Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the first time i ever got in a feud with a foid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I was in preschool and i was 4 years old. This is the first time a foid ever pissed me off. i was in preschool with a class full of other toddlers and there was these two kids i remember having a feud with: michael and ashley. michael was this blonde white kid and ashley was this foid who used to give me a hard time in gym class. she had black hair and light tan skin, i don't know what her ethnicity was, she may have been asian or half asian or whatever idk.

in class, i was friends with a curry dude named suncat. (i think that's how you spell his name). but michael and ashley annoyed me. in gym class, we had this teacher who allowed us to run in a big circle while music plays. when running, every time i was in front of ashley, she and michael would get pissed off. they'd do everything to make sure i was behind ashley. and if i got in front of ashley (which i tried to do), she'd scream "oh no he's in front of me. michael!!!!" and then michael would come and try to get me behind ashley.

imagine being a white knight at 4 years old.

The Adventures of Captain Autismo

Sounds brutal man

You remember shit that early on? I blocked a lot of stuff out from younger years.

i used to pinch foids arms when i was little because i liked how soft they felt. got in trouble like 100 times to say the least

i used to pinch foids arms when i was little because i liked how soft they felt. got in trouble like 100 times to say the least
if you did that as an adult you'd be doxxed online and jailed for sexual assault
You remember shit that early on? I blocked a lot of stuff out from younger years.
i can even remember shit from when i was 1 year old.

Damn OP do u have a sperg memory like me?

Feud with a foid

Damn OP do u have a sperg memory like me?
whats sperg memory?

also i do have good memory. i can remember shit from when i was 1 year old

How can ITcels say that this was because of your bad personality? How can 4 year old girls be a good judge of your character? Also most children that age are nice, happy and are pretty innocent. You couldn't have a bad personality at 4 years old unless you were abused or neglected or something along those lines.

whats sperg memory?

also i do have good memory. i can remember shit from when i was 1 year old
An insanely good memory without trying that goes back to early childhood, like how u were able to remember the names of classmates at preschool, it’s a common trait for ppl with aspergers

How can ITcels say that this was because of your bad personality? How can 4 year old girls be a good judge of your character? Also most children that age are nice, happy and are pretty innocent. You couldn't have a bad personality at 4 years old unless you were abused or neglected or something along those lines.
IT say personality is the reason but many IT members are virgins who claim to have a good personality
An insanely good memory without trying that goes back to early childhood, like how u were able to remember the names of classmates at preschool, it’s a common trait for ppl with aspergers
i have high-functioning autism. i can remember a few things from when i was 1 year old. i can remember plenty from age 2. i remember when i fell down the stairs as an infant.

IT say personality is the reason but many IT members are virgins who claim to have a good personality

i have high-functioning autism. i can remember a few things from when i was 1 year old. i can remember plenty from age 2. i remember when i fell down the stairs as an infant.
I've never understood this. If IT's advice is correct shouldn't they all be pussy-slayers? I've never seen proof that what they say is correct, everyone just assumes it's true and that all incels have a bad personality.

I've never understood this. If IT's advice is correct shouldn't they all be pussy-slayers? I've never seen proof that what they say is correct, everyone just assumes it's true and that all incels have a bad personality.
and also they think foids hate us because of our "misogynistic" personality even though nobody irl knows what we type online.

and also they think foids hate us because of our "misogynistic" personality even though nobody irl knows what we type online.
Has IT ever addressed this question? Have they ever explained why they have so many virgins on that forum?

Has IT ever addressed this question? Have they ever explained why they have so many virgins on that forum?
maybe they'll just say they haven't found someone or some bs

maybe they'll just say they haven't found someone or some bs
I'd like to hear their excuse. In all likelihood they won't answer though.

They think everyone here is a 6-7/10 dude who has turned down beckies and only want stacies.

Foid hostility is the one that damaged me the most. In the few times I fought other boys when I was little it was either in good fun, would end quickly after the fight, or did nothing to our self-esteem.
Foid bullying is collectivist, they isolate and spread rumors about you. That is the thing that hurts.

I'd like to hear their excuse. In all likelihood they won't answer though.

They think everyone here is a 6-7/10 dude who has turned down beckies and only want stacies.
they also think the incel group meeting was attractive guys even though many looked sub5
Humility is for faggots pewpew.
idk why he mocks autism
Foid hostility is the one that damaged me the most. In the few times I fought other boys when I was little it was either in good fun, would end quickly after the fight, or did nothing to our self-esteem.
Foid bullying is collectivist, they isolate and spread rumors about you. That is the thing that hurts.
i remember some foid from 1st grade who i had feuds with. i found her Facebook many years later. she left and moved far away after first grade

they also think the incel group meeting was attractive guys even though many looked sub5

They think everyone who is incel is mentalcel. They don't understand that there are people who are in the bottom 5% of society and that they do exist.

They think everyone who is incel is mentalcel. They don't understand that there are people who are in the bottom 5% of society and that they do exist.
even if every incel was a mentalcel (which is BS, mentalcels are as common as female incels), then mentalcels don't just "choose" to be mentalcels.

even if every incel was a mentalcel (which is BS, mentalcels are as common as female incels), then mentalcels don't just "choose" to be mentalcels.
men with mental illness can be incel actually

men with mental illness can be incel actually
yes but most of the time the mental illness is caused by the inceldom, not the other way around

if you did that as an adult you'd be doxxed online and jailed for sexual assault

i can even remember shit from when i was 1 year old.
jfl glad i learned quick smh

The only thing i remember from preschool is being bullied and having one random girl annoy me

The only thing i remember from preschool is being bullied and having one random girl annoy me
This was the only time I got hassled in preschool as far as I know