Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The forum is dying

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

I haven't seen activity this low in forever.

Everything is just dying.

Everyone is banned.

It is over.

Free sniffles and michael to increase site activity.

Free crustaciouse.

Free all of them. Soon there will be 5 people on.

its like peak hours with this count too its 3x lower most of the time

Open the cage

Site peaked in the early part of 2018 it's been downhill ever since.

It's always b-been like this broooo!!!!

Too many profilic users banned, others are missing, we can only hope for 2019cels to fill the gaps

wow its almost like when you ban your most prolific users and drive the rest away your sites activity goes down

wow its almost like when you ban your most prolific users and drive the rest away your sites activity goes down
wow, it's almost like we don't give special treatment to "prolific" users :( how sucky for them that they can't break the rules all they want.
with everyone banned don't suprise me, i'm almost getting out of here.
OMG, a random who hasn't even been here for 30 days, quitting??? no!!! please don't!!! we need you!!!

Sniffles may have increased the number of active users on .is, otherwise it is just +2 users regardless of how much they post.
No.

Number of posts and replies I meant.

wow, it's almost like we don't give special treatment to "prolific" users :( how sucky for them.

OMG, a random who hasn't even been here for 30 days, quitting??? no!!! please don't!!! we need you!!!
see, that's why this forun don't grown

Last edited:
with everyone banned don't suprise me, i'm almost getting out of here, and fiding refuge somewhere else.
JFL, you havent been here long enough to see any users get banned. Please do leave, you're low tier broken english post maxxing isnt helping.

free inceldo and kointo

Forum culture as a whole is dying. It's getting concentrated in the hands of few dedicated social media sites. In forum's case its getting killed by reddit.

JFL, you havent been here long enough to see any users get banned.
i used to lurk here for 6 months, before creating an account
Forum culture as a whole is dying. It's getting concentrated in the hands of few dedicated social media sites. In forum's case its getting killed by reddit.
yup, reddit pretty much concentraded all foruns in a single shity place, i hate normies behaviour of all gathering in a single place

Who? Sniffles or Michael?
Sniffles was banned because his account was an alt of a previously banned account, he might be getting free since one of his first bans wasnt legit.

Not as 'mainstream' with the general populace anymore, like Pokemon Go it was just another fad to them for a few months

As a result of a new documentary on incels that's soon to be released, this forum will regain its vitality.

The forum is dying but this thread is alive

You can thank knajjd and the rest of the JBW mods for killing off well liked and contributing users.

Mods banned me for being black.

Super duper true story.

You can thank knajjd and the rest of the JBW mods for killing off well liked and contributing users.
I can't tell if you are being serious or not but banning larpers and spammers is a GOOD thing

Don't worry, Reddit will ban the last remaining incel on the site, and they'll come here.

Maybe it has to do with inceldom losing a bit of visibility in general?

I won't expatiate on the attacks since it seems the moderation hasn't been a lot welcoming of discussing ER stuff as of late but you get what I mean.

The life cycle of incel sites is a few years and every site has consisted of a few prominent users posting a large amount of the content.