Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The forum is making me even more depressed than I am already

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I can’t take this shit much longer. Everything about life is just so negative. Knowing how much suffering there is in the world, seeing the way others here are being treated in society is destroying what little will to live I have left. I’m more miserable now than I was before I joined the forum.

Keep not committing suicide

Weird, I thought a forum dedicated exclusively to talking about our failures in one of the most basic human needs would cheer us up.

I can’t take this shit much longer. Everything about life is just so negative. Knowing how much suffering there is in the world, seeing the way others here are being treated in society is destroying what little will to live I have left. I’m more miserable now than I was before I joined the forum.
Take breaks and keep it light I guess, but if you feel it is making you more depressed, then it doesn't make sense to stay too much.

I was more miserable before i joined believe it or not

Most blackpills I encounter here don’t trigger me at all anymore. I got used to it

You should unironically get a hobby just for you. I find a lot of the time when I have too much free time on my hands my mind starts to drift towards the negative

I feel the same way. I haven't been on here in a while because of that reason.

The way I see it is at least I know and can make rational decisions from here onwards. My past self means nothing, only when you know the truth is when I consider a person alive.

It's almost like almost everything on here is at best half truths designed to make you feel like shit. Geez, I wonder why this website makes you want to die?
No it isn't, its peer-reviewed studies, tinder experiments, basic sexual dimorphism and other things such as just be white. Reality is cruel and being aware of reality makes you depressed. @mental_out ban this infiltrator cuck.

You should unironically get a hobby just for you. I find a lot of the time when I have too much free time on my hands my mind starts to drift towards the negative
This OP, just limit the time you spend here. I feel terrible too when I do nothing all day but read posts on the internet, that's certainly not exclusive to this forum. Literally do anything else, get a hobby, consume escapist media, anything but just sitting around all day thinking.

Interesting, I am gradually staying here for longer periods during the day and actually feel more miserable after I leave

It's almost like almost everything on here is at best half truths designed to make you feel like shit. Geez, I wonder why this website makes you want to die?
2/10, be more subtle, you utter dog.

What a comment.
After you are banned, read some books to learn how to write less annoyingly.

Just don't be depressed bro.

This forum made my life only better (less worse), without it I was way more depressed