Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The forum is dying

I won't say dying but more so stagnant. It seems that we're not growing at all, but it doesn't seem like we're shrinking either. Sadly alot of cool members keep breaking the rules to end up banned. I'm sure the low effort rule has some effect to it, but before that many users were still being banned. I hope whatever new members join will follow the rules and guidelines. It's not tough TBH.

Everything hurts and the forum is dying

I won't say dying but more so stagnant. It seems that we're not growing at all, but it doesn't seem like we're shrinking either. Sadly alot of cool members keep breaking the rules to end up banned. I'm sure the low effort rule has some effect to it, but before that many users were still being banned. I hope whatever new members join will follow the rules and guidelines. It's not tough TBH.
you don't even have to break lots of rules to be banned, under the guideline of low effort posts and cherrypicks they can ban you for many things.

e.g. pointing out a guy with recessed chin getting girl can get you banned for 'cherrypicking'.
you don't even have to break lots of rules to be banned, under the guideline of low effort posts and cherrypicks they can ban you for many things.

e.g. pointing out a guy with recessed chin getting girl can get you banned for 'cherrypicking'.

I one time put an unnecessary amount of autistic effort when I was making a post about a point, I even mentioned in the post and clarified that, "I know not all X can do this" and I still got a warning for cherrypicking. I did appeal the warning, but idk if it got removed or not.

I guess I just have to explain it twice as hard next time, somehow.

I one time put an unnecessary amount of autistic effort when I was making a post about a point, I even mentioned in the post and clarified that, "I know not all X can do this" and I still got a warning for cherrypicking. I did appeal the warning, but idk if it got removed or not.

I posted a pic of an ethot and said I couldn't stand her because she makes so much money and I got warned for foid worship. JFL I was doing the exact opposite.

I posted a pic of an ethot and said I couldn't stand her because she makes so much money and I got warned for foid worship. JFL I was doing the exact opposite.
LMAO mods must be smoking some good shit

I'll reiterate that losing the incels.me domain was a huge blow to this board's traffic, regardless of other factors...

Yes, i remember that. It was me who reported you.

Just do not post pictures of ugly/average ethnic males with attractive white woman on the forum and you wont be warned.

Okay foid.
i think sexual frustation has got to his head, sexual frustation for a male is like a foid menstruation
I'll reiterate that losing the incels.me domain was a huge blow to this board's traffic, regardless of other factors...
ritalincell making a dencent post? HOW ARE YOU AND WHERE IS RITALINBOT?

cherrypick gives you verbal warning to 10% unless it's very severe. you're not going to be banned for that.

how the fuck is this worthy of a warning
thats blatantly authoritarian
the mods here are on ban spree for some reason, probaly bored after they got rid of the normie infiltratos and fakecels

we need to recruit tbh

we need to recruit tbh

We need anothER event to make slightly ugly normies join us

Its fucking over. Always has been too.

we need something bigger this time, like a polical party
Hard to pull off
Who wants to be the face of an incel political party? Let alone be involved... It'd be social suicide

Just do not post pictures of ugly/average ethnic males with attractive white woman on the forum and you wont be warned.
Except the post wasn't about making a point that Ethnic men as a whole can get white/attractive women, it was a very specific post about how almost everytime an Ethnic man DOES get with a white women, the white woman mogs him.

I rarely see white women get with other white men who they mog, outside of Jewish elites (who aren't even white btw but I guess it's hard for ethnics to differentiate between Jews and Whites)

I know that Ethnic men have it harder, personally tho where I live the only Ethnics who I see having a hard time are Asian men, but I don't live around Indians, or anything like that, Mexicans do fine where I live, Blacks do fucking spectacularly, Filipinos and Vietnamese do fine if they live in close nit Enclaves (which they usually do), but Asian men who live in very multicutural areas, especially young Asian men, seem to have it the hardest, and then i'd say young white boys have it the second hardest where I live.

Except the post wasn't about making a point that Ethnic men as a whole can get white/attractive women, it was a very specific post about how almost everytime an Ethnic man DOES get with a white women, the white woman mogs him.

I rarely see white women get with other white men who they mog, outside of Jewish elites (who aren't even white btw but I guess it's hard for ethnics to differentiate between Jews and Whites)

I know that Ethnic men have it harder, personally tho where I live the only Ethnics who I see having a hard time are Asian men, but I don't live around Indians, or anything like that, Mexicans do fine where I live, Blacks do fucking spectacularly, Filipinos and Vietnamese do fine if they live in close nit Enclaves (which they usually do), but Asian men who live in very multicutural areas, especially young Asian men, seem to have it the hardest, and then i'd say young white boys have it the second hardest where I live.
tldr but i agree, mods are gay

Nice joke man,i'm dying too day after day
NICE TRY
29369e5b7196acb0370d08dd433f4c5838fb090fr1-301-200_hq.gif

Very interesting. Why do you say this?
He was telling me how one of the mods had later apologized for an unjust ban on his first account, and if his first account was unjustly banned and reinstated then his second account would have no reason to be banned.

Blackpill has been discussed to death and there is nothing new to talk about, soon only ones who will remain are morons who spam oneliners just to postmaxx.

I still lurk.

The cool kids hang around in discord :feelzez:
Not in the shitty official tho..

Nobody will be free :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

He was telling me how one of the mods had later apologized for an unjust ban on his first account, and if his first account was unjustly banned and reinstated then his second account would have no reason to be banned.
this isn't true.

The cool kids hang around in discord :feelzez:
Not in the shitty official tho..
hanging around with attention whoring gay has-been trash nobodies forced out of from the forum living off of past "glories" is supposed to be cooler? don't think for a moment that the mods don't see everything going on in the filthy refugee camps of these pitiful yokels. :)

Stop coping

Just keep lurking here nobody give a fuck about your existence in real life

Users get banned, ascend or rope

To get heavy ban you need to be ultra retarded. Nobody got perma banned for little reasons
To get heavy ban you need to be ultra retarded. Nobody got perma banned for little reasons

Yes, it makes me feels worried tbh

OMEGALUL
I just saw that the saint uninstall got banned.
Its over for this forum :lul:

OMEGALUL
I just saw that the saint uninstall got banned.
Its over for this forum :lul:
Turned out to be he isn't saint and he was bragger,larper

So he should ignore his personal experience to the famous ethniks narrative? You're more pathetic that I thought.
You're probably the challenged one that reported me as well.

too bad if it die, It was a good ride so far

Compare this place at its beginning and now. See the difference.

Yeah, because apparently quantity is quality when it comes to posting here.