Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The forum is dying

If this place die because of you spergs say so,i will go emergency room on you

Fakecels got bored.

Mods need to find a balance. I also understand that since the mods started enforcing the rules more harshly the servers have been more stable and the site is never down but I'm not sure if the two are related.

Well in the end what does coming here everyday do? It's the same stuff. There's no humour like Braincels which at least offers funny memes. Discussion is usually hostile and you get called a cuck/bluepilled for going even slightly against the status quo. Like I wanted to meet like minded people but I just browse out of habit now.

What I'm saying is... I guess this forum just doesn't offer enough to keep people for long. Eventually even the guests will get bored.

I'll reiterate that losing the incels.me domain was a huge blow to this board's traffic, regardless of other factors...
This is probably true. I know when the domain switched I couldn't find the site for a couple months until I came across the address on reddit or somewhere like that

Everything hurts and I am dying

The mods' Draconian approach to rule-skirting has upsides and downsides. We get fewer trolls and LARPing infiltrators, but we also have a less active forum.

I'd take the former real quick. The forum is active enough for me. If we had three times the activity but had r/incelswithouthate levels of foid-normie brigading bullshit, I'd be looking for greener pastures.

wow its almost like when you ban your most prolific users and drive the rest away your sites activity goes down
Nothing against them but could you imagine the utter cess pool this site would be if one day this site’s entire history of shitposters were suddenly unbanned? Chaos.

Hard to pull off
Who wants to be the face of an incel political party? Let alone be involved... It'd be social suicide
that's why we woun't doa incel party, i was thinking be like commies, just change the party name and try again.

Stop complaining about it and keep it active then

damn.. ldarbuddha :feelsbadman:

The users on this forum seems to want both population and conformity.

Gotta pick.

Normies and bannedcels moving to looksmax.org, kids getting bored LARPing, no acts of hERoism being commited in the name of incels to bring attention to the community.

Wish I joined earlier

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

t b h

And rip neet supremacist, hope is ok.

Looks like its been revived tbhngl no offence

It is funny how every mass shooting make forum more active lmao

Mass shooting resurrected it

good. this forum is trash

I thought it was just me who noticed this, I have never seen activity this low before.

Normies and bannedcels moving to looksmax.org, kids getting bored LARPing, no acts of hERoism being commited in the name of incels to bring attention to the community.
Considering anything that is 'toxic' is now act of incels, they're bringing us fame and relevancy.

See
NZ shooting and people blaming incels for it

Being on this forum gets boring, especially the inceldom discussion subforum. Once you're blackpilled, it's over and you don't have to be here anymore. I also wonder if the quality of posts has lowered.

OMG, a random who hasn't even been here for 30 days, quitting??? no!!! please don't!!! we need you!!!
thought I posted that and thought I needed to sit down and rethink how soyed my typing style was ded srs
Blackpill has been discussed to death and there is nothing new to talk about, soon only ones who will remain are morons who spam oneliners just to postmaxx.
View attachment 97657
why are you still here then

Last edited: