[It's Over] The foid who lives here in the guest house is having a birthday on saturday. Needless to say, I'm not invited.

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, LGBT activist and lolicon
-
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
2,794
She said she's inviting a lot of people. She's always surrounded by beta orbiters. This girl hates me, she ignores me whenever she sees me. She talks to everyone here but me. I have never done anything to this cunt. I guess she took a look at my face when she first saw me and realized I don't have a good personality. Living in a guest house is total suicide fuel. She hasn't invited me to her party. Thank God, I won't be here Saturday. I can't even imagine the suifuels I'd be exposed to if I stayed here on the weekend.
 
VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
3,399
Elab. Age PSL of girl? She lives in your guesthouse?
Assert dominance and drink in the middle of the main congregation room on Saturday night. Restore honor.
 
P

Princel

Prince of Incels
-
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
406
give them all a gift they wont ever forget



its to dye for!


 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
5,341
"Here in the guest house?" What are your living arrangements?
 
wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, LGBT activist and lolicon
-
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
2,794
Elab. Age PSL of girl? She lives in your guesthouse?
She's turning 22. She lives here. I share the place with 8 people. It's a house which is rented by the room.
 
VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-
Joined
Jul 24, 2018
Messages
3,399
She's turning 22. She lives here. I share the place with 8 people. It's a house which is rented by the room.
Ok ignore my last comment in that case. Ragefuel tbh. Just invite yourself? She can't stop you from walking in the communal area? REEE.

Find drunk foid and fornicate in your nearby dwelling. It's Brazil. Nothing to lose.
red.gif
 
Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
3,574
Your living arrangements sound atrocious tbh. I would move out ASAP if I were you.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

 
-
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
6,738
it's pretty nice when femoids just decide they hate you on sight

god help you if her name is the feminized version of your name
 
Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
15,661
Stay around anyway, if you pay rent it's your right. Then maybe she'll learn to stop being mean to you.
 
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Messages
1,818
it's pretty nice when femoids just decide they hate you on sight
That happens to me with about 90% of foids, the other 10% wait until they find out I have Asperger's to start hating me.
 
Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
7,520
At least the guesthouse is separate from the main house. Im looking to rent one myself.
 
Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
4,872
Crash her party, and kill everyone on it, using your lightsabers :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
 
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
4,809
I'm sure you can find a way to make AMends.
 
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
2,072
I share the place with 8 people. It's a house which is rented by the room.
Legit suifuel to live with even 2 people in one house idk how I'd manage 8 people
 
SniiperCel

SniiperCel

Frenchcel. Footballer. Whore-Demolisher.
-
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
113
Go run some ERrands.
 
Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
3,574
Also, when you've sorted living arrangements somewhere else, you should leave this girl something special by which to remember you before you leave.
 
RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Feminist
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
13,486
Just go there anyway. Maybe you can shag someone
 
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
364
would you even go if you were invited
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

subhuman alcoholic framelet ricecel
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
1,480
It's a normal house, but the rooms are rented out by the landlord.
Holy shit dude, that sounds horrible. Get your own place ASAP.

By the way, can't you complain to the landlord? I'm pretty sure there might be a provision in whatever she signed about trashing the place and being a nuisance to the other tenants. I'm pretty sure if I was the building manager I wouldn't be happy with loud, crowded parties every week.
Just go there anyway. Maybe you can shag someone
Right, can one of the other tenants even deny you access to a shared, common area?

would you even go if you were invited
That's right.
 
Top