Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The founder of the biggest dark net marketplace was an incel who ascended through moneymaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
He moneymaxed hard and then betabuxed for an ugly foid, that shit is not ascension.
he fucked prostitutes on the side,for me that counts as a win

I don't think many brocels in here have even heard of this guy who so it's my civic duty to shed some light on him. I'll try to make this post as short as I possibly can.

View attachment 261908

This is Alexander Cazes, a Canadian software engineer who created the biggest dark net marketplace to ever exist, Alphabay, and hanged himself after being caught. After looking at his life I came to the conclusion he was 100% blackpilled incel who ascended through moneymaxxing. Here are some facts about him that support the facts he was truly an incel

First of all, look at him. Incel trait #1

According to his his mother, he was peaceful and introverted, an incel trait #2
In a series of messages published on social media, Gauthier (his Stepmother) described Cazes as an “introverted and peaceful” young man who amassed a fortune by investing in digital currencies.

He moved to Thailand because of JBW theory, incel trait #3.

He frequented on Roosh V, a popular redpilled and blackpill leaning forum, incel trait #4
He also posted about how to pick up Thai women, and bragged about getting a "solid prenup," sleeping with women outside his marriage, and telling his wife "what her upper weight limit was."

Wanted to find a VIRGIN wife, not just have premarital sex. Incel trait #5
"He said that, unlike most foreigners who settle for promiscuous women in tourist areas, he had lived in Thailand since 2012, looking for "marriage-material" women, preferably virgin and from high society "
His most discussed forum contribution was a 7,500-word post last year about dating and "wife-hunting" in Thailand

In other posts, Mr. Cazes described his native Quebec as a place where too many are on welfare and where Muslim refugees get in easily and "start breeding like bedbugs" while he had trouble getting a visa for his Thai relatives.
"I left a broken society to live in a traditional one," he said.

He was also smart as fuck and wanted to live to the maximum by cheating on his wife with hot hookers.

While he was married and expecting a child, he wrote that "I am what we call a professional cheater. Despite having a live-in wife, I have a secondary residence that no one knows about – and that's where I bring girls."
He detailed ways to hide his cheating, such as having separate Internet phone apps, separate SIM cards and a prepaid anonymous credit card.

He got himself a Thai wife so he was clearly aware of the JBW theory, but since he was so blackpilled he fucked other hookers on the side
View attachment 261909

He became a multi-millionaire ($23m net worth when he got busted) through his dark net marketplace, moved to Thailand, ascended by moneymaxxing, lived like a lion for a few years and roped after getting busted. And Chad FBI agents were even laughing at the video of him getting raided, because destroying an incels life is so funny.

Say what you say, but Alexander Cazes was a fellow blackpilled brocel and deserves our respect. You can find more info on him by googling his name.

Rest in peace Alexander Cazes, your ascension will never be forgotten.
View attachment 261912

The ideal life

All that effort to land a mediocre looking noodlewhore as a wife + fucking a few hookers on the side. I'm not sure it's worth it tbhngl
She's also Virgin and submissive.
6/10 virgin submissive is much better than 8/10 whore

So what could you buy on his website? I don't get it

I'm glad he killed himself, imagine leaving Quebec because of Islamic people, only to settle into a country where some of the natives are Islamic themselves. Cumskin IQ.

So what could you buy on his website? I don't get it
It was like any other dark net market, so mainly drugs, hacked netflix accounts, credit card information etc

Dnm alphabay

How did you miss it? You could buy drugs for btc on there. There were also knuckle dusters which I should have bought tbhs, everything else was a scam.

How did you miss it? You could buy drugs for btc on there. There were also knuckle dusters which I should have bought tbhs, everything else was a scam.
I've never consumed any drugs. No interest in that

JBW? He’s white

I support criminal activities because no taxes need to be paid.
No women getting free abortions, no women neetbuxxing with your money, no women getting child support, no women getting education (and fucking chads but not you)

IF YOU ARE AN INCEL NEVER WORK LEGALLY
full

How did they catch him? He seemed too smart to make mistakes.

Based ngl.

I like the idea of moneymaxxing and going to other countries, especially poorer ones. I think all you richcels out there living in first world countries should try this. Usually the cost of living on these places is low so it's not that hard to save and retire earlier. You can still have a decent life since their currency is also devaluated.

Based ngl.

I like the idea of moneymaxxing and going to other countries, especially poorer ones. I think all you richcels out there living in first world countries should try this. Usually the cost of living on these places is low so it's not that hard to save and retire earlier. You can still have a decent life since their currency is also devaluated.
lots of the poor countries also becoming hypergamous due to smart phones that easily available and many of them quality of life problems (Corrupt government, unsafe water,etc).

lots of the poor countries also becoming hypergamous due to smart phones that easily available and many of them quality of life problems (Corrupt government, unsafe water,etc).
true but it doesn't have to be for the pussy (although JBW may help getting some hook ups), the rest is basically bs if you're rich you'll have it nice. Of course, gotta go to at least a decent country not a literal african shithole with no stability.

How did they catch him? He seemed too smart to make mistakes.

((They)) watched him from the start as usual and then came up with a legend that he leaked his hotmail address as a mistake when finally decided enough is enough.
He was smart but not supersmart to begin with. For example in modern cryptography key length is artifically limited to be brute-forced by supercomputers making all these VPNs he used a complete red herring placebo.

((They)) defer the "catch" of the majority of illegal activists to like 2..3 years from the beginning.

Never select the Dark Side boyos - everyone pays for this choice sooner or later, especially spreaders. There are ton of 100% legal ways to make money on internet nowdays starting from legal traffic trading, web/app development, etc etc etc.

((They)) watched him from the start as usual and then came up with a legend that he leaked his hotmail address as a mistake when finally decided enough is enough.
He was smart but not supersmart to begin with. For example in modern cryptography key length is artifically limited to be brute-forced by supercomputers making all these VPNs he used a complete red herring placebo.

((They)) defer the "catch" of the majority of illegal activists to like 2..3 years from the beginning.

Never select the Dark Side boyos - everyone pays for this choice sooner or later, especially spreaders. There are ton of 100% legal ways to make money on internet nowdays starting from legal traffic trading, web/app development, etc etc etc.
Dark side is legit if your willing to die and give up identity (cut off parents, completely swap to new identity and name)
should be used as last resort though

True, but they still experience major difficulties - whores in SEA are very much different from 1st world. In 1st world - whores are sex workers(JFL) earning tons of money for easy living - in some shit whole like Cambodia they are still poor foids earning $ mostly for their families. In other words their hypergamy is limited by brutal economic conditions.
Dark side is legit if your willing to die and give up identity (cut off parents, completely swap to new identity and name)
should be used as last resort though

Yeah and still waking up in sweat from every knocking on the door. No thanks.

Last edited: