Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The founder of the biggest dark net marketplace was an incel who ascended through moneymaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I don't think many brocels in here have even heard of this guy who so it's my civic duty to shed some light on him. I'll try to make this post as short as I possibly can.

Alex caze

This is Alexander Cazes, a Canadian software engineer who created the biggest dark net marketplace to ever exist, Alphabay, and hanged himself after being caught. After looking at his life I came to the conclusion he was 100% blackpilled incel who ascended through moneymaxxing. Here are some facts about him that support the facts he was truly an incel

First of all, look at him. Incel trait #1

According to his his mother, he was peaceful and introverted, an incel trait #2
In a series of messages published on social media, Gauthier (his Stepmother) described Cazes as an “introverted and peaceful” young man who amassed a fortune by investing in digital currencies.

He moved to Thailand because of JBW theory, incel trait #3.

He frequented on Roosh V, a popular redpilled and blackpill leaning forum, incel trait #4
He also posted about how to pick up Thai women, and bragged about getting a "solid prenup," sleeping with women outside his marriage, and telling his wife "what her upper weight limit was."

Wanted to find a VIRGIN wife, not just have premarital sex. Incel trait #5
"He said that, unlike most foreigners who settle for promiscuous women in tourist areas, he had lived in Thailand since 2012, looking for "marriage-material" women, preferably virgin and from high society "
His most discussed forum contribution was a 7,500-word post last year about dating and "wife-hunting" in Thailand

In other posts, Mr. Cazes described his native Quebec as a place where too many are on welfare and where Muslim refugees get in easily and "start breeding like bedbugs" while he had trouble getting a visa for his Thai relatives.
"I left a broken society to live in a traditional one," he said.

He was also smart as fuck and wanted to live to the maximum by cheating on his wife with hot hookers.

While he was married and expecting a child, he wrote that "I am what we call a professional cheater. Despite having a live-in wife, I have a secondary residence that no one knows about – and that's where I bring girls."
He detailed ways to hide his cheating, such as having separate Internet phone apps, separate SIM cards and a prepaid anonymous credit card.

He got himself a Thai wife so he was clearly aware of the JBW theory, but since he was so blackpilled he fucked other hookers on the side
Alex cazes

He became a multi-millionaire ($23m net worth when he got busted) through his dark net marketplace, moved to Thailand, ascended by moneymaxxing, lived like a lion for a few years and roped after getting busted. And Chad FBI agents were even laughing at the video of him getting raided, because destroying an incels life is so funny.

Say what you say, but Alexander Cazes was a fellow blackpilled brocel and deserves our respect. You can find more info on him by googling his name.

Rest in peace Alexander Cazes, your ascension will never be forgotten.
Cazes

Last edited:
I don't exactly believe in the whole cheating thing. Everything else is based though.

@mental_out pin this thread in must read

Thats an ugly foid, it doesnt count

Was Alphabay the place where you could buy guns and stolen vehicles, or was it not that based?
I remember a notorious market that had such things back in the days but can't remember the name.

I don't exactly believe in the whole cheating thing. Everything else is based though.
He most likely knew he was living on borrowed time so in this case I think cheating is justified.

Was Alphabay the place where you could buy guns and stolen vehicles, or was it not that based?
I remember a notorious market that had such things back in the days but can't remember the name.
Guns were sold there, don't know about stolen vehicles tho

He looks like a russian gangster guy from brooklyn underground on this photo.

Obv. he never gave a single fk of incels and their problems. He would prob. laugh at all of us...

Typical high end thai gogo bar girl.

Last edited:
Yeah i know him. I was surprised tbh. i said "holy shit this guy actually lived the dream and he was incel"

$23 million and he didn't surgerymaxx? There is no correlation between wealth and IQ...

$23 million and he didn't surgerymaxx? There is no correlation between wealth and IQ...

He simply did not consider himself ugly - only chads.co part of incels.co did.

I wouldnt do anything about my looks if i was rich tbh
It would be the first thing I did. I don't understand how someone could live with being ugly when they have millions of dollars.

This was his account on rv forum
His last access was the day before the arrest

suifuel for low iqcels tbh

This was his account on rv forum
His last access was the day before the arrest
Rawmeo

Interesting. Will read.

One of his quotes:
Financially: WAY better - and believe me, you learn a lot from this, and you realize that money brings a lot of friends, who will let you down at the first oppotunity.

Relationship: I got rid of an extremely jealous girlfriend (the one that cries in foetus position everytime I need to go out), and married a sweet virgin that cooks, cleans, and turns a blind eye to mistresses.

Thai language: I improved by a fucking huge margin, I now consider myself fluent.

Sex: I shrank my harem a bit due to having a wife, but I still have some old plates spinning around. I dumped the girls that were constantly bringing problems.

you can't ascend through money, that's betabux

Some other texts from him:

I am using Arch Linux for all my daily needs - the last time I touched Windows was 2 months ago when I forgot my laptop and my wife lended me hers.

Linux is like a virgin woman: We all know it is the best, but you need to take time at the first install to tweak it to your needs to ensure that it'll be the best. This means installing packages, dock applications, desktop environments, WMs for applications who don't work well in Wine, and all the little nooks & crannies that make it user friendly. With the possibility of configuring as many shortcuts as you want and the ability to customize your desktop as much as you want, there is no excuse to find Windows more user-friendly.

Windows sucks for many reasons:
1) It sends your position to Microsoft
2) If you forgot to disable the option, it sends your browsing history and typing data to Microsoft - which will take pleasure in sharing it with Big Brother
3) They send your unsaved office files to their servers for "easy recovery" - and sharing with the US government (Apple does that too)
4) It's almost impossible to do a task without leaving footprints like temp files, registry entries, etc. on the hard disk
5) Operating systems, like the web, should be open standards, not owned by a corporation

You won't get anything more from girls if you do as they say. Do what's right for you.

There is no reason to use Facebook unless you are making money with it: promtoting a product, running a company's fan page, setting ads for customers, etc. If you are using it only to promote your life, you won't get anything out of it except "likes" from people who then scroll down and forget what happened.

I am Facebook-free since 8 months. When Facebook started, it was just a normal social network - now it has become the biggest CIA surveillance tool that tracks hundreds of millions of citizens in their daily lives. It can be used to profile you. And who never clicked on "2012" to find out how stupid they were at the time? All this stuff is a digital tattoo that will never go away. The best thing is to use private encrypted chat apps (Line, Whatsapp, Signal, etc.) and talk to people who really want to.

When it comes to finding girls, daygame is good, and if you want to go online, you can use a dating site, but social media is not useful in any way and even takes away some valuable time that you could use to be productive.

The more you hate on people who achieved more than you, the bigger loser you will be. When you see people doing better than you, the best thing you can do is congratulate them. If you can, make friends with them. This quote has been all over the Internet and has been posted everywhere but it still holds true: You are the average of your 5 closest friends.

Set your goals for yourself only - don't focus on other people's goals. If someone has a goal of making 100 million before reaching 30, encourage him, but don't take the same goal - his life isn't similar to yours.

And lastly, you need to be able to differentiate between "someone who needs motivation" and a "deadbeat loser". For example: the former might be someone very intelligent who has his own business but struggles at making it take off, while the latter is someone who whines about other people's success, is poor, and will always be.

Last edited:
i remember alphabay being shutdown sad times

He was blackpilled as fuck.

He fucked ton of woman yet still incel. :feelshaha:

Hard to do - when I was single, I promised to myself that I would stop sleeping around when I got a virgin girlfriend.
When I got my girlfriend, I promised to myself that I would stop sleeping around when we would get engaged.
When we got engaged, I promised to myself that I would stop sleeping around when we would get married.
When we got married, I promised to myself that I would stop sleeping around when she would be pregnant.
She's now pregnant, and I promised to myself that I would stop sleeping around when the kid is born.

See where this is going?

Anyway deleting your apps will work, but you're likely to run into someone via daygame like I did several times, so in short, you can limit it, but quitting completely would be almost impossible.

