Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The first time Blackpill hit me with females, the time i realised you have to have strictly either looks or money to attract these wenches.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I was at a party (not really a party but basically it was my uncle's birthday) and my uncle's best friends' daughter came at around 9 AM along with her friend.

They were at that 'party' for about 4 hours maybe more, and throughout all of that time i couldn't get a single worthwhile conversation with them. i would say something they would respond we would maybe talk for 3 minutes tops and then it would be silent. it was so fucking cringy and awkward i couldn't believe it, like look i understand that none of them were interested in me and that i have nothing going for me to interest them in the first place but Jesus fucking christ! could you bitches at least fucking pretend you care?? you're not doing anything we're just sitting at the table not saying shit not doing shit and it's fucking awkward as hell. that was exactly what was going through my head, few hours i started to get agitated i literally told them 'man i wish you were guys talking with you would be so much easier' yes i fucking said that because talking with them was fucking UNBEARABLY AWFUL! at some point i tried to get one of the girl's number, both of them were taller than me but i tried to go for the shorter one to balance things out. i don't remember the exact thing i told her but i said something along the lines of 'it would be cool if we could meet again i think you're quite interesting' (obvious lie but i really wanted to have her number) and you know what she fucking told me!? yea get this.. as she was holding her damn phone in her hands, as she shuffling contacts right before my eyes, she looked up, with boring whore yes, and the bitch said to me 'sorry i don't have a phone number' :dafuckfeels::feelsclown::woke:

At that point i really just gave up and stopped even trying anything, the only thing i did (which was a big mistake) was that i told them if the wanted to meet again when they were leaving, they made some cringy excuses and turned me down, then when they were walking down i heard them laugh like hyenas.

Moral of the story: Females treat sub attractive males as cannon fodder.

Sure they were assholes and all that but you're definitely socially retarded.

018609F1 A867 4D85 BF27 A0844E726EBC

Moral of the story: Females treat sub attractive males as cannon fodder.
emotional tampons and beta errand slaves for her. that's why female friends are fucking useless and you shouldnt have them

Sure they were assholes and all that but you're definitely socially retarded.

And how exactly do you know that? do you know me in real life?

Please don't make bullshit statements like that, i have the same social competence as any guy my age.

What anime is that again?
Blood c
And how exactly do you know that? do you know me in real life?

Please don't make bullshit statements like that, i have the same social competence as any guy my age.
Your only problem is being ugly man, don't listen to nothing else, If you had the looks these girls would have treated you well.

Last edited:
Your only problem is being ugly man, don't listen to nothing else, If you had the looks these girls would have treated you well.

Exactly.

Social retardation AKA trying to talk to girls while looking like a donkey.

They don't even give a shit anymore, if you're not Chad you're less than nothing.