called ugly before that, but I don’t remember.

I was routinely called ugly by my male bullies.

Foids barely even acknowledged my existence to even bother calling me ugly. The times I made myself "present" to them I usually got "ewww" responses, or they used to give me disgusted, repulsed or angry looks.

male in middle school

No one has ever called me ugly to my face. I'm a normoid facially. My height is what kills me.

im remembering it being female