Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The foid who lives here in the guest house is having a birthday on saturday. Needless to say, I'm not invited.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
She said she's inviting a lot of people. She's always surrounded by beta orbiters. This girl hates me, she ignores me whenever she sees me. She talks to everyone here but me. I have never done anything to this cunt. I guess she took a look at my face when she first saw me and realized I don't have a good personality. Living in a guest house is total suicide fuel. She hasn't invited me to her party. Thank God, I won't be here Saturday. I can't even imagine the suifuels I'd be exposed to if I stayed here on the weekend.

Elab. Age PSL of girl? She lives in your guesthouse?
Assert dominance and drink in the middle of the main congregation room on Saturday night. Restore honor.

give them all a gift they wont ever forget

iu

its to dye for!

iu

"Here in the guest house?" What are your living arrangements?

Elab. Age PSL of girl? She lives in your guesthouse?

She's turning 22. She lives here. I share the place with 8 people. It's a house which is rented by the room.

She's turning 22. She lives here. I share the place with 8 people. It's a house which is rented by the room.
Ok ignore my last comment in that case. Ragefuel tbh. Just invite yourself? She can't stop you from walking in the communal area? REEE.

Find drunk foid and fornicate in your nearby dwelling. It's Brazil. Nothing to lose.
Red

Your living arrangements sound atrocious tbh. I would move out ASAP if I were you.

it's pretty nice when femoids just decide they hate you on sight

god help you if her name is the feminized version of your name

Stay around anyway, if you pay rent it's your right. Then maybe she'll learn to stop being mean to you.

it's pretty nice when femoids just decide they hate you on sight

That happens to me with about 90% of foids, the other 10% wait until they find out I have Asperger's to start hating me.

At least the guesthouse is separate from the main house. Im looking to rent one myself.

Crash her party, and kill everyone on it, using your lightsabers :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I'm sure you can find a way to make AMends.

I share the place with 8 people. It's a house which is rented by the room.
Legit suifuel to live with even 2 people in one house idk how I'd manage 8 people

Go run some ERrands.

Also, when you've sorted living arrangements somewhere else, you should leave this girl something special by which to remember you before you leave.

would you even go if you were invited

It's a normal house, but the rooms are rented out by the landlord.

Holy shit dude, that sounds horrible. Get your own place ASAP.

By the way, can't you complain to the landlord? I'm pretty sure there might be a provision in whatever she signed about trashing the place and being a nuisance to the other tenants. I'm pretty sure if I was the building manager I wouldn't be happy with loud, crowded parties every week.
Just go there anyway. Maybe you can shag someone
Right, can one of the other tenants even deny you access to a shared, common area?

would you even go if you were invited
That's right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back