A car is a bit like a woman.

If it is properly maintained, all the required check-ups and maintenances are done, it'll last a very long time while still looking fresh. If it is has too many miles and starts to rot because it wasn't maintained, it's better to just trash it and get a new one. You shouldn't spend a dollar to protect 99 cents.

Yes, he was blackpilled:

from https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads...ke-your-advice-ask-for-it.29772/#post-1036513

Interesting personality. Too bad he took the dark path - with his talents he could just as easy money maxx legally and live a happy beta life with wife and children. But he decided to be impatient and to cut some corners instead not knowing that everything is tracked, including so called "dark web".

Last edited:
:f: IQ mogs me brutally

Ascending through moneymaxxing sounds better than prostitution even though it's dumber and more expensive.

When people see you go ahead of them, they will silently want you to fail. Think about it, and be honest: When you've seen a friend or an acquintaince rise into success, I'm sure you have surprised yourself secretly wishing for them to fail, because seeing them go higher bums you out and makes you jealous. We've all done it, me included.

One thing that I've learned in life is, feel good about other people's success just as much as you do about your own success.

As a real life example, two years ago, I was living in Thailand on an average salary, no financial problems but needed to be careful where I spend. I had a small motorcycle and was renting a house. Two years later, I decided to make a very good business deal, which increased my income by a lot. I bought a Porsche in Thailand. When the guys discovered it (also some RVF guys), they laughed at me for getting a white Porsche. Only 1 guy congratulated me. The other ones envied me, and let this out by laughing at the color.

The best advice I can give in regards to people trying to bring you down when you are improving yourself is actually simple: just ignore. Life is like a video game: if you're not constantly getting enemies, you're not going the right way.

Thailand in 2008 wasn't what it is today - aggressive selling has gone down and police is cracking down on scams. I've seem Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Philippines in Southeast Asia, and I think they are all viable except Philippines - looks like USA but poorer. They completely lost their culture, and single moms are breeding like stray dogs while lacking resources to feed their kids. That was my experience there, but for the rest, continental SEA seemed all fine to me. Cant't speak for Mexico though - never been there. One thing is sure though - stay away from white chicks, except perhaps for Eastern Europe.

The problem with SEA is that many Western countries will make it very hard to bring your wife, even for a small vacation. My girlfriend (who will likely become my wife at this pace) is currently applying for a visa to come to Canada. Despite having tons of cash in the bank, a brand new car and a house, we forsee difficulties, as she isn't a Muslim. I'll update on the outcome of the process, but we are hiring a specialized law firm to take care of that.

She matches every criteria that I need for a wife.
1) She needs to be a virgin -- OK, and I am convinced
2) She needs to come from a complete family with both parents married -- OK, lall good
3) She needs to cook -- Kind of. She can make sandwiches, but she probably won't land a job in a restaurant
4) She needs to massage -- OK, I get it everyday
5) She needs to be willing to stay at home for the kids -- Kind of. She's like to make money online as well, which is fine.
6) She needs to know how to stay away from attention whoring on social media -- Soso. She loves to post pics of the expensive places she goes, but always posts pictures with me, and has only 100 FB friends.

Part of a wife's evaluation must be in regards to managing her money - does she do anything useful with money you bring to her (or money that she acquires through her work)? Let's compare two scenarios:
- My current LTR: When money comes in, she saves, plays stock and Bitcoin, and has quite a lot of money for someone her age.
- My old LTR: When money came in, it was spent on handbags, new shoes, and candy. She had $0 in the bank / blockchain.

As most of the guys said - choose the country before choosing the girl. Experience a few countries, and travel. Once you get the feel for a country and its culture, learn the language (school if you need it), make sure you are totally location-independant, THEN, look for a suitable wife.

Last edited:
First time i see and hear about him

He bought 20k of Bitcoin at 280
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cazes loved money, according to a friend, and bragged online about his luxury vehicles and expertise in cryptocurrency. (Kathy Gauthier/Facebook)

Cazes was an active member of a forum run by American blogger Roosh V, whose real name is Daryush Valizadeh, a self-styled pickup artists who is known for misogynistic behaviour and for giving men advice on how to sleep with as many women as possible.

According to the forfeiture document, Cazes made regular payments to the RooshV forum for his membership fee, and frequently posted about his financial success. He bragged about buying a Porsche Panamera, and when other users doubted his ownership, he posted a video of himself driving the vehicle.

:feelskek:

Last edited:
Sounded like a smart guy.

He became a multi-millionaire ($23m net worth when he got busted) through his dark net marketplace, moved to Thailand, ascended by moneymaxxing, lived like a lion for a few years and roped after getting busted. And Chad FBI agents were even laughing at the video of him getting raided, because destroying an incels life is so funny.
They look like cucks. How did he manage to rope if he got raided?

@BlkPillPres thoughts on this based money maxxer?

He has a similar hairline as I do :feelsrope:

I loved this post. I'll read more about him and his posts on RooshV. He sounds like a badass Alpha.
@BlkPillPres thoughts on this based money maxxer?
I wonder what he thinks about this guy. Inspirationfuel for Blk :feelshaha:

retard should have quit when ahead

I don't think many brocels in here have even heard of this guy who so it's my civic duty to shed some light on him. I'll try to make this post as short as I possibly can.

View attachment 261908

This is Alexander Cazes, a Canadian software engineer who created the biggest dark net marketplace to ever exist, Alphabay, and hanged himself after being caught. After looking at his life I came to the conclusion he was 100% blackpilled incel who ascended through moneymaxxing. Here are some facts about him that support the facts he was truly an incel

First of all, look at him. Incel trait #1

According to his his mother, he was peaceful and introverted, an incel trait #2
In a series of messages published on social media, Gauthier (his Stepmother) described Cazes as an “introverted and peaceful” young man who amassed a fortune by investing in digital currencies.

He moved to Thailand because of JBW theory, incel trait #3.

He frequented on Roosh V, a popular redpilled and blackpill leaning forum, incel trait #4
He also posted about how to pick up Thai women, and bragged about getting a "solid prenup," sleeping with women outside his marriage, and telling his wife "what her upper weight limit was."

Wanted to find a VIRGIN wife, not just have premarital sex. Incel trait #5
"He said that, unlike most foreigners who settle for promiscuous women in tourist areas, he had lived in Thailand since 2012, looking for "marriage-material" women, preferably virgin and from high society "
His most discussed forum contribution was a 7,500-word post last year about dating and "wife-hunting" in Thailand

In other posts, Mr. Cazes described his native Quebec as a place where too many are on welfare and where Muslim refugees get in easily and "start breeding like bedbugs" while he had trouble getting a visa for his Thai relatives.
"I left a broken society to live in a traditional one," he said.

He was also smart as fuck and wanted to live to the maximum by cheating on his wife with hot hookers.

While he was married and expecting a child, he wrote that "I am what we call a professional cheater. Despite having a live-in wife, I have a secondary residence that no one knows about – and that's where I bring girls."
He detailed ways to hide his cheating, such as having separate Internet phone apps, separate SIM cards and a prepaid anonymous credit card.

He got himself a Thai wife so he was clearly aware of the JBW theory, but since he was so blackpilled he fucked other hookers on the side
View attachment 261909

Say what you say, but Alexander Cazes was a fellow blackpilled brocel and deserves our respect. You can find more info on him by googling his name.

Rest in peace Alexander Cazes, your ascension will never be forgotten.
View attachment 261912

Wow, thought he was in his 40s until I clicked the article and saw age 25

He looks like a russian gangster guy from brooklyn underground on this photo.

Obv. he never gave a single fk of incels and their problems. He would prob. laugh at all of us...

View attachment 261921

Typical high end thai gogo bar girl.
All that effort to land a mediocre looking noodlewhore as a wife + fucking a few hookers on the side. I'm not sure it's worth it tbhngl

Chin dimple mogs me very hard, ngl.

It was a great side tbh :feelsgah::feelsLSD::feelzez